Author Topic: What's more important to you on a girl, face or figure?  (Read 2032 times)

MistaNova

Desert Lord

Re: What's more important to you on a girl, face or figure?
« Reply #16 on: December 19, 2011, 06:54:54 AM »
i would go with face, when the body is alright...but i'd rather fuck a girl with a BOMB body and ugly face, then a girl with a beautiful face and ugly body...can't stand flat asses

Desert Lord

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2011, 06:55:58 AM »
so when the body is at least ok, i would prefer face over body, ya got me?

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2011, 06:59:32 AM »
^so if u marry a beautiful girl, ur not goin to fuck her then?

Desert Lord

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2011, 07:14:09 AM »
beautiful to me means that she have a cute face AND a sexy body

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #20 on: December 19, 2011, 07:51:02 AM »
Face. A nice body is important, but I can't look at a fucking gargoyle.

CaliHorseSausage

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2011, 05:54:22 PM »
body,  ;)

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2011, 06:37:20 PM »
Lol at the OP always digging for info on how to act around women. Listen man, you over think women big time. I'd suggest you have a few drinks, lighten the fuck up and bang out some pussy. It's clear you're a virgin (which is fine), yet you're constantly trying to put out this vibe that you bang dimes only and settle for nothing less. Youz a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a Stan.

Anyway, as to the topic, it depends. If I'm trying to be with a lady relationship wise, I would never be in one with a girl that didn't have a pretty face.

If I'm out and just looking for the lucky lady of the evening, body is more important.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2011, 06:51:17 PM »
Lol at the OP always digging for info on how to act around women. Listen man, you over think women big time. I'd suggest you have a few drinks, lighten the fuck up and bang out some pussy. It's clear you're a virgin (which is fine), yet you're constantly trying to put out this vibe that you bang dimes only and settle for nothing less. Youz a fan, a phony, a fake, a pussy, a Stan.

Anyway, as to the topic, it depends. If I'm trying to be with a lady relationship wise, I would never be in one with a girl that didn't have a pretty face.

If I'm out and just looking for the lucky lady of the evening, body is more important.

....and you're still mad that another guy thinks Nicki Minaj is unattractive. Calm down, its not the end of the world that we have different tastes. And my girl isn't a dime, so there goes your little theory about my "vibe." The fact you get mad when others talk about women suggests you're the one that's never had one.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 10:14:54 PM »

....and you're still mad that another guy thinks Nicki Minaj is unattractive. Calm down, its not the end of the world that we have different tastes. And my girl isn't a dime, so there goes your little theory about my "vibe." The fact you get mad when others talk about women suggests you're the one that's never had one.

Nah it's just funny seeing you survey the crowd to figure out how to act, yet you always talk about how you're above all these women and wouldn't give then the time of day. That's why I tell you, loosen up, knock down some low hanging fruit if you must, but damn just get some ass and quit over analyzing. You're in your 20's right? Enjoy it and don't take things so serious. I'm just tryin to help here breh.

And im not trying to get in a pissing match with you at all, I think it's retarded azz fucc bragging about women on the internet, but since you assumed wrong... I got texts from 3 diff ladies tonight. 1st wanted to fuck (turned her down because I worked almost 12 hours after drinking last nite) 2nd wanted to meet for drinks (turned her down) and the 3rd apologized for getting too drunk on Saturday night.  So I'm doing just fine in that department.

I've only banged the 1st one, and she has maybe the thickest ass of any girl ive ever been with, cute face too. God bless her. The 2nd one has a BF, yet she still texts me randomly to meet her for drinks. But I don't do that for karmic reasons. The 3rd one is really good looking, pretty face, tight body. She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine. And at the same time, I have 2 others which are bring home to mom types, gorgeous, and both have great careers (Yes I said career, not some 9-5 bullshit) that I would happily set aside my other ladies for. I steady put work in with them all the time.

Anyway, build you up a team so that you have one for every situation. One for bootycalls, one you'd actually take to a wedding or some shit, etc. There are billions of women, why sell yourself short? Especially at this age in your life. You have plenty of time to be uptight and boring when you're 40. Plus, you'll never get a true feel of what you like / dislike about women if you don't sample the many varieties. Then you won't have to ask the next man for guidance, you'll know that shit first hand.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #25 on: December 20, 2011, 11:30:57 PM »

Nah it's just funny seeing you survey the crowd to figure out how to act, yet you always talk about how you're above all these women and wouldn't give then the time of day. That's why I tell you, loosen up, knock down some low hanging fruit if you must, but damn just get some ass and quit over analyzing. You're in your 20's right? Enjoy it and don't take things so serious. I'm just tryin to help here breh.

And im not trying to get in a pissing match with you at all, I think it's retarded azz fucc bragging about women on the internet, but since you assumed wrong... I got texts from 3 diff ladies tonight. 1st wanted to fuck (turned her down because I worked almost 12 hours after drinking last nite) 2nd wanted to meet for drinks (turned her down) and the 3rd apologized for getting too drunk on Saturday night.  So I'm doing just fine in that department.

I've only banged the 1st one, and she has maybe the thickest ass of any girl ive ever been with, cute face too. God bless her. The 2nd one has a BF, yet she still texts me randomly to meet her for drinks. But I don't do that for karmic reasons. The 3rd one is really good looking, pretty face, tight body. She will be mine. Oh yes, she will be mine. And at the same time, I have 2 others which are bring home to mom types, gorgeous, and both have great careers (Yes I said career, not some 9-5 bullshit) that I would happily set aside my other ladies for. I steady put work in with them all the time.

Anyway, build you up a team so that you have one for every situation. One for bootycalls, one you'd actually take to a wedding or some shit, etc. There are billions of women, why sell yourself short? Especially at this age in your life. You have plenty of time to be uptight and boring when you're 40. Plus, you'll never get a true feel of what you like / dislike about women if you don't sample the many varieties. Then you won't have to ask the next man for guidance, you'll know that shit first hand.

Good for you. But I've got a girl and I'm satisfied. When you've found the right girl for you, some overrated celebrity isn't going to mean a whole lot. Just because I wouldn't give Nicki Minaj the time of day doesn't mean I think I'm too good for her. It's just I rate her looks a 6.5 and what I've seen of her personality is a 2.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 11:34:19 PM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: December 21, 2011, 03:28:02 AM »
what the fuck is this? it's like 2 faggots arguing over which is gayer.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #27 on: December 21, 2011, 08:08:26 AM »

Well we know you'd never miss an opportunity to get in the middle of two faggots.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #28 on: December 21, 2011, 08:12:23 AM »

And im not trying to get in a pissing match with you at all, I think it's retarded azz fucc bragging about women on the internet, but since you assumed wrong... I got texts from 3 diff ladies tonight. 1st wanted to fuck (turned her down because I worked almost 12 hours after drinking last nite) 2nd wanted to meet for drinks (turned her down) and the 3rd apologized for getting too drunk on Saturday night.  So I'm doing just fine in that department.

Good for you. But I've got a girl and I'm satisfied. When you've found the right girl for you, some overrated celebrity isn't going to mean a whole lot. Just because I wouldn't give Nicki Minaj the time of day doesn't mean I think I'm too good for her. It's just I rate her looks a 6.5 and what I've seen of her personality is a 2.

That's all good. I still think you're on your high horse.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 21, 2011, 08:17:57 AM »

Well we know you'd never miss an opportunity to get in the middle of two faggots.
lol