Author Topic: RACISM WARNING  (Read 975 times)

Don Seer

Re:RACISM WARNING
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2003, 07:07:10 AM »
well 2 things

1) you're now singling out mexicans.. and still calling them whiners
2) if u actually reply without throwing back a racial insult people might actually take notice.

min0rity

« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2003, 07:25:38 AM »
well 2 things

2) if u actually reply without throwing back a racial insult people might actually take notice.

ok then how come these mexicans didn't do a damn thing when one of their peeps "don corn" had called me a chink?? and they say that racism is bullshit..yeah we all know racism is bullshit but it seems like this racism thing only applies to them when THEY get dissed, but they don't give a fuck when OTHER RACES get dissed...you know its true cuz if you read the locked thread, it took almost a FULL DAY to confront don corn about his racist remarks (which was me) and when i said racist remarks it took 7 minutes lmao..now i'm not being all technical but do you understand what i'm talking about..and notice the difference???...i  mean i don't know about you but i just think theres something very wrong with that....my fucking point is that if they think racism is wrong they should be saying its wrong when other races gets dissed too right off the bat like they did theirs and not be a hypocrite...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2003, 07:27:13 AM by drunken_mastenori »

Don Seer

« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2003, 07:28:16 AM »
well 2 things

ok then how come these mexicans didn't do a damn thing when one of their peeps "don corn" had called me a chink?? and they say that racism is bullshit..yeah we all know racism is bullshit but it seems like this racism thing only applies to them when THEY get dissed, but they don't give a fuck when OTHER RACES get dissed...you know its true cuz if you read the locked thread, it took almost a FULL DAY to confront don corn about his racist remarks (which was me) and when i said racist remarks it took 7 minutes lmao..now i'm not being all technical but do you understand what i'm talking about..and notice the difference???...i  mean i don't know about you but i just think theres something very wrong with that....my fucking point is that if they think racism is wrong they should be saying its wrong when other races gets dissed too right off the bat like they did theirs and not be a hypocrite...

they didnt do shit coz u came back and straight called them spics... and yeah theres more mexi's here  so u offended more than one person  thats why it was picked up quicker.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2003, 07:30:13 AM by o v e r s e e r »

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2003, 02:34:03 PM »
but u fliipped.

was that a racist remark towardz tha Filipinos Seer!?  >:(

;D

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2003, 02:43:25 PM »
but u fliipped.

was that a racist remark towardz tha Filipinos Seer!?  >:(

;D

LMAO tone good 1

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2003, 04:14:48 PM »

Nobody on here with common sense is supporting racism towards asians..

Defending your own race with racism is a contradiction.
Haven't you learned anything?

i never was "defending my own race with racism" i was giving this fool some of his own medicine..oh shit that rhymes lol

um so u werent clownin a racist with racism...u were just showin a racist that u could be racist too?...yea makes alotta sense... ::)

its just that NOBODY cares when asians gets dissed...but when mexicans gets dissed its a national tragedy...thats what i'm complaining about..to be honest i really don't care if anybody from this board calls me a chink cuz i know you couldn't say that to my face but the shit that pisses me off is how people REACT TO THESE 2 situations VERY differently....that dude doncorn or whatever called me a chink...but did i see anyone even confronting him  or at least telling him it is wrong to do that...NO..but rather laugh or joke about it....but WHEN I says the word spic/wetback..in less than 2 seconds the whole board is on my nut sack calling me jackass, racist, bigot whatever..lol...before you start to bitch again...really think about what i've said cuz you know its true..its a bullshit double standard..

btw i also guarntee you that if more asians were on this board than mexicans...it would be the opposite..sad but true....my point is if yall really think racism is WRONG...you would complained about racism REGARDLESS OF RACE...and not just complaining cuz YOUR RACE got dissed...

he got a point imo

I'm not sayin it's right to use racism against racism but it's true most people don't care much about discrimination against other races especially asians since they only a very few on the net

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2003, 11:34:31 AM »

its just that NOBODY cares when asians gets dissed...

i care, ive been around azns all my life.
i agree with you saying that ppl only get mad when their race gets hated on and not anyone elses. its just the way we are.

kick ass album

S.G.V.

« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2003, 05:06:08 PM »
this board has at least 20 latinos that i know of...so callin us spics n wet backs aint gonna put u on good terms...of course had this board been with more asians...itd be a different story...there would be more peeps on ur side...im not sayin ur wrong for bein mad about that jackass callin yall chinks...but im sayin ur wrong for fightin racism wit racism...thats plain stupid...and sets u back a few years...and to me...shows that u dont really know how to converse without usin insults....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: February 03, 2003, 11:20:24 AM »
BTW, I just noticed I have about 100 white people in my signature, LOL... racist? hmmmmmmm better step carefully.

U sure you don't need glasses? I only counted 23...

Quakaveli

« Reply #54 on: February 03, 2003, 09:42:54 PM »

Nobody on here with common sense is supporting racism towards asians..

Defending your own race with racism is a contradiction.
Haven't you learned anything?

i never was "defending my own race with racism" i was giving this fool some of his own medicine..oh shit that rhymes lol

um so u werent clownin a racist with racism...u were just showin a racist that u could be racist too?...yea makes alotta sense... ::)

its just that NOBODY cares when asians gets dissed...but when mexicans gets dissed its a national tragedy...thats what i'm complaining about..to be honest i really don't care if anybody from this board calls me a chink cuz i know you couldn't say that to my face but the shit that pisses me off is how people REACT TO THESE 2 situations VERY differently....that dude doncorn or whatever called me a chink...but did i see anyone even confronting him  or at least telling him it is wrong to do that...NO..but rather laugh or joke about it....but WHEN I says the word spic/wetback..in less than 2 seconds the whole board is on my nut sack calling me jackass, racist, bigot whatever..lol...before you start to bitch again...really think about what i've said cuz you know its true..its a bullshit double standard..

btw i also guarntee you that if more asians were on this board than mexicans...it would be the opposite..sad but true....my point is if yall really think racism is WRONG...you would complained about racism REGARDLESS OF RACE...and not just complaining cuz YOUR RACE got dissed...

he got a point imo

I'm not sayin it's right to use racism against racism but it's true most people don't care much about discrimination against other races especially asians since they only a very few on the net

LOL what U talkin about foo?
Asians are like 40% of the internet users, as compared to maybe 5% of the real population.....

OutSider

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2003, 11:23:35 PM »
mi papá siempre me dijo mirar el camino del th antes de que caminara
a través de la calle

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2003, 06:17:23 AM »
Quote from: .:DayGoStyLz:. on January 31, 2003, 04:34:03 PM    

Quote from: o v e r s e e r on January 31, 2003, 08:39:14 AM    
but u fliipped.

was that a racist remark towardz tha Filipinos Seer!?   >:(

lmao dont rip it out of the overseer....not his fault he cant always type...
...boy's on keys too much that it comes out wrong... ;)

Trauma-san

« Reply #57 on: February 10, 2003, 07:51:53 PM »
BTW, I just noticed I have about 100 white people in my signature, LOL... racist? hmmmmmmm better step carefully.

U sure you don't need glasses? I only counted 23...

Yeah, but my grace in communication influenced my typing.  It sounds better to say "about 100" then "exactly 23".  Peace~