Author Topic: Big C-Style Presents - The ONE NINE Vaults Vol. 1 *Now Available On iTunes*  (Read 51743 times)

procrastiNate

Yo 19strecords, how many of these compilations are you all going to be putting out?

Unforgivable by Sean John

• Muthafuckin' OG
well this is "vol 1" so we can only hope that there are more to come!

Mietek23

well this is "vol 1" so we can only hope that there are more to come!

Back in late 2008, when the project was supposed to be released @ first - there were talks about this being first of 4 volumes, that going to be released durning the whole year 2009. I don't know if that's still the case, but I bet C-Style got a big ass vault full of great unheard music from West Coast's greatest era ;)

Anyway, here's a YouTube link to that "Tight Situation" track 8)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/jkksbptqdXs" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/jkksbptqdXs</a>

dexter

It's All About 18

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Can't fucking wait  8)  A little bit more informations about the release would be appreciated !!!

Paolo

me too i want more info !!!

2euce 7even

Can't fucking wait  8)  A little bit more informations about the release would be appreciated !!!

Soopahigh

Paolo

no news !!! javascript:void(0);

donfathaimmortal

Tha Don Fatha sayz :

No news / same thang - 2011. Yet this could be perfect after the LBC Crew album released by Wideawake last year.

The spot got shook, it was hell below | Is that Futureshock ?? | Hell, no, it's Death Row !

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
Still no pre-order link? damn Yesterday i just pre-ordered the 19th street records LBC Compolation on Cassette from Amazon. 8) 8) 8) 8)

procrastiNate

So I guess once again this is not coming out? :(

Mietek23

I guess we have to wait until Januray 23 to find out :D

Paolo

no news  :'( i hopes very soonl !! we have a good news ? !!!
this project must be released !!

Quadruple OG

I'll believe it when I see it. No offense, a thread like this was made a while back and nothing came about from it.

Still holds true I guess.