Author Topic: Life is anything u believe it iz  (Read 2032 times)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
Re: Life is anything u believe it iz
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 01:36:16 PM »
yeah the world is a training ground to develop spirituality...but it is controlled ever increasinglly by a group of psychopathic DEMONS who are probably allied with demons from hellish planets which is why they are so technologically advanced and are becomming more and more so at a superb rate...

fortunately Jah has given us such a beutiful body, mind and universe that these controllers still cannot defeat (some of) us from realizing God-consciousness and marvel at the spectafular amazement of creation...but once we go on this path it is hard to see how misled, ignorant and pathetic the state of humanity is, especially the ones we USED TO THINK were englightened, civilized ppl, turns out they are the most misled of them all!!! 8)
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 07:52:23 PM »
yeah the world is a training ground to develop spirituality...but it is controlled ever increasinglly by a group of psychopathic DEMONS who are probably allied with demons from hellish planets which is why they are so technologically advanced and are becomming more and more so at a superb rate...

fortunately Jah has given us such a beutiful body, mind and universe that these controllers still cannot defeat (some of) us from realizing God-consciousness and marvel at the spectafular amazement of creation...but once we go on this path it is hard to see how misled, ignorant and pathetic the state of humanity is, especially the ones we USED TO THINK were englightened, civilized ppl, turns out they are the most misled of them all!!! 8)

So by that Logic your infact one of those Misled of all people? damn dude, wtf.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #17 on: March 04, 2012, 03:19:33 AM »

ur a fool. anyway i mean to say that before i was awake and awake the ppl i thought were smartest were actually the idiots #1...

like 3-4 yrs ago i heard a bob marley quote (I already knew he was enlightened cuz lots of ppl love him n cuz his spiritual insights were truth, i have lot of spiritual knowledge blessed to me in early age) where marley said "education makes u dumb, the more a man goes in school sytem, the stupider he becomes, tthe mosot wise men have very little school" i was totally suprised and coulnt see what he was talking about, sounded unreasonable to me then...but now i see how school shitstem is just a mind controlling slave training dog training factory and that pink floyd song about we dont need no education makes total sense to me...it builds walls around us mentally intellectually...ya dig?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2012, 01:02:38 PM »
Whoa

But I get it tho

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2012, 01:11:59 PM »

ur a fool. anyway i mean to say that before i was awake and awake the ppl i thought were smartest were actually the idiots #1...

like 3-4 yrs ago i heard a bob marley quote (I already knew he was enlightened cuz lots of ppl love him n cuz his spiritual insights were truth, i have lot of spiritual knowledge blessed to me in early age) where marley said "education makes u dumb, the more a man goes in school sytem, the stupider he becomes, tthe mosot wise men have very little school" i was totally suprised and coulnt see what he was talking about, sounded unreasonable to me then...but now i see how school shitstem is just a mind controlling slave training dog training factory and that pink floyd song about we dont need no education makes total sense to me...it builds walls around us mentally intellectually...ya dig?
school aint something you can take something out of by just sitting there and being spoon fed.  You gotta actually try and actively question, which most people wont do, which is the problem.  But not all wise people come from an educated background, but that doesnt mean we live in some anecdotal reality where u can get smart by overthinking shit and smoking weed all day.  Basically - school is what you make it.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2012, 08:42:45 PM »
school aint something you can take something out of by just sitting there and being spoon fed.  You gotta actually try and actively question, which most people wont do, which is the problem.  But not all wise people come from an educated background, but that doesnt mean we live in some anecdotal reality where u can get smart by overthinking shit and smoking weed all day.  Basically - school is what you make it.
[/quote]

HAH, nah its not about smoking weed all day...weed is useful to FORGET all the bullshit school has filled in ur head and OPEN ur spiritual reality (3rd eye chakra) 2 ur mind....which is blocked due to neglect and due to intentional poisoning (FLUoRIDE, heavy metals) by illuminati, esp. in amerika which is a lab for that shit...

DONT SIT THERE N DEFEND SKOOL MAN!!! u have no idea...school is DOG TRAINING simple and plain...they dont teach u anything worth anything, ESPECIALLY on a spiritual dimension. or even in terms of true science, u aint learning that shit unless its all on a physical basis...check out ALAN WATT, CHARLOTTE ISERBY and especially JOHN TAYLOR GATTO if u wanna open ur mind to REALITY and TRUTH instead of BS everybody believes so it must be true, which is another thing this slave training makes u beLIEve...

school is the reason girls hate men and always make lives miserable and dont know how to act.
school is the reason ppl feel entitled to all kinds of shit without working hard for it....
school is the reason people cant think for themselves and think, talk and act like PARROTS...
and everything wrong in society has its root causes in peoples trust and adoration of the skool SHITSTEM...

like marley said "dont let me FOOL YA...or even try to SKOOL YA!!!"

