Author Topic: Ron Paul is now 1rst place in the polls leading up to critical Iowa primary!  (Read 1170 times)

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

You are very bizarre and retarded, I was asking questions about a candidate who in the main is a better proposition than the other candidates but still, is essentially recognising the banks legitimacy in essence, when they have no legitimacy as illustrated by Matt Taibbi. You are a simple minded troll who seems to relish responding with nonsensical garbage every time I post.

jeromechickenbone

Ron and Romney were the only 2 to get the required 10,000 votes to get on the ballot in Virginia.

BiggBoogaBiff

You are very bizarre and retarded, I was asking questions about a candidate who in the main is a better proposition than the other candidates but still, is essentially recognising the banks legitimacy in essence, when they have no legitimacy as illustrated by Matt Taibbi. You are a simple minded troll who seems to relish responding with nonsensical garbage every time I post.

Nah, you're just crazy.  You think we're in some big conspiracy to go back in time.

Q U A K E

• Lil Geezy
  • Prai$ez 2 $hiVa 4 this priceless puff!
man they stealing his votes! punk ass bitches in da media but we see yall  ;D

i know the shitstem is sweatin in their seats cuz they know they gonna be hujmiliated publically and hanged in public too 8)
1 for the Treble and 2 for the bass...
RAP QUAKE with the flows to make the world shake.

peep my newest (practice raps) shit at www.soundclick.com/RapQuake

older shit at www.soundclick.com/UCSDeeeez

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
I'm pretty disappointed with this primary, but fuck it. If Obama wins then Rand Paul will run in 2016. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Amazing how the media promoted Newt & Mitt, like anyone who thought Paul had a chance is an idiot.

Fucking shame. Looks like we'll just fall further into debt.

Hack Wilson - real

ron paul >

he's not illuminati

TheRemedy360Ressurection

Amazing how the media promoted Newt & Mitt, like anyone who thought Paul had a chance is an idiot.

Fucking shame. Looks like we'll just fall further into debt.