Author Topic: Cypress Hill  (Read 893 times)

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Cypress Hill
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 12:01:52 AM »
Cypress Hill are Legends !! but it's true that in ain't easy to like them at the first listen

i remember the first song i heard from them was "Throw your hands in the air" in 1995
i was 9 years old, the first time i heard B Real i was like "damn what the fuck, who is this white skinny guy whith this fucked up voice!!" lmao

Hardcore 9 year old, lol

if you thought they were wack then you real don't know hip hop . How Could I jyst kill man is hip hop classic . cypress hill is real hip hop & if you could not get into them then you were never ever hip hop in first place.

:-X

kemizt

midwestryder

« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 07:43:21 PM »
I Only Heard "Window Of My Room", "How Could I Kill", "Dr.Greenthumb" And "Rap Superstar".
Never Was A Fan, Never Enjoyed Their Music. But Now Heard Couple Joints Off Their "IV" Album And Man Thatīs Fuckin Awesome.
I Thought They Were Wack, B-Realīs Voice Was Something I Couldnīt Stand. Damn Thatīs Tha Shyt, Now I See I Missed Something.
if you thought they were wack then you real don't know hip hop . How Could I jyst kill man is hip hop classic . cypress hill is real hip hop & if you could not get into them then you were never ever hip hop in first place.

So people can't have different opinions? Get off your high horse.
i don't have too when i right . no it is not opinion it is fact if you thought Cypress hill was wack then you were never hip hop in first place . that has come from ed lover & dr dre's mouth on yo mtv raps . why don't you get off your high horse because i know better then you ever will in your lifetime . i was raised in hip hop since 1982 in U.S. unlike you . so don't ever tell me what to do because i have every right over you because iti s my culture not yours &  i am older then you . meaning smarter & wisers then you . .

midwestryder

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 07:44:34 PM »
I Only Heard "Window Of My Room", "How Could I Kill", "Dr.Greenthumb" And "Rap Superstar".
Never Was A Fan, Never Enjoyed Their Music. But Now Heard Couple Joints Off Their "IV" Album And Man Thatīs Fuckin Awesome.
I Thought They Were Wack, B-Realīs Voice Was Something I Couldnīt Stand. Damn Thatīs Tha Shyt, Now I See I Missed Something.

lol yeah.. "you dont know hip-hop", some people just make me smh.
because it is truth about you ! get over your self . you been schooled .

2euce 7even

« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 04:58:18 AM »

lol yeah.. "you dont know hip-hop", some people just make me smh.
because it is truth about you ! get over your self . you been schooled .

it would be the truth if i said "i dont know who cypress hill is".and if i dont listen to them it doesnīt mean i dont know thing about hip-hop.
get off your high horse..like the otha dude.

Invincible

« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2011, 06:26:37 AM »

i don't have too when i right . no it is not opinion it is fact if you thought Cypress hill was wack then you were never hip hop in first place . that has come from ed lover & dr dre's mouth on yo mtv raps . why don't you get off your high horse because i know better then you ever will in your lifetime . i was raised in hip hop since 1982 in U.S. unlike you . so don't ever tell me what to do because i have every right over you because iti s my culture not yours &  i am older then you . meaning smarter & wisers then you . .

You say Nelly is dope. Hip hop pass revoked.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2011, 04:22:49 AM »
ryde or dye

kemizt

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2011, 04:31:29 AM »
My all time favorite group. Cypress is a acquired taste, for most you either love or hate their shit. And that is what I dig the most about their music, you ain't gonna find another group or MC that sounds like Cypress, production, voice, everything.

Although I must say though I am really not trying to hear another Cypress album with only a couple Muggs beats.

Damú

• 'G'
  • What A Breakfast!!!
« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2011, 08:19:46 AM »
Yeah, without Muggs it is not a real Cypress Hill, just a B-real or Sen Dog solo material category. And to OP, go with their first three albums, they all classics in my book. Enjoy the group!

2euce 7even

« Reply #23 on: December 25, 2011, 12:59:17 AM »
Yeah, without Muggs it is not a real Cypress Hill, just a B-real or Sen Dog solo material category. And to OP, go with their first three albums, they all classics in my book. Enjoy the group!

i will bro.
.......AND to the bitch that said i dont know shit about hip-hop, suck my muthafuckin dick.suck my muthafuckin dick.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 25, 2011, 01:25:47 AM »
Never listened to them first time around, the white boys at school used to be into Cypress, while the rest of us listened to Cube, , De la, Snoop etc, etc....

but after listening to their first few albums years later, I wished I had listened to them sooner.

midwestryder

« Reply #25 on: December 25, 2011, 08:23:05 PM »

You say Nelly is dope. Hip hop pass revoked.
you can't revoke shit at all.  you don't have the right . i from the U.S. & you are from the U.K. meaning you don't right over me . while i have the right to revoke yours . hip hop is my culture not yours . you never have the right to revoke anybodys hip hop pass from the USA since you are from U.K., bandwagooner .nelly is dope hater & nelly is hip hop like KRS-1 said .

midwestryder

« Reply #26 on: December 25, 2011, 08:31:00 PM »

i will bro.
.......AND to the bitch that said i dont know shit about hip-hop, suck my muthafuckin dick.suck my muthafuckin dick.
the only bitch i see around here is you. you don't know shit about hip hop . no i don't suck dick like you . so get a life & stop sucking dick all day ,hater . you are just mad because it is the truth . also i don't have to get off my high horse ever because i earned the right & i am always right over people like you .anybody that has the name mob souja does not know shit about hip hop -.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:13:41 AM by midwestryder »

2euce 7even

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2011, 05:16:23 AM »
anybody that has the name mob souja does not know shit about hip hop -.
same can be said about midwestryder too ;) only thing you ride is dick.get used and over it.

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: December 27, 2011, 05:46:04 AM »
Can't we all just get along ;D

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2011, 07:11:28 AM »
Better late than never. Their unreleased and revamped album is dope too, The Fugee remix of Boom biddy bye bye is off the hook. But my fav album is by far Black Sunday. It was an honor touring with Cypress this passed summer. One of the most down to earth crews we've ever met!!!

Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :