Author Topic: LMAO @ these fucking stupid koreans  (Read 780 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: LMAO @ these fucking stupid koreans
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2011, 11:54:31 PM »
LMAO @ Tube saying he was in South Korea for two years.

1. You cannot function in this country, where you barely grasp the English language.

2. You couldn't maintain a job at Wendy's. Not only could you not support yourself while you were there, you couldn't afford to get there in the first place.

The shit you say sometimes man.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2011, 01:09:39 AM »
See that's thing with outside people and the media.  It's literally the same thing when it comes to us Blacks in America.  U only get half the story Most of the time.    

Yeah I've heard about Kim Jong before, way before.  I spent 2 years in Souel (sp) South Korea so I'm slightly familiar with him.  And truth be told all they've ever said about him was that he's a Dictator and nothing else, it's almost the same thing as Ghadafi/Khadafi and Sadaam.  There's really no evidence if war crimes and genocide, it's just some people making a statement by fighting and trying to get out from under the North American and European umbrellas.

I don't really know too much about ILL but I know American and European journalist don't really fuck with anybody except their own.  With that said, u don't really know unless you're one of them.  U can get close tho.

Really STFU. Normally I don't care about your shenanigans but this isn't funny. Read the books of people who've been in his gulag and tell them this bs.

You want to tell us you've been to Korea and can't even spell Seoul? Really stfu for once you retard.

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2011, 01:12:25 AM »
Reminds me of when his dad died. Obviously brainwashing goes on all over the globe but these motherfuckers are on another level.

Propaganda yeah, but I don't think they have a choice.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2011, 01:59:43 AM »
How come my perfectly fine post got deleted?  :grumpy:

Oh well, whole thread got deleted and re-launched. I understand.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 02:01:27 AM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2011, 02:32:51 AM »
LMAO @ Tube saying he was in South Korea for two years.

1. You cannot function in this country, where you barely grasp the English language.

2. You couldn't maintain a job at Wendy's. Not only could you not support yourself while you were there, you couldn't afford to get there in the first place.

The shit you say sometimes man.

this...how you gonna say you lived somewhere for 2 years and you cant even fucking spell it? come on now...your entire life is a fabrication

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2011, 05:17:10 AM »
Thread closed in 5 4 3 2

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2011, 10:52:59 AM »
How come my perfectly fine post got deleted?  :grumpy:

Oh well, whole thread got deleted and re-launched. I understand.
And look how it still turned out lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Fraxxx

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2011, 02:30:23 PM »
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 20, 2011, 03:11:10 PM »
Lmao.  What, r u gonna sip on your magic soy sauce packets from Eddie Leonards and fly over here to chop me up with your super sion samori sword.  U gonna go all Tahoe Komoto Dragon on me, u about to start spittin fireballs at me n shit.  I betchu u could swallow a whole sword too.  U probably wash your hair in duck sauce from the Hunan and take baths to your Smilez N Southstar cd

i would assume someone that has live in korea for 2 years would have some korean insults or stereotypical disses.

not that anyone would of believed you anyways, but all of your shit is generic asian jokes, just chinese and japenese shit, ur insults have nothing to do with koreans thus having nothing to do with me. lol komoto dragons, you do know those things live in indonesia or malaysia right?  not that it matters but since u emphasize on being "correct" all the time.

i give u an A for effort though  :laugh:

i do wonder how many people laugh at you per day, id assume half, the other would feel sorry for you medical condition

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #24 on: December 20, 2011, 05:47:46 PM »
Reminds me of when his dad died. Obviously brainwashing goes on all over the globe but these motherfuckers are on another level.

Propaganda yeah, but I don't think they have a choice.

That's the same point one of my friends brought up earlier today, never really considered that.

V2DHeart

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2011, 12:17:53 PM »
See that's thing with outside people and the media.  It's literally the same thing when it comes to us Blacks in America.  U only get half the story Most of the time.    

Elano is your typical gullible CNN viewer

He believes Bin Laden was behind the twin towers attack, and that the people of Libya hated Gaddafi.

