Author Topic: Mysterious how producers of 7 Day Theory album came out of nowhere...  (Read 3538 times)

dameons

Re: Mysterious how producers of 7 Day Theory album came out of nowhere...
« Reply #75 on: December 17, 2011, 05:14:49 PM »
Album was garbage ..FORGETTABLE

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #76 on: December 17, 2011, 10:27:05 PM »
^u dont think 2pac is known worldwide and gained acceptance from different cultures? LOL. to act like 2Pac isn't an icon in music history is dumber than anything Infinite can ever say.
What are you talking about?? Where do you see that in my quote?  I was referring to the trash statement.

seems to me like u were implying that all those names were icons and 2pac wasn't......

he didn´t  . everyone knows Tupac is Bob Marley kind of martyr figure known across the world . probably not as big as Marley but well known anyway .

Infinite talking out of his ass like always . Those bands you mentioned might be trash to you but they sure as hell did change the music world and i bet many of them influenced your lord and savior Tupac Amaru Shakur .

My bad..

Bob Marley's name was thrown in there with a lot of other names.  So when I said, "That shit is trash compared to 2pac" I missed the fact that Bob Marley's name was in there.   So my comment was actually incorrect because I didn't look over the list of names as well as I should have.  But just like Bob Marley is a Prophet in Rasta/Reggae culture and known worldwide, 2pac is the Prophet of Hip-Hop and known worldwide.  So they were both the gold standard of their profession and reached the highest plateau one could reach in that arena.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #77 on: December 17, 2011, 10:32:25 PM »
ur only sayin that cuz Bob is black

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #78 on: December 17, 2011, 10:37:51 PM »
ur only sayin that cuz Bob is black

No, because I put Phil Collins up there with Pac and Bob Marley.  Phil Collins was the greatest musician when it came to love music and he totally dominated and owned the 80's the way Pac owned the 90's.

by the way.. Objectively speaking I put Bob Marley up there, but subjectively speaking Lucky Dube is my favorite Reggae artist. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Jimmy H.

« Reply #79 on: December 17, 2011, 11:13:43 PM »
They weren't prophets. They were artists. They were just paying attention while everyone else had their heads up their asses.

2euce 7even

« Reply #80 on: December 18, 2011, 12:14:48 AM »
i hope you´re jokin, get off dre´s nuts.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2011, 02:16:45 AM »
They weren't prophets. They were artists. They were just paying attention while everyone else had their heads up their asses.

well said

J$crILLa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • J$crilla -aka- JDolla$iGn -aka- $crillVille
« Reply #82 on: December 18, 2011, 02:54:59 AM »
probaly they are all really dead people and so was pac and this album was really recorded when 2pac died in the afterlife
What the fuck did you just say?

this album was recorded by dead people. lol

2euce 7even

« Reply #83 on: December 18, 2011, 03:20:54 AM »
probaly they are all really dead people and so was pac and this album was really recorded when 2pac died in the afterlife
What the fuck did you just say?

this album was recorded by dead people. lol
lol 7dt iz a zombie-album then.stop smokin sherm.

bouli77

« Reply #84 on: December 19, 2011, 05:01:29 AM »
but those songs fade after awhile (aside from Hit Em Up).

even Hit Em Up has faded for me. can't really listen to the track anymore. it's embarrassing. not a clever diss song with witty lines or anything. and even musically never thought it was that good to sample blatantly Dennis Edwards. but i guess it was really efficient when it came out.
Dam thanks for the sample credit.  I checked Dennis Edwards on youtube and DAM that is a wack fuckin song.  I don't know how they saw that gangster shit from it, that's amazing lol    :o

lol I'd take Don't Look Any Further over Hit Em Up everyday of the week... just cause it ain't gangsta doesn't mean it's wack (i'd say "gangsta" music has a higher ratio of wack music than "non-gangsta" music (whatever that means lol)).

[It samples "Impeach the President" by The Honey Drippers.  That song "I Can" by Nas also samples it too (specifically the drumbeat), so does "Total Kaos" by EPMD and some others I can't think of at the moment.
i cant recognize the sample at all. is it just the breakbeat?

sade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>2pac

half of bob marleys music is speaking for the disenfranchised and he didnt contradict his positive messages on a regular basis (i get around, every gangsta song) . and 2pac got good reviews from mainstream white critics too OMG jump ship. your whole argument makes no sense. i dont listen to rock but im pretty sure early rock wasnt accepted either at the time of its release. the eagles and led zepplin are trash to me compared to 2pac but im not going to make up some big bullshit explanation of why. its fuckin music.

well said.

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #85 on: December 20, 2011, 05:16:50 AM »
I'm not gonna lie, those beats on that cd were wack as fuck.........I only like the album because of what Pac was saying and because it expressed how angry he was, not because of how the cd sounded sonically.......

2euce 7even

« Reply #86 on: December 20, 2011, 09:19:52 PM »
I'm not gonna lie, those beats on that cd were wack as fuck.........I only like the album because of what Pac was saying and because it expressed how angry he was, not because of how the cd sounded sonically.......
to each their own .. ya know?to me it´s greatest album ever recorded: beats, lyrics, flow, message, mysteriousness

V2DHeart

« Reply #87 on: December 21, 2011, 04:52:01 AM »
Here we go again:

Tupac V Bob Marley V Elvis V The Beatles argument yet again. You'll get a different answer depending on what genre/forum-type you go onto.

Each one of them are unique, and individual, and it would be silly to select one without recognizing their status among their respected genres and cultures because all of the above are iconic, and spread over into other territory. Look at The Beatles in Japan, Tupac within Rock, or Bob Marley in Russia. All iconic, was ones work better, or more quality than the other? Not in my opinion, but I will say this,

2pac undoubtedly had the highest work ethic of any of those guys. All you need to do is look at what he done within the last 8-9 months of his life. Over 100 unreleased recorded songs, x2 albums, 11 Music videos, 2 feature length movies, almost 20 outside appearances, as well as concerts, interviews and shows. No one can compare even today. I hear Wayne a lot, but he's a fashion fad. His music isn't timeless, and the quantity of which he creates songs is easily done when the quality is absent, and what separates these guys above to the likes of a Lil Wayne, is that these guys (with the partial exception of 2Pac) never had the technological advancements to get things done quicker.

These guys lived in the days where if they worked with others, or collaborated, they had to do so in their studio, which sometimes meant travelling all around the country. They couldn't just "e-mail" a verse through, while they sat in their slippers sipping on a hot chocolate drink. They lived in the days where computers weren't able to do a 5th of the things that they are capable of doing now
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #88 on: December 21, 2011, 06:21:52 AM »
So the album wasn't mastered right? Cuz i always thought that i was the only one who noticed it. Still a very dope and classic album, also very well produced but
you could really tell that some things wasn't mixed and mastered like for example alot of 2pac's vocals and whatnot.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #89 on: December 21, 2011, 07:25:00 AM »

so was this post.