Author Topic: I pray the upcoming generations of Black women think like her. I swear on it!  (Read 366 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

#CoSign, #HellYeah

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/video.php?v=wshhT5DVSvnPxH7CdYca

The world would be a much better place if this was the case being presented to them.  I've said this before to many of people, women don't really take responsibility for their actions (a lot of them, all colors).  They spend all day waiting on a Inside Da Box thinkin ass nigga (any race) and give the dude who thinks outside the box the cold shoulder.  

Truth be told tho, I'm glad karma gets those bitches and I thank niggaz like them.  I be runnin into chicks and they're like "my kids my kid my kids" all day long and I'm sittin there like "what tha fuck do they have to do with me, I just met u".  It's just like that 1 chick who was at my house a few months back (posted pix).  She has tha audacity to bring her 3 year old to my house and ask me to buy the little bitch a $1 Arizona... "what part of tha game iz that".  

I swear I hate girls.  Women get my attention, I never even fucked around with females my age like that.  Once I hit 17 I started to step my game up to a higher plateau.  To this day I can count how many broads I've done messed with my age or slightly younger.  

But back to tha lecture at hand.  I feel that this message needs to be broadcasted Nationwide Primetime Basic Cable No Commercials.   These young freaks are misguided than a muthafucka and it's 95% their fault (nowadays).  Humans are gonna be humans but they can be trained.  

*make no mistake, I'm not on my Bush-Rove shit but these young girls are losers foreal foreal in real life!  It's time us Men stop charging so much to da game on these hoes.  These females need to be Independent and stop looking for a brand new Daddy every other year.  This chick in the video cursed a lot but I personally didn't care, hard head bitches suscept to that kind of language anyway so whatever.

With all of that said, Amen Sista.  You are the type of woman I appreciate as a man.  I love u hoes too but if u can't wash your own ass and then turn around and submit to me (like I could submit to u) and stay down and Loyal then bitch u ain't for me.   So many hard lessons learned growing up...  I'm taking a slightly different approach with the next serious chick I get.  

Women forgot what it's like to be empathetic.  So what u make a dollar or two less than me on the paycheck, u gonna get it back when I buy u a car or a house bitch so chill
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 08:32:57 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

BiggBoogaBiff

Tabernacle!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
all the black women on the internet are sure to see this thread here at euro disney.

bouli77

http://www.deezer.com/en/music/track/10872083

all the black women on the internet are sure to see this thread here at euro disney.

lmao true. euro disney is the shit though lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

Women expect everything to be handed to them and that all they have to do is cook, clean, and fuck. 

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
check out the diary of an angry black man.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sikotic™

Women expect everything to be handed to them and that all they have to do is cook, clean, and fuck. 
That's how it should be
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
That's how it should be
they need to a bit more than just that.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sikotic™

You're right.

They need to iron my clothes too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You're right.

They need to iron my clothes too.
LOL. word.

BiggBoogaBiff

check out the diary of an angry black man.

Loved that movie, it should be a staple on TV