Author Topic: Do you think Crooked I not having a solo album is good for his career?  (Read 897 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: Do you think Crooked I not having a solo album is good for his career?
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2011, 02:39:18 PM »
And dre-day, how does shady not release albums? Only artists that didn't come out were Bobby creekwater and stat quo. And stat quo was a victim of dr.dre, if that album came out on shady alone, it would be in stores. Cashis released an ep in stores. Bobby creekwater was a victim of eminems drug problem.

Obie trice trice had two albums, d12 had two albums, cashis had an ep and yelawolf just released an album, along with all the 50 cent and eminem albums. That label has about a 90 percent rate of artists getting to release music. How can you say they don't release albums when only one (stat quo was completely on dre)artist in their history didn't release music in stores. I dare you to find ONE other label that has rate of artists signed/artists in stores. You won't find one.

Gauaranteed slaughterhouse will be released.
i said, not really release albums. they haven't really released much in the last few years. sure its not as bad as aftermath, but not much better either.

eminems solo albums dont count as they are aftermath releases. you say stat quo was a victim of dr.dre, but eminem stopped working on his project after an argument. they are both partly responsible for it not working, cant blame it all on dre.
my bad about yelawolf, i know he was signed, but didnt know his album went through shady.
you're right that cashis released an EP, but that was 4 years ago! he wont drop a solo album in a million years.

slaughterhouse may have gotten some attention when signing with shady, but im not sure if interscope will give them the green light.
maybe they'll present it as a featuring eminem project who knows.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2011, 02:51:11 PM »
I think there is enough of a buzz about Slaughterhouse for them to get their album released.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2011, 03:02:58 PM »
I think there is enough of a buzz about Slaughterhouse for them to get their album released.
so you think they'll drop an album at the beginning of 2012, like crooked says?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #63 on: December 18, 2011, 11:22:39 AM »
imo a supergroup doesn't contain an artist with no solo album(s). and method man was in the wu before his solo career not the other way around.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Fraxxx

« Reply #64 on: December 18, 2011, 11:45:44 AM »
imo a supergroup doesn't contain an artist with no solo album(s). and method man was in the wu before his solo career not the other way around.

That is a extremly random aspect. :D
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

V2DHeart

« Reply #65 on: December 18, 2011, 11:56:07 AM »

lets be honest.

Canibus should have replaced Crooked I ~~ Has actual albums, and had that infamous beef with LL

He should have dropped that album back in 2005, and tried his best to sook up to Snoop Dogg, and rebuilt some bridges that were damaged by other people, and I agree, supergroups should have super artists.... It's not like having 4 bits of a jigsaw complete 1 picture... It should be 4 pictures making a fkn book

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #66 on: December 18, 2011, 12:16:14 PM »

lets be honest.

Canibus should have replaced Crooked I ~~ Has actual albums.

this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #67 on: December 18, 2011, 02:18:13 PM »
Can't say as I agree. I think with what they were going with, it's a "super group". They're all guys who were on their way to being superstars but sort of got derailed. It's more about talent and potential than prestige.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #68 on: December 18, 2011, 02:40:41 PM »

lets be honest.

Canibus should have replaced Crooked I ~~ Has actual albums, and had that infamous beef with LL

He should have dropped that album back in 2005, and tried his best to sook up to Snoop Dogg, and rebuilt some bridges that were damaged by other people, and I agree, supergroups should have super artists.... It's not like having 4 bits of a jigsaw complete 1 picture... It should be 4 pictures making a fkn book

It's a microgroup

BOX5 the best poster on this site yell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: December 19, 2011, 01:52:37 PM »
Canibus already in a knot collective, and if yella pushed 41 thou first week you know Jimmy hella worried about this product, he probably trying to get em to join the group. Buddens got topics Royce got the most commercial appeal, crooked is an assassin and joell is ill with the wit. The album should be made like an audio tarantino flick.

Crooked still is better off in a group yell
got a good woman at home,& this broad i smashed be-foe
but in my dome i'm think'n will it be good as be-foe
ring finger says, to don't pursue it,the "k-9" in me says
"ain't-nothing-to-it, but-to-do-it"/
but if we bang and i get caught OH-BOY-YA!/
i pray to god the wife don't get kelis or elin's lawyer
www.myspace.com/panhandoelrcorp