Author Topic: Big C-Style Presents - The ONE NINE Vaults Vol. 1 *Now Available On iTunes*  (Read 51720 times)

Will_B

too bad C Style bootlegged this project instead of releasing it to all the real fans :-/

Woa for real whats the story with that George ?

you mean baldie hack and there is no story hes a fabricator like you pillow biter

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X did you really just call me that?

Will_B

yeah you retarded euro spastic bitch you should grab your cane old man and hang up your lame ass jokes before I bring madsen back to pimp slap the shit into your old dogg pound dickriding ass

Do it

Hack Wilson - real

too bad C Style bootlegged this project instead of releasing it to all the real fans :-/

Woa for real whats the story with that George ?

you mean baldie hack and there is no story hes a fabricator like you pillow biter

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X did you really just call me that?
lol

he's an angry little guy

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
c style also produced 21 jumpstreet and it was originally a tray deee song.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

ICHI THE KILLER

c-style does not produce music ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

c-style does not produce music ;)
bomb1st.com he said it himself. shit got me confused like young buck cause i always thought it was one of daz best beats.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
soopafly did that beat

Hack Wilson - real

soopafly did that beat

sounds right if you ask me

didn't Snoop say that beat was originally given to CPO the boss hog?  or am i thinking of another Murder Was The Case beat?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
soopafly did that beat

sounds right if you ask me

didn't Snoop say that beat was originally given to CPO the boss hog?  or am i thinking of another Murder Was The Case beat?
soopa did 'who got some gangsta shit'.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
yup

Hack Wilson - real

maybe

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
i told you.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
check the credits.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
check the credits.

Like thats ever been a good indicator for who did what. We all know quik did skandalous but daz gets credit.

Barney ruble and them produced with soopafly all over rrgb they get minimal if any credit...nigga probably concieved the hook