Bottom line is, a lot are upset because their leader tried his very best to make his country self-sufficient, which in 2011 is extremely difficult and doesn't always have positive results. It results in poverty, illness, lack of good healthcare for all of the population, and so on and so on, but at least he never sold his country out like the UK and US did a long time ago

& what you said in a later post about Saddam, and Gaddafi all true. My grandfather worked and stayed in Libya for years, and one thing he said was that he was surprised how much the people loved him as a leader, comparing it with the majority of the every day person in the West, they always speak of politicians in a negative manner, no matter how minor.
Also, UK visitors (including kids) captured by Iraqi forces during the time of the first Gulf war, and who met Saddam were reluctant, and fearful at first, then calm afterwards at how different he was in person. They were all treated fair, held, questioned. They even went out of their way to get the kids breakfast cereals, cartoons, and books that they were used to in the UK

I don't believe the above were all innocent, and were bad as any other politician, but the press they got was well over the top when comparing them to real genuine statements from people held captive, visitors of the country, and people who have interviewed and studied those people and their co-workers
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2011, 11:28:09 AM »

He believes Bin Laden was behind the twin towers attack, and that the people of Libya hated Gaddafi.

Bottom line is, a lot are upset because their leader tried his very best to make his country self-sufficient, which in 2011 is extremely difficult and doesn't always have positive results. It results in poverty, illness, lack of good healthcare for all of the population, and so on and so on, but at least he never sold his country out like the UK and US did a long time ago

& what you said in a later post about Saddam, and Gaddafi all true. My grandfather worked and stayed in Libya for years, and one thing he said was that he was surprised how much the people loved him as a leader, comparing it with the majority of the every day person in the West, they always speak of politicians in a negative manner, no matter how minor.
Also, UK visitors (including kids) captured by Iraqi forces during the time of the first Gulf war, and who met Saddam were reluctant, and fearful at first, then calm afterwards at how different he was in person. They were all treated fair, held, questioned. They even went out of their way to get the kids breakfast cereals, cartoons, and books that they were used to in the UK

I don't believe the above were all innocent, and were bad as any other politician, but the press they got was well over the top when comparing them to real genuine statements from people held captive, visitors of the country, and people who have interviewed and studied those people and their co-workers

its mass genocide, radio tubes whole life and opinions are  a fabricated lie as it was found out in this thread.

there is no way shape or form that mass genocide is comparable to "black property in america", lol  property in america is not property, not  at all, you still have a home, ur still able to get food nethertheless if its unhealthy o not, u can still afford something from the dollar menu to put in your bellies.

radio tube is metally handicapped thus living in his own world. visit india or any other 3rd world country to see true property, the fact is we're spoiled even the poor in america are.

and this guy is trying to compare mass genocide  thats been going on for more than 30 years in the modern day.

there aint no "man" holding blacks down, they can just as successful if they work hard enough ask with anyone.

this nigga lives in a fantasy world where he's a black panther and the white man is still trying to keep a "brotha down"

gtfo.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2011, 11:48:05 AM »

Eh, kinda half true.

Youre forgetting what happens to those who dissent and dont like Gaddafi, thats what would separate him from the people youre trying to compare him to.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2011, 11:54:04 AM »

its mass genocide, radio tubes whole life and opinions are  a fabricated lie as it was found out in this thread.

there is no way shape or form that mass genocide is comparable to "black property in america", lol  property in america is not property, not  at all, you still have a home, ur still able to get food nethertheless if its unhealthy o not, u can still afford something from the dollar menu to put in your bellies.

radio tube is metally handicapped thus living in his own world. visit india or any other 3rd world country to see true property, the fact is we're spoiled even the poor in america are.

and this guy is trying to compare mass genocide  thats been going on for more than 30 years in the modern day.

there aint no "man" holding blacks down, they can just as successful if they work hard enough ask with anyone.

this nigga lives in a fantasy world where he's a black panther and the white man is still trying to keep a "brotha down"

gtfo.

Thats really fuckin spot on about how even our poor are spoiled compared to other parts of the world, and race doesnt mean shit here in the US compared to the rigid societies elsewhere, but people dont wanna hear that because oh no there goes their excuses down the toilet. 

People (white and others) forget that people are racists here, yeah sure, but that doesnt mean that theres some big institutionalized racism going on.  Either theyre too ignorant to get it or like i said, if they acknowledge that then their excuses go out the window
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2011, 12:55:44 PM »

gtfo.

Thats really fuckin spot on about how even our poor are spoiled compared to other parts of the world, and race doesnt mean shit here in the US compared to the rigid societies elsewhere, but people dont wanna hear that because oh no there goes their excuses down the toilet. 

People (white and others) forget that people are racists here, yeah sure, but that doesnt mean that theres some big institutionalized racism going on.  Either theyre too ignorant to get it or like i said, if they acknowledge that then their excuses go out the window

i think everyone can agree that radio tube is the perfect example of a "dumb nigga"