Author Topic: Mysterious how producers of 7 Day Theory album came out of nowhere...  (Read 3544 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
This album will forever be shrouded in mystery.  Pac's last studio album, and it's still as eerie as the first time I ever listened to it.   Along with everything else, I was just thinking today about how most of the producers on the album just popped up out of nowhere to produce the most legendary shit ever recorded; and then were rarely seen or heard of again after that (on the music scene).
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jimmy H.

Re: Mysterious how producers of 7 Day Theory album came out of nowhere...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 10:04:11 PM »
It's not really that mysterious. They were basically unproven producers who nobody wanted to fuck with. I believe one of the Outlawz said the studio they were working in was often referred to as "The Wack Room" since nothing hot was coming out of there. My guess is Pac being the workaholic he is decided to give these guys a break since all the other Death Row guys were likely battling to get beats from the other more established guys.

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 11:22:45 PM »
it wasnt pac dat decided put these producers on it was sugeeeee
tracks were all picked by suge
not pac

Jimmy H.

« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2011, 12:18:19 AM »
Suge might have selected which finished tracks went on the album but Pac went into the studio to fetch the producers to make them. Or at least, that's how the story was told in XXL.

Lucifuge

« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2011, 01:31:03 AM »
This Pac stories are like Chuck Norris jokes
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

doggfather

« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2011, 01:38:01 AM »
This Pac stories are like Chuck Norris jokes

+1
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2011, 01:49:50 AM »
This album will forever be shrouded in mystery.  Pac's last studio album, and it's still as eerie as the first time I ever listened to it.   Along with everything else, I was just thinking today about how most of the producers on the album just popped up out of nowhere to produce the most legendary shit ever recorded; and then were rarely seen or heard of again after that (on the music scene).

you can't be serious...

2euce 7even

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2011, 01:57:18 AM »

you can't be serious...

hes´serious because that how it is. tell me some tracks that produced hurt-m-badd or darry big d harper, they disappeared. same with demetrius shipp, but now we know he produced majority of jewell´s tracks on that "new album".and yes the room was "wack room", "blasphemy" beat was given to snoop doggy dogg but he couldn´t fuck it but 2pac made a classic record off it. know what i mean?

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2011, 02:06:14 AM »
best album ever... 8)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2011, 02:06:48 AM »

you can't be serious...

hes´serious because that how it is. tell me some tracks that produced hurt-m-badd or darry big d harper, they disappeared. same with demetrius shipp, but now we know he produced majority of jewell´s tracks on that "new album".and yes the room was "wack room", "blasphemy" beat was given to snoop doggy dogg but he couldn´t fuck it but 2pac made a classic record off it. know what i mean?

i was referring to  'the most legendary shit ever recorded'

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2011, 02:57:25 AM »
Move the fuck on.

The Watcher

army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

O.G A.Geesta'z

The West is Back

2euce 7even

« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2011, 06:06:10 AM »

you can't be serious...

i was referring to  'the most legendary shit ever recorded'

even worse..because it is a masterpiece.

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2011, 06:26:35 AM »
Ok they did not come out of no where. Shipp and hurt m badd had good beats out before 7 day theory. Granted idk where big d came from. Pac had previously worked with hurt m bad during the all eyes on me sessions (sang the hook on play your cards right). Also Pac acted as the executive producer on his own album. He coached those guys and helped create some great musical ideas.

Also lt hutton did watch ya mouth, he was more of an established death row producer....

But... Really, look at the final track list. Tommy d is credited with additional production everywhere. Compare the Retail version to the demo. The retail is so much more polished and dare I say tommy d really helped flesh out some of the musical ideas and concepts - I.e. white Manz world and Krazy.....