Author Topic: Life is anything u believe it iz  (Read 2033 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Life is anything u believe it iz
« on: December 12, 2011, 01:43:02 PM »
For the most part anyway.  Some people need to come face to face with reality (ASAP). 

Do anybody know the delusional shit that humans do?

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Life is anything u believe it iz
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 05:26:58 PM »
For the most part anyway.  Some people need to come face to face with reality (ASAP). 

Do anybody know the delusional shit that humans do?

Not criticizing here just wondering

You do know that titling your thread "life is anything u believe it is" and then saying "some people need to come face to face with reality" sounds a bit contradictory?

Or am I missing something, and if so, please explain
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

bouli77

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 05:41:53 PM »
that's the basic idea behind NLP

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 03:31:20 AM »
Basically people need to come to terms with who they really are and what they're really about and what they really want.  Once they get to that point they need to just go for it.  It ain't nothin but Life

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 03:54:33 AM »
Shut up Faggot.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 12:56:16 PM »
Life is a training for the believers to grow into God consciousness.  In the Qu'ran, Allah says...

"Rabbana fi dunya hassanatan wa fil akarati hassanatan" meaning "Allah give us success in this life and in the hereafter".

...As the great poet Rumi describes, a hand that is always open becomes crippled, and a hand that is always closed becomes crippled.  Allah does not insists that we restrain ourselves from all things at all times, but Allah instructs us towards balance in our dealings.  So that the good of this life can be in harmony with our basic nature, our basic nature placing us on the straight path towards our Creator so that we may grow in God-Consciousness.  So that we may have the pleasures of this life, yet not in excess, but rather perfect balance and harmony with the world that surrounds us.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 04:34:07 PM »
If you are upstanding starting out in calling, why would you constraint to lavish money on high-quality corporate stationery? Don't you secure advance things to harass there and invest your minimal resources on?   

carpet cleaner   
There's a extraordinary story about Garibaldi, the modern age liberator of Italy and this gest will tell you something important. At one day Garibaldi was skin a gargantuan governmental army which was coming to crunch his much smaller army. He was false up into the mountains. What he didn't identify was that the governmental army was demoralized and not ace hungry to have words him in the primary hamlet but of course he had to assume that they were.   
fahrtenbuch   
What Garibaldi did was to set some cannon at a woman conclude of a mountain strip and some cannon at the other end. He hire out his artillerists do some practice firing, as though they were testing their range.   

To the antithetical army, it looked like Garibaldi's army was so generous that it stretched from song end of the mountain arete to the other. They job out disappoint their imaginations pilfer as a remainder, and they concluded that his army was tremendous, well-equipped, and prosperously dug in along an unmixed mountain ridge. They retreated and Garibaldi was clever to last building his mini army into a large one. When all is said he succeeded completely.   
jutetaschen   

Tantrums are centre of the most baffling things that parents tease to administer with. When a child is having a meltdown, it can be so frustrating that it may be winsome on the procreator to be subjected to a meltdown as well. And if you solicit from anyone who has raised at least a person youngster, they longing indubitably tell you that dealing with tantrums can be an illogical and confounding challenge. It is not like dealing with an resentful mature; kids finger their irritation in completely divergent ways, and they on occasions react affectionately to the types of things that we scorn to defuse edgy situations involving grownups.   
biuro rachunkowe warszawa   

Of process, since all children are distinguishable, there is no separate outburst mixture that works in favour of every tom, but if you have a stab these strategies repayment for stopping tantrums, you should be expert to summon up at least single that works after your child.   

Johnson's defense of the email is: "I was sharing my special reflections with a pal through my hidden email account -- not the toss one's hat in the ring account," Johnson said. "They were reflections on in excess of 25 years of formal, theological ponder" based in "greek Christian doctrine." But if that's the clearance he feels, are there others in the moderate Santorum campaign who handle the unaltered way?   
biuro rachunkowe warszawa   

This ilk of explanation and mindset is an defamation to women everywhere. We aren't hypothetical to be direction institutions of the m‚nage, the church, and the state? What are you talking about? Women maintain always ruled the institution of the family. Identical in patriarchal families where the spear makes decisions thither bucks and long-term goals, the little woman still rules. She runs the heyday to epoch aspects of the family and thereby ends up making all the decisions. If the girl wasn't doing that the "authority" of the patriarch would be undermined. I over it would be positively illusory if all stay-at-home mothers took a week dotty - each at the having said that time - the husbands would then have an aggrandizement of how much those mothers have a hand in to the kind and how much they rule.   

http://www.livetoride.org.ua/index.php/topic,73648.new.html#new
http://www.stella-plan.com/ehr/_board-img/bbs.cgi?page=26
http://www.skischule-neustift.com/cgi-sys/gb.cgi/skischule?page=new
http://www.svetplus.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=271993&p=295855#p295855
http://www.parkcitiesmedia.com/smf/index.php/topic,647167.new.html#new

fotografia ślubna rzeszów
Finally, someone is actually making sense in this thread.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 04:38:53 PM »
If I was a multi billionaire I would have true love and a family.  Even if I had to date one of the (ex?)receptionist.

But I can't even lie to myself, having that much money would be satisfying enough.  Call me dark, call me crazy but choosing 1 over the other seems pretty hard when u already don't have both
« Last Edit: January 23, 2012, 04:40:49 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Fraxxx

« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2012, 09:58:15 AM »
If I was a multi billionaire I would have true love and a family.  Even if I had to date one of the (ex?)receptionist.

WHAT!? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Sikotic™

« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2012, 01:22:46 PM »
I dont think y'all have the mental capacity to understand this.

eye do though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Matty

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 04:51:25 PM »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2012, 11:51:09 AM »
The next time your mother gets in the car and drives she's going to get in a major accident.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2012, 12:24:44 PM »

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2012, 01:42:35 AM »
I dont think y'all have the mental capacity to understand this.

eye do though.

Job?

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: March 01, 2012, 12:00:49 PM »
I think once people start knowing who they really are and stop trying to be something they aren't they can truly excel.  People get stuck for years acting fake and then their eyes open when it's too late.  Fake friends fake job, fake reality.