Author Topic: Who else wants to accuse me of giving them - karma...?  (Read 136 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Who else wants to accuse me of giving them - karma...?
« on: January 27, 2003, 08:58:00 PM »
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I've never givin out negetive karma to ANYONE unless they accused me of doing so...I've given out a few too Tech, but I stopped fuckin with his shit...Than Quake accused me of giving him negetive karma, and in 2 weeks, his karma went from -10 to -50...Now Jome and Doggy wanna accuse me as well...What I'm saying is, don't assume you know something if you ain't sure bout it, cuz I'll just end up proving your wrong...PeACe

EM28

Re:Who else wants to accuse me of giving them - karma...?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2003, 09:04:48 PM »
I've said it before, and I'll say it again...I've never givin out negetive karma to ANYONE unless they accused me of doing so...I've given out a few too Tech, but I stopped fuckin with his shit...Than Quake accused me of giving him negetive karma, and in 2 weeks, his karma went from -10 to -50...Now Jome and Doggy wanna accuse me as well...What I'm saying is, don't assume you know something if you ain't sure bout it, cuz I'll just end up proving your wrong...PeACe

i never accused u.  I don't really accuse anyone.

peace

Jome

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2003, 09:08:27 PM »
Chill, we were almost just fucking around..

Fuck this karma-shit anyways, it's just causing lame discussions.. (which I'm partly guilty of, LoL)

Woodrow

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2003, 01:36:30 AM »
God damn it NIK,

I told you to stop giving me positive Karma!!!!

WTF?!!??!

;)

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2003, 02:04:31 AM »
man fucc NIK that muther fuccer he iz tha one alwayz giving me bad karma u sicc bastard lol JKJKJKJKJKJK dont take nun up tha ass im out!!!

but anywaz im like u NIK i dont give out abd karma enless sum1 dissrespects me then u know clicc on tha diss. im out!!!

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2003, 02:47:04 AM »
i honestly couldnt give a shit about good or bad karma on here regardless. I mean...who tha fuk does? I wanna see the person who is really hurt by bad karma on a message board, cus they gonna need some serious therapy later in life lol. I dont think NIK really fuked wit mine, i never seen mine go down all that much. But like i said...who gives a fuk?!