Author Topic: *drops micraphone*  (Read 332 times)

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
*drops micraphone*
« on: January 28, 2003, 03:03:31 PM »
Its been a good run.. I know ive done some shit.. I'll go through the Crew battle with D~A and rep 'em 2 the fullest.. but i cant dedicate my time 2 this nemore.... Rhymin'  aint what it used to be.. I cant do it nemore.. Tryin ta stay fresh all the time is hard.. i give props to everyone here who can still rhyme..

Kill, King Tech, Tone, IBo, Timelock, Mack, Xero, assasin, Indy, Kalipzo, Koncept, MC Menace, Grew_Sum, MDogg, Rod, Illicit, Rippa, Pr1mo, everyone who spits.. Major props to everyone here..

'If you cant stand the heat stay the fuck outt the kitchen'

^^ Pac said it best.. Im stayin the fuck out.. Its been a year and i aint improved or shit like that....

All beefs n shit... Diss me to fuck.. I dont care.. For what its worth i was only playin wit y'all...

DA: Any of ya hit me up on AIM, Email or PM me... Im still reppin ya.. i'll stil battle wit ya when im needed.. Kick me out if u dont want a member like that.. im coo wit whateva.. Jus hit me up b4 u make ne decisions..

Peace

PS: If i dont come on here alot no more.. The place im goin is pretty much isolcated from the internet, and/or computers.. So.. peace and good luck to everyone here...

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:*drops micraphone*
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2003, 03:49:25 PM »
"And then there was Gareefa...."

ya should stay round, dont got many battlers/keystylers/voters =( more the merrier, stick around, but if ya not, props to ya and all your verses/keystyles =) peace
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2003, 04:04:01 PM »
Damn Reef...I really didn't expect this...

I'll hit u up on AIM or YIM soon...but for now peace, props, and good luck in the future.

Peace Homie...

*DA Gives Gareefa a 21 Shot Salute*

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2003, 04:10:09 PM »
*...walkz up to the stage, where memories got buried... once again, i will ressurect the past, coz i know for a fact, this statement, i will not let it be your last...*

This affected me deeply, having this emcee defeat me, but i got back up, coz i know you were dope, believe me//
Remember the dayz, rap styles you showed me, once i got the hang of it, you ol'skooled me, memories last forever//
Guess in the real world, only line drawing us in as enemies, is a piece of paper, but fo'real you aint walking out alone, ima be next to ya, we gone defeat these tears together//

Ya'll wont understand most of it.. we bin through shit, lots of it, we come out strong in the end.. i know Gareefa outside of the net... so ya'll know what i mean.... he like a brotha to me.... peace man!

*....pickz up micra'phone, whipes dust.... reminises n has flash backs of memories.... raps mic in stage curtain.. buries under stage.. in a box labelled "touched by the messaiah"... leaves casket open... you'll come back one day... turns light off.. wonderz for another day*

IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2003, 04:29:19 PM »
this surprises me too dawg...props and peace out, hope you'll at least post sporadically and come back again later...1

Koncept

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2003, 06:25:05 PM »
glad to have collabed with you, props on whatever you do

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2003, 07:40:28 AM »
aiight peeps... I was kinda wasted last nite.. Real fucked up.. I jus found out bout my grandad whos basiclly got cancer.. and they refusin 2 treat him and its really hit me hard... And last nite i had a big fucked up thing with basiclly everythin when i wrote that.. Im takin a break.. I will be back spittin keystyle in a month or so.. I'll spit in the crew tourney and try n feedback.. But i jus aint been rhymin 2 my better standard l8ly and it gets frustratin... I'll be spittin keystyle again in a month or so.... Sorry if the post sounded a bit dramatic.. but alotta shit goin down at the moment.. and it jus all took ova... knowwotimsayin?

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2003, 08:01:28 AM »
hope ta see ya back soon dude......yo mayne thangs can only get better.....

but on tha real.....fuck everyone...tryin ta rush ya back......

it annoys me when people act like keystyle or the net important.....

take ya time.....get real shit sorted...then worry bout this shit.....

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2003, 08:55:58 AM »
word, mack said it right,  keystylin aint all that. it dont get us nowhere.  plus the songs u write aint bad dawg. but yeh stick around, come back one day tear shit up.  been a honor meetin you man.  

peace
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2003, 09:09:52 AM »
true true. NEVER treat this shit like real life issues cause that's when it gets sick...peace

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2003, 09:21:14 AM »
yall agreein an shit but im still on -12 why?lol

'Illicit'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i rarely smoke... but i love mickey d's
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2003, 09:29:05 AM »
lol feel ya,    but still kill is right
I once walked into a brothel with a honeycomb and a jackass...

"Perhaps the most valuable result of all education is the ability to make yourself do the thing you have to do, when it ought to be done, whether you like it or not."

WCC Hall Of Famer

Gay-o Felony

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Im gay. I Do Oral
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2003, 02:13:31 PM »
Aite Gareefa.... im understanding this now.. you had me worried.. anyways.. ya homies waiting on ya kid... like me.. Sort this shit out in the real world, then come back and join us again.. Peace Dawg!

IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY IM GAY.. I LIKE TO USE KARMA TO DISS PEOPLE>>> COZ IM GAY! Elite are so manufactured... lol Elite are so last century.. they played out like my lyrics... Im gay!

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2003, 04:05:14 PM »
GODDAMN Koncept...TIGHT ASS FUCKIN SIG AND AVATAR PIC!

Where'd u get em??

Koncept

« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2003, 04:15:59 PM »
GODDAMN Koncept...TIGHT ASS FUCKIN SIG AND AVATAR PIC!

Where'd u get em??
Kalipzo made them