Author Topic: Which rappers do you believe have a negative affect on the listener?  (Read 1406 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: Which rappers do you believe have a negative affect on the listener?
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2011, 04:10:39 PM »
Mac Miller Da SnapBack Wigger and The White Girl Mob.  They made took away a little credibility of Hip Hop thru tha Mainstream

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2011, 04:13:44 PM »
Mac Miller Da SnapBack Wigger and The White Girl Mob.  They made took away a little credibility of Hip Hop thru tha Mainstream
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2011, 04:24:18 PM »
2Pac. Because he encouraged people to not be themselves and put on a fake act instead. That's why we have rappers like Rick Ross today.

2pac was the realest rapper in history.  He bared his soul on records, and gave everything he had to his artistry.

I like Pac and you won't hear me bashing him to the extent that a lot of people here do..but face the facts. He used his enormous platform to promote violence. Did he rap about real shit too? Yeah, and I give him credit for that. But a lot of the shit he did was straight ignorant and effected people negatively when he could have done positive.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2011, 04:30:14 PM »
2Pac. Because he encouraged people to not be themselves and put on a fake act instead. That's why we have rappers like Rick Ross today.

2pac was the realest rapper in history.  He bared his soul on records, and gave everything he had to his artistry.
nah. not the realest.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2011, 07:42:34 PM »

2pac was the realest rapper in history.  He bared his soul on records, and gave everything he had to his artistry.
nah. not the realest.

This is why they never shoulda Remixed 2Pac's music.  
« Last Edit: December 21, 2011, 07:44:24 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2011, 01:38:45 AM »
 I guess there are too many to name, but here's my top two:

1] Eminem. He has (had) a pretty big influence on a lot of kids, and not in a good way. He knows he reaches the kids, but takes no responsibility. Instead only spitting crazy homicidal drugged out rhymes OR some throwaway comical shit.

2] Dr. Dre. Faker than fake when it comes to his raps. It's one thing to rap about robbing and killing if you are trying to share an experience and learn from it, but it's another to do it for an image.

Now I'm reading some of you dumbasses talking shit about Pac for promoting violence. Yes, he made mistakes. Guess what, we all do. The important part is whether you learn from them or not. Pac talked about his mistakes in his music  and apologised for them as well, how real is that!? Too bad most people don't even notice it, but you can't blame Pac for that.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2011, 01:44:24 AM by G-Bee »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2011, 01:44:39 AM »
i dont see how dre is having a bad influence with his music when a lot of people on the globe enjoy it

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2011, 01:57:41 AM »
i dont see how dre is having a bad influence with his music when a lot of people on the globe enjoy it

A lot of people enjoy drinking themselves into a coma, but that don't make it positive.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 02:49:46 AM »
I guess there are too many to name, but here's my top two:

1] Eminem. He has (had) a pretty big influence on a lot of kids, and not in a good way. He knows he reaches the kids, but takes no responsibility. Instead only spitting crazy homicidal drugged out rhymes OR some throwaway comical shit.

2] Dr. Dre. Faker than fake when it comes to his raps. It's one thing to rap about robbing and killing if you are trying to share an experience and learn from it, but it's another to do it for an image.

Now I'm reading some of you dumbasses talking shit about Pac for promoting violence. Yes, he made mistakes. Guess what, we all do. The important part is whether you learn from them or not. Pac talked about his mistakes in his music  and apologised for them as well, how real is that!? Too bad most people don't even notice it, but you can't blame Pac for that.

I listened to all 3 of those guys when I was a kid and Eminem was clearly the one who got me through the depressed teenage angst stages of my youth. 2pac, to an extend, also, but he also made me kind of retarded due to his gloryfication of violence and anti-social behaviour. You could say that Em and Dre rapped foul shit too - but with them, even I as a young teenager kid could tell that it wasn't serious at all. With Pac, it often was. When Eminem raps about being a serial killer on Relapse, everyone knows it's not serious and he is not actually a serial killer nor is he condoning such behaviour. With Pac and other nigger rappers, you often assume that they actually did it and if not, friends did and if not, they at least believe in it and are condoning that lifestyle. Dr. Dre is a hater example because he was just a swaggerish trash talking rapper since Aftermath, not someone who actually wanted to make people think he's a hardcore gangsta.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Eazy-Duz-It

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Follow me on Twitter @Jam_Starr
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2011, 04:04:08 AM »
Anybody that uses the word "swag" in their raps is not worth listening to.

Lucifuge

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2011, 04:12:54 AM »

Dmx is much realestic than Pac
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2011, 04:30:28 AM »
Dr. Dre is a hater example because he was just a swaggerish trash talking rapper since Aftermath, not someone who actually wanted to make people think he's a hardcore gangsta.

Really? Have you ever listened to The Chronic? He most definitly wanted people to think he was a hardcore gangsta. Not just with trash talking, but also in his music videos. Dude is pulling guns on people, jacking hoes, you name it.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: December 22, 2011, 05:46:49 AM »
Dr. Dre is a hater example because he was just a swaggerish trash talking rapper since Aftermath, not someone who actually wanted to make people think he's a hardcore gangsta.

Really? Have you ever listened to The Chronic? He most definitly wanted people to think he was a hardcore gangsta. Not just with trash talking, but also in his music videos. Dude is pulling guns on people, jacking hoes, you name it.

Not talking about the Death Row era. That was the filth of Suge Knight lurking from the inside.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #28 on: December 22, 2011, 05:50:45 AM »
Anybody that uses the word "swag" in their raps is not worth listening to.

BINGO.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2011, 05:51:25 AM »

I listened to all 3 of those guys when I was a kid and Eminem was clearly the one who got me through the depressed teenage angst stages of my youth. 2pac, to an extend, also, but he also made me kind of retarded due to his gloryfication of violence and anti-social behaviour. You could say that Em and Dre rapped foul shit too - but with them, even I as a young teenager kid could tell that it wasn't serious at all. With Pac, it often was. When Eminem raps about being a serial killer on Relapse, everyone knows it's not serious and he is not actually a serial killer nor is he condoning such behaviour. With Pac and other nigger rappers, you often assume that they actually did it and if not, friends did and if not, they at least believe in it and are condoning that lifestyle. Dr. Dre is a hater example because he was just a swaggerish trash talking rapper since Aftermath, not someone who actually wanted to make people think he's a hardcore gangsta.

nice post.. not saying I totally agree.. but nice post
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)