Author Topic: Mysterious how producers of 7 Day Theory album came out of nowhere...  (Read 3519 times)

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: Mysterious how producers of 7 Day Theory album came out of nowhere...
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2011, 08:20:19 AM »
This album will forever be shrouded in mystery.  Pac's last studio album, and it's still as eerie as the first time I ever listened to it.   Along with everything else, I was just thinking today about how most of the producers on the album just popped up out of nowhere to produce the most legendary shit ever recorded; and then were rarely seen or heard of again after that (on the music scene).

you can't be serious...

hes´serious because that how it is. tell me some tracks that produced hurt-m-badd or darry big d harper, they disappeared. same with demetrius shipp, but now we know he produced majority of jewell´s tracks on that "new album".and yes the room was "wack room", "blasphemy" beat was given to snoop doggy dogg but he couldn´t fuck it but 2pac made a classic record off it. know what i mean?

i was referring to  'the most legendary shit ever recorded'

even worse..because it is a masterpiece.

it may be a rap masterpiece but not the most legendary shit ever recorded. have you guys ever listened to anything else than rap music?

HighEyeCue

« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2011, 08:40:22 AM »
well at the time yeah, I can't say I really heard of these producers in 1996

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2011, 09:40:49 AM »
they were sent from heaven

2euce 7even

« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2011, 09:55:46 AM »
This album will forever be shrouded in mystery.  Pac's last studio album, and it's still as eerie as the first time I ever listened to it.   Along with everything else, I was just thinking today about how most of the producers on the album just popped up out of nowhere to produce the most legendary shit ever recorded; and then were rarely seen or heard of again after that (on the music scene).

you can't be serious...

hes´serious because that how it is. tell me some tracks that produced hurt-m-badd or darry big d harper, they disappeared. same with demetrius shipp, but now we know he produced majority of jewell´s tracks on that "new album".and yes the room was "wack room", "blasphemy" beat was given to snoop doggy dogg but he couldn´t fuck it but 2pac made a classic record off it. know what i mean?

i was referring to  'the most legendary shit ever recorded'

even worse..because it is a masterpiece.

it may be a rap masterpiece but not the most legendary shit ever recorded. have you guys ever listened to anything else than rap music?

yes my friend, i personally have: beatles, led zeppelin, bob marley, jimi hendrix, the eagles, sade, barry white,etc. i see your point ;)

V2DHeart

« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2011, 11:03:06 AM »
Those 12 tracks shyt on the entire double album of All Eyez on Me

That's an album which has Snoop, Dre, Nate Dogg, Method Man, Kurupt etc...  The Makaveli album took days, with a bunch of unknown producers. End of the day, 2Pac was a vocalist rapper spitting fierce. The beats could have been from anybody and they'd still buy his albums. He had a stronger support than most, who bought the albums for his words, than for the beats. The Makaveli album is evidence of that
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2011, 11:16:56 AM »
Makelivi is a masterpiece....it's up there with the greatest albums ever, dunno how that's in question on a west coast rap board ???

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2011, 01:56:10 PM »
Move the fuck on.

if u asking people to move on to the gay hip hop shyt comin out these dayz, i rather stay stuck in the past ;) u can be gay all day long wit lil wayne & justin ;)  
« Last Edit: December 13, 2011, 02:00:09 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2011, 02:05:41 PM »
Move the fuck on.

if u asking people to move on to the gay hip hop shyt comin out these dayz, i rather stay stuck in the past ;) u can be gay all day long wit lil wayne & justin ;)  

There is more to hip-hop then the mainstream. Take your head out of the sand.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2011, 02:23:20 PM »
Move the fuck on.

There is more to hip-hop then the mainstream. Take your head out of the sand.

a few promising artist yes but none of em are in the same level, maybe crooked & a few more are close but thats all... ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2011, 04:00:05 PM »
all eyez... >>>>> makaveli. 
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2011, 05:50:01 PM »
It's not really that mysterious. They were basically unproven producers who nobody wanted to fuck with. I believe one of the Outlawz said the studio they were working in was often referred to as "The Wack Room" since nothing hot was coming out of there. My guess is Pac being the workaholic he is decided to give these guys a break since all the other Death Row guys were likely battling to get beats from the other more established guys.

Pretty much sums it up. I think it was more Pac wanting some beats rather than him giving these "unknown" producers the chance of a lifetime. It was after Pac started working with them that the other artists on the label complained to Suge because Pac was with them all the time recording.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #26 on: December 13, 2011, 07:33:01 PM »
People act like the beats were some classic shit by themselves but think about what Pac did to them.

Listen to this:

If I were a rapper and I heard this instrumental I would've said this shit is wack and sounds like an amateur made it. Pac took it to the next level and made it classic. Try listening to the instrumentals of the other beats, most of them aren't that impressive on their own.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: December 13, 2011, 08:46:40 PM »
People act like the beats were some classic shit by themselves but think about what Pac did to them.

Listen to this:

If I were a rapper and I heard this instrumental I would've said this shit is wack and sounds like an amateur made it. Pac took it to the next level and made it classic. Try listening to the instrumentals of the other beats, most of them aren't that impressive on their own.

u must have a horrible ear... i would love if a producer came at me with a beat like that.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #28 on: December 13, 2011, 08:54:09 PM »

Listen to this:

u must have a horrible ear... i would love if a producer came at me with a beat like that.

Don't even trip. You wouldn't have known what the fuck to do with a beat like that. It's easy to say after the fact of hearing Pac work his magic that you could have done the same thing, but you're lying to yourself.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: December 13, 2011, 08:56:24 PM »

Listen to this:

Don't even trip. You wouldn't have known what the fuck to do with a beat like that. It's easy to say after the fact of hearing Pac work his magic that you could have done the same thing, but you're lying to yourself.

not sayin i woulda pulled a tupac, but ill work any beat...especially a vicious one like "hail mary"