Author Topic: Ron Paul is now 1rst place in the polls leading up to critical Iowa primary!  (Read 1173 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
They can't say Ron Paul doesn't have a chance to win anymore!  Ron Paul is now in first place!  The biggest knock on him was always that he had no chance to win, and now that that has been proved wrong he is really going to start gaining momentum!!
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Paul - 27.5%
Gingrich - 25.3%
Romney - 17.5%

If Paul wins, the media will write of the Iowa results like it doesn't mean anything.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/fox-pundit-if-ron-paul-wins-iowa-it-doesnt-count.html

If he wins NH (unlikely considering Romney's strong support in the state), then he probably wins the nomination.

V2DHeart

Does it matter? IMO, he's just another puppet deliberately conforming to the strong conspiracy beliefs to gather support, just like Obama being black, and making passionate speeches for change

I really don't think any politician out there has the balls to genuinely go against the corporations, let alone the privately owned banking systems

Ron Paul speaking about the topics that get people noticing him (especially here on these forums) gets people hyped, and a legion of followers, and supporters who are against "banks" and the financial instutions in general, and if or when he is successful, he talks some more crap, but the end result is, he does nothing, and nothing changes leaving those large amounts of people feeling further helpless, and solidifying the belief that they may as well give up, since Ron Paul - The 'anti corporate-slime-ball' hasn't been able to take down the system, then ultimately no one can.

That is the only reason he is where he is. Trust me, if he was any threat to anyone above corporation level (like some of you think he is), he'd be killed in some form or fashion, whether that be Plane crash, poisoned, or done JFK style... Sure, he may in fact come in, and they may create this circus act BS about the federal reserve being audited, but aty the end of the day that's all it'll be - a big act to further decieve the public
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>

Al Bundy

ron paul will be getting my vote in 2012  8)

Sikotic™

Its almost sad how the media refuses to mention Paul. I have literally seen articles about who will rise to second place in the polls and they purposely leave out the fact that Paul is numero uno. Total horse siht.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

TheRemedy360Ressurection

^ Same shit has been going out throughout the election. Pretty pathetic.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Does it matter? IMO, he's just another puppet deliberately conforming to the strong conspiracy beliefs to gather support, just like Obama being black, and making passionate speeches for change

I really don't think any politician out there has the balls to genuinely go against the corporations, let alone the privately owned banking systems

Ron Paul speaking about the topics that get people noticing him (especially here on these forums) gets people hyped, and a legion of followers, and supporters who are against "banks" and the financial instutions in general, and if or when he is successful, he talks some more crap, but the end result is, he does nothing, and nothing changes leaving those large amounts of people feeling further helpless, and solidifying the belief that they may as well give up, since Ron Paul - The 'anti corporate-slime-ball' hasn't been able to take down the system, then ultimately no one can.

That is the only reason he is where he is. Trust me, if he was any threat to anyone above corporation level (like some of you think he is), he'd be killed in some form or fashion, whether that be Plane crash, poisoned, or done JFK style... Sure, he may in fact come in, and they may create this circus act BS about the federal reserve being audited, but aty the end of the day that's all it'll be - a big act to further decieve the public

Hes 1 congressman hes not going to be able to "change" anything by himself. 

Do you know much about ron paul, or are you going on a hunch here?  Just curious, as ive followed his stances on issues for a while and he doesnt seem to be anything youve accused him of being.  Obama was pretty see thru imo so that comparison doesnt do much for me.

I mean, consider how his own party and the media treat him like a pariah, do you think they would be that scared of him if they didnt think he was serious?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

TheRemedy360Ressurection

Did Obama's success get blacked out by the media? Did he get shunned by his own party? Did he constantly get negative coverage? People are scared of this guy.

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Its almost sad how the media refuses to mention Paul. I have literally seen articles about who will rise to second place in the polls and they purposely leave out the fact that Paul is numero uno. Total horse siht.

This is great though, because some people didn't really believe that the media was controlled and biased.  The media is really getting exposed on this one and taking a huge loss in credibility.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

You obviously are speaking from the gut, and haven't done any research into the career and history of Ron Paul.  Ron Paul isn't just speaking on "conspiracy's now" to gain popular support.  Ron Paul has held firm on his positions for decades and decades now, and voted upon those positions for many years now in Congress.  Ron Paul ran for president way back in the 70's espousing the same principals that he does now.  Ron Paul has always held fast to Libertarian principals and never wavered, no matter how much pressure was upon him to sell out.

Sikotic™

This is great though, because some people didn't really believe that the media was controlled and biased.  The media is really getting exposed on this one and taking a huge loss in credibility.
I guess it's not so bad if you look at it that way. The more people who wake up, the better in the long run.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Al Bundy

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Seems a good time to raise this again

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=275168.msg2774242#msg2774242

By the way is Ron Paul raising the issue of the military dictatorship laws?

BiggBoogaBiff

Seems a good time to raise this again

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=275168.msg2774242#msg2774242

By the way is Ron Paul raising the issue of the military dictatorship laws?

See what I'm saying about You always playing the victim.  

And why do u think we in North America and you in Europe or Australia think we're going to go back in time (or even the rest of the continents for that matter)?  I mean it's not like you're sparking some sort of intelligent discussion here.  U want all of us to get on our knees and complain about nothing all day.  You're just as bad as the rest of the crazies.  You clearly know very little.
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 07:59:52 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »