Author Topic: How to convert HD video to MPEG4/YouTube/MP4 video  (Read 95 times)

colbybrina

• Lil Geezy
How to convert HD video to MPEG4/YouTube/MP4 video
« on: December 31, 2011, 02:09:20 AM »
HD, an high definition video format, it is more higher resolution than standard-definition (SD) video, and most commonly involves display resolutions of 1280×720 pixels (720p) or 1920×1080 pixels (1080i/1080p).

Definition of the HD effective pixels (information) is five times than SD. In other words, the same effect of watching high-definition television, high- definition receiver screen area is 5 times than standard definition; therefore, HD video is more suitable for large-screen HDTV.

As we all now, iPhone 4 also support HD video files. While, HD video also has some inconvenience to use. Such as, we can’t edit them in Windows Movie Maker or some other edit software; can’t put them into portable devices directly, like iPod, iPhone, Zune, Creative Zen and so on; can’t share videos with friends on youtube, myspace and other online video website, etc.

Next, I will recommend you with a HD Converter; it will help you to convert your HD Video files to HD and SD video files for you to play in different devices. And if you are Mac user, you need HD Converter for Mac.

Three uses:
Convert HD Video files to HD Video
Convert HD Video to SD Video
Convert SD Video to HD Video

Next, I will show a full guide to teach you how use HD Converter.
You can Free Download HD Converter, install and run it on your PC.

Step 1: Add Video
Click “Add File” to add the video that you want to convert, you also can through “File” column to add your HD video files.

Step 2: Output format and path setting
From “Profile” drop-down list you can choose your output profile according to your need.
You can also click “setteing” adjust the settings of your output video, such as “video/audio encoder”, “Video/audio Bitrate”, “Channels”, “Resolution” and so on..
You also can set the output path by “Destination” button; you can choose the path for yourself.

Step 3: Video Editing
This powerful MTS Converter allows you to do many video editings.
1. Click "Effect" to make special effect for your movie.
You can adjust the “Brightness”, “Contrast”, “Saturation” and also you can use “deinterlacing” to improve you output effect.

2. Trim:
“Trim” function allows you to pick up any part of your video to convert. You can just convert a part of your video that you want. You can directly set the time; also you can use the “Start Time” and “End Time” column to set your accurate time.

3: Crop:
Cut off the black edges of the original movie video and watch in full screen on your iPod using the "Crop" function.

Step 4: Conversion
After you have done all the steps above you can click “Convert” button to start your conversion.

Tip 3:
Next, I also will recommend you with a professional M2TS Converter. M2TS format is an HD video format that is generated by particular models of Sony Camcorder like HDR-SR5 and HDR-SR1 models. So you can use a powerful M2TS Converter to convert your M2TS files to other video and audio files.

I think this guide will help you to know more about how to convert your HD video files. And if you want to know more about HD video Converter, you can view this HD Converter Reviews article.