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #21 on: March 06, 2012, 11:54:18 AM »

Their is a difference between being a intelligent man and a Wise man, that's what bob Marley meant. You go to school to learn and become smarter (well you should, given the continue washing of history, and revisions History is more or less debatable in certain respects, Math, Science, and Geography are the only thing you can learn properly). However that won't make you wise to the ways of life, it just makes you smart and knowledgeable to the way the world works around you. Being Wise is having a greater Knowledge on not just how the world works, but how people work, Being Wise allows you to make a smarter decision instead of going in half-ass, it allows you to help your friends when they lack the knowledge to a situation.

And your aren't some spiritual being opened up, your just a fucking follower, just like all those other assholes, they shun 1 thing for another, instead of taking the best of both worlds, they trade one ignorance for another. You do know right that what your saying is based off your time in what ever country your in, but the third eye and chakra shit concept doesn't even exist in other parts of the world, You're no better then those fucking bible thumpers pushing their way of life onto other people. People gotta stop looking for a fucking reason to live and just fucking live life. 

People need to stop blaming religion, science, School, Government,  cause the only one who controls your body is yourself. You only allow influence if you want to be influenced, you only learn what you want to learn even if someone is trying to teach you everything.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: March 06, 2012, 07:56:00 PM »
dude dont even step to me with that shit unless u research what im talking about...im waaay into this social engineering subject and ur talking some shit that has merit, but if u dont see what i see then ur just ranting nonsense in my eyes ::)

Like u said some subjects are good to learn which is fine, except that since the schools only focus on some subjects and focus too less on other important subjects (like music, art, etc) that also ends up being bad for students in the long run...because these subjects that are taught are left brain dominant topics and thru yrs in school make people crippled in the right brain and cause a lot of problems in society becuz these ppl tend to be more sadistic bcuz they lack empathy which is right brained...i did a song on this topic called 4 Ur Mynd and Intro to Brain skit which is in my new rap page...check my sig for more info!

I call being smart understanding topics, not plain memorizing shit and regurgitating them as school teaches...
Like I am trying to understand the topic of social engineering and am explaining to u in a reasonable understandable manner, but u wanna make this a personal beef and diss me saying I am "blaming" institutions when there is OBVIOUSLY someone to be accoutnable for all the dumbness and plain retarded and irresponsible behavior we see around us....
this is not how things always were!!!

yes i am an opened up spiritual being...not no follower...haha if i was a follower i would still believe weed is somehow bad for me, instead of having such controversial opinions like school is destroying people...i dont believe in ALL opinions of one person i take what ppl say and try to see with my own experience and verify their sayings for myself and dont keep my opinions as an absolute fact.

and yes third eye chakra is a indian thing but it is known thruout world thru the new age movement and its a plain FACT...we are more than this body and we have a subtle body/astral body which has chakras which corrsepond to physical body. THAT IS SCIENCE, not that half assed bullshit taught in medical schools....so YOUR THE FOLLOWER my friend!

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2012, 08:00:26 PM »
and yes ultimately ppl are responsible for their own destiny and problems but isnt it wrong to force children through a system which many have criticized before they are mature enough to make their own opinions. i thikn tis okay for parents to teach children whatever they want as thats their right and is their duty and thats how humans used to run for ages...thru traditional hand-down system of knowledge, until organized (manipulative)religion and (dog training/communist)education came in and kidnapped children at the pwoer of the state or religious/societal oligarchies and manipulated our minds...

it would be fine it they taught kids CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS and empowered the students with education instead of training slave-mindset for the benefit of the corporatocracy that runs us...

get a REAL education before u debate me cuz its patethic to see ur rebuttals...ive already given u links and educators to study so u can get the other side of the story ur media or elders might not have given u...

but u seem to be a little dumb, so lemme get u started with dead prez---they schools so u can learn something thru the media of rap musik that u are familiar with... ;D

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2012, 08:06:58 PM »
okay maybe i should be more controlled in how i communicate such an important topic cuz i tend to rush this shit and u can see it in my typos...

to clarify...i used to think weed was this dangerous drug cuz i got brainwashed in school and by media...then when i tried it i realized it was pretty harmless but i knew it was somewhat bad cuz its a drug and drugs change the bodyu....then i realized it wasnt bad at all cuz after all we're being targetted with all these brain damaging chemicals and heavy metals and unhealthy foods (even grocery store vegetables have poisons for fucx sakes!) and since weed is a neuroprotectant it is GOOD FOR U...then i realized by reading ancient indian medicine topics that weed is pretty harmless but if u dont use it right then it can have some negative effects, temporary of course, like reducing sperm, causing digestive irregularity, insomnia and even insanity....so the best way to use it is using it not daily if u wanna get real high....best is once a week maybe twice max...but if u wanna use it for medicinal uses and for general easing the nerves then u can even use it 2-3 times a day but then u have to use low doses, the dose should be only so high that u get relief of symptom and no more, otherwise u get addicted and cause damage to system...even though damage is pretty insignificant in modern context...aiight. 8)

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2012, 04:02:10 AM »

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2012, 06:52:58 AM »
damn....this guy above me just dropped a powerful compelling post.

LIGHTS_444

• 'G'
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2012, 02:01:18 PM »
THNX FOR THE ADVICE HUMAN

L.A.M.B!