Author Topic: RACISM WARNING  (Read 996 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:RACISM WARNING
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2003, 05:43:45 PM »
Good to see this thread. I hope it makes some difference.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2003, 10:25:43 PM »
KILL WHITEY ;D

Black Pack

• Lil Geezy
  • whaat?
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2003, 01:00:06 AM »
Great, that just means y'all will love my sig. Now who here supports the "Fuck Whitey" movement?

"Blew the whole shit up on some 'what this button do ?'" - MF Doom
"Ignorance is an option, not genetic"-Aphter LyphE7

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2003, 03:18:04 AM »
Foo' you're stupid... You think Hispanics don't speak english out of disrespect? *Cough* Redneck *Cough*......

that should also be considered a racist statement, but i doubt most people  just look the other way if something like that is said...i consider redneck a racist statement just as much as nigger, wetback, slant eye or whatever else...and take offense when it is used...especially when it is used like it was...or does this rule only apply to minorities

redneck is not a racist term. Cracker, Peckerwood....aiight, now those are racist. A Redneck is a particular KIND of person. White people wit any sense, hate Rednecks as much as anyone. If i called u trailor trash....is that racist? No. If i called u White trash....u could maybe consider it racist. Besides, from what i remember...this thread is probably partially set up for u lol. Maybe i got u confused wit some otha racist on the board tho  ;D

verbalassaulta

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2003, 09:45:44 AM »
speak for yourself....i and most other whites i know take offense if they are called rednecks(much more than white trash or cracker)...and i dont know any blacks or hispanics who get called rednecks...i could say that "nigger" is a kind of person too...so should does that mean i can just throw it out there and use it when i want...i didnt think so

min0rity

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2003, 10:54:59 AM »

Remember, If Your Incited By Racism, Stay Calm & Dont Use It In Retaliation Or You Too Are Liable To Lose Membership Rights To This Forum.

EXACTLY..i would never START no racist shit with no one on this board.....i'm only defending my race since when asians gets dissed nobody gives a fuck rather they would laugh or joke about it but when a mexican gets dissed its a national fucking tragedy..haha that tells you  A LOT about certain different races..

Jome

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2003, 04:21:50 PM »

EXACTLY..i would never START no racist shit with no one on this board.....i'm only defending my race since when asians gets dissed nobody gives a fuck rather they would laugh or joke about it but when a mexican gets dissed its a national fucking tragedy..haha that tells you  A LOT about certain different races..

Nobody on here with common sense is supporting racism towards asians..

Defending your own race with racism is a contradiction.
Haven't you learned anything?

min0rity

« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2003, 08:06:24 PM »

Nobody on here with common sense is supporting racism towards asians..

Defending your own race with racism is a contradiction.
Haven't you learned anything?

ok then how come i always see "chink" used frequently by a lot of member in here?? and when it happens...nobody gives a fuck..they even laugh...

i never was "defending my own race with racism" i was giving this fool some of his own medicine..oh shit that rhymes lol

i went through/still go through with racism every fucking day...you see in america being a MINORITY means you're third class = shit

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2003, 08:29:56 PM »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2003, 08:39:57 PM »
speak for yourself....i and most other whites i know take offense if they are called rednecks(much more than white trash or cracker)...and i dont know any blacks or hispanics who get called rednecks...i could say that "nigger" is a kind of person too...so should does that mean i can just throw it out there and use it when i want...i didnt think so

u cant honestly be comparing the impact of the word "nigger", to the word "redneck" LOL!!! Thas a fukin joke! A word only has meaning that strong, because of its history. I dont recall any white slaves being whipped, and forced to worship a different God, take on a different name, completely have their culture and future of their people changed, by anotha race...and at tha same time be called "REDNECK!!" lol. I mean cmon, letz be real man. I aint sayin its ok to be racist against white people. Racism is wrong regardless. But being white, u should be a little more tolerant to others...based on the situation minorities are in, and always have been, in this country. Whites and Minorities...have not dealt with the same things in this country...FACT. We are not treated the same in many different situations based on race...FACT. Just deal wit it, youre bitching...and white men basically run the country still. But yet, u bitch about the fact that it might be a little more acceptable for those on the "bottom" to be racist. LOL. I mean cmon. Theres a whole lot of people out there that wouldnt give a fuck how racist u were against them...if they didnt have to put up wit tha shit they do now.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2003, 08:46:20 PM »
I dont recall any white slaves being whipped, and forced to worship a different God, take on a different name, completely have their culture and future of their people changed, by anotha race

It's called the Holocaust...6 Million Jews were killed...That's more than half of the Jews in the world today...The Holocaust was WAYYY worse than black slavery...PeACe
« Last Edit: January 29, 2003, 08:47:37 PM by Now_I_Know »

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2003, 08:55:10 PM »
I dont recall any white slaves being whipped, and forced to worship a different God, take on a different name, completely have their culture and future of their people changed, by anotha race

It's called the Holocaust...6 Million Jews were killed...That's more than half of the Jews in the world today...The Holocaust was WAYYY worse than black slavery...PeACe

first off, the Holocaust was no where near as bad as Slavery...for one reason. The Holocaust didnt last long enough to completely change the course of a particular race. Blacks werent "black people" when they came here, they were Africans. After slavery, they wouldnt even be accepted in Africa...because it lasted for SO long that that the people "free'd" from slavery...were not of the same generation of those who were stolen from Africa.

But forget that, it aint even about comparing.

Yur example is valid...the Holocaust was FUCKED up. So, in that sense...could u blame a Jewish person for being slightly bitter towards Germans? I wouldnt. And ive known many who are. And they havent even been forced to live in the same country in which their tragedy occured. Blacks had nowhere else to go "after slavery". Jews were kidnapped...and were able to go back to where they came, if they survived.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2003, 09:02:17 PM »
LoL...U're speaking out of your ass...6 Million Jews were held in camps, tortured, and gassed to death...You know how much 6 Million is?...Every Jew had to get tatooed with a number like they were some item in a store...You have no idea what went on...More than half of my people were killed...PeACe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2003, 09:11:02 PM »
LoL...U're speaking out of your ass...6 Million Jews were held in camps, tortured, and gassed to death...You know how much 6 Million is?...Every Jew had to get tatooed with a number like they were some item in a store...You have no idea what went on...More than half of my people were killed...PeACe

theres only 12 million Jews in the whole world? Maybe so.

But i do know what went on, probably more then you do actually...which is sad cus youre Jewish lol. But youre not thinkin about anything more then numbers. What the Jews in the Holocaust went through was no more horrific then what slaves went through here. Only difference was...Slavery lasted for generations. The Holocaust lasted how long? Ok. Im not diminishing what the Holocaust was, but for Jewish people as a WHOLE...the Holocaust didnt completely change who they were. Only those who were actually tortured and locked away. Slavery's impact was so great, that a complete new culture was created. Once the Holocaust was over...Jewish people, were still just Jewish people. Once slavery was "over", Africans....were now Black Americans. See the difference? Dont be so self centered man.

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2003, 12:42:35 AM »