Author Topic: Why Dont These Racist Fucks Get Banned?  (Read 213 times)

S.G.V.

Why Dont These Racist Fucks Get Banned?
« on: January 27, 2003, 10:05:12 PM »
Don Masteroni whatever the fuck his name is
Don Chronelius (the new one with that weird ass foo in his avatar)
Grinch Nilla(tho hes coo as fuck id be a hypocrite not to throw him on)

i think its lame how these foos can just throw around words like chink, spic, wetback, nigger etc like its nothin and they get away with it...how are these foos even remoteley intelligent?...they cant even express themselves unless they stoop to the lowest possible level and say some dumbass racist term to try and empower themselves...

E. J. Rizo

Re:Why Dont These Racist Fucks Get Banned?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2003, 10:09:44 PM »
i agree it should not be tolerated

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2003, 10:15:46 PM »
we need sub-z he even said he was kidding,  sure it was tasteless but he was kidding,  an since where on the subject of bannin racist,  lets ban damon x b/c he is racist towards whites

Jome

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2003, 10:19:02 PM »
Yeah, I agree.

Sub-Z we need though, and he's just sniffing something so he probably doesn't mean it.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2003, 10:20:54 PM »
Yeah, anywayz, lol if they dont get banned, u will soon be able to do it, cuz u have more then 10 votes (im talkin about the votes to chose a new moderator).. anywayz, ye I dont really feel good with racist people in the board, Damon X is a racist fool, im black and I think its a shame for me to see him here  :-\

S.G.V.

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2003, 10:22:50 PM »
i know theres other racists out there...on this board that is...but i dont check that train of thought or whatever its called very often...these three have been the most recent and most blatant....

Jome

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2003, 10:45:11 PM »
Yeah, anywayz, lol if they dont get banned, u will soon be able to do it, cuz u have more then 10 votes (im talkin about the votes to chose a new moderator).. anywayz, ye I dont really feel good with racist people in the board, Damon X is a racist fool, im black and I think its a shame for me to see him here  :-\

Mods can NOT ban people..

Sub-Z

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2003, 10:54:32 PM »
hey if somebody can call somebody a white boy and mean it as a diss (i know for a fact rod has) then when should be able to say nething we want

Don Seer