Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5786 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #105 on: December 29, 2011, 11:45:59 PM »
nikky with his faggot talk again  :-*

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2011, 11:51:23 PM »
lol...this rayallen square might be dumber than cham.

Son, you didn't even finish middle school. Face facts. You can't argue, you automatic reaction to being shut down is calling them "dumb". We see through you, child.

why do u have to lie to feel bigger about urself? ur the type of guy who cums inside a girl and keeps fucking like it never happened due to shame...that was if u werent a faggot.

I've never lied here. You? You've been exposed as a pussy by like four different forum members. You tried playing it off like you had a job for a while, a few months back when I kept throwing it in your face. You just "wouldn't tell us" (Just like you wouldn't tell us what forum was giving your music "props). Then finally you said you push drugs.

Your story is so obvious. Born with a milf of a mom, whose probably pretty dumb & uncaring. A dad who made a great living for himself. Loaded. Live in a great neighborhood. Grew up in a time where acting like a blood from Compton was the "cool thing to do". Grades slipped. Listened to drug referenced rap & went down that path; all while thinking just because you listen to the music, you are the music because you live life in a fairy-tale. Not going to school, you lacked meeting friends. Therefore you aspired to "take over the internet" (hence why you want moderator power so badly). Knowing that nobody could ever truly, 100% know the truth of your pathetic existence, you string together lies & exaggerations to big yourself up for respect on here. I mean, as far as the internet is concerned you're a flawless human being whose never done anything embarrassing or "lame" in his entire life. As the structure of the universe in it's entire history is concerned, that is a mathematically impossibility. You're the best at everything, the worst at nothing. You live a lie. & here we are today.

Sccit

« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2011, 12:06:13 AM »
lol...this rayallen square might be dumber than cham.

Son, you didn't even finish middle school. Face facts. You can't argue, you automatic reaction to being shut down is calling them "dumb". We see through you, child.

why do u have to lie to feel bigger about urself? ur the type of guy who cums inside a girl and keeps fucking like it never happened due to shame...that was if u werent a faggot.

I've never lied here. You? You've been exposed as a pussy by like four different forum members. You tried playing it off like you had a job for a while, a few months back when I kept throwing it in your face. You just "wouldn't tell us" (Just like you wouldn't tell us what forum was giving your music "props). Then finally you said you push drugs.

Your story is so obvious. Born with a milf of a mom, whose probably pretty dumb & uncaring. A dad who made a great living for himself. Loaded. Live in a great neighborhood. Grew up in a time where acting like a blood from Compton was the "cool thing to do". Grades slipped. Listened to drug referenced rap & went down that path; all while thinking just because you listen to the music, you are the music because you live life in a fairy-tale. Not going to school, you lacked meeting friends. Therefore you aspired to "take over the internet" (hence why you want moderator power so badly). Knowing that nobody could ever truly, 100% know the truth of your pathetic existence, you string together lies & exaggerations to big yourself up for respect on here. I mean, as far as the internet is concerned you're a flawless human being whose never done anything embarrassing or "lame" in his entire life. As the structure of the universe in it's entire history is concerned, that is a mathematically impossibility. You're the best at everything, the worst at nothing. You live a lie. & here we are today.

i never said i pushed drugs, faggot. i make good money doin some shit ur mom would spank u over. and i've never been exposed as shit...all those faggots who ever had a problem with me STILL dont wanna see me, just like u dont, young fruitcake. any punk nerd on this board is still invited to come see me and bump their gums str8 to my face..muthafuckaz on here who been talkin shit live 5 mins away and still aint comin..im still waitin on some1 to do it. we all know damn well u aint guna be the one.

look at yaself, cham...u just typed a novel bout me like u been kickin it with me for the last 5 years straight. real spit, u never lived a day in my life or know the 1st thing there is to me...but know this, i would knock u down a few notches on site if i seen u, on God. thats all there is 2 it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2011, 12:18:18 AM »
^RAHRAHRAH. That's all that is. You keep hiding in your little neighborhood with the people you KNOW you'd MAKE show up if people from here ever rolled up on you. Same reason you wouldn't go see Bundy & Sik at that gym. You know these guys would dismantle your scrawny frame, but when things inevitably get out of hand, twelve Jews are jumpin' in to drag you out.

I ain't even gunna sit here & tell you how I'm a fighter or anything. Or how I would absolutely fuck your shit up. I'm not going to act like I'm not the one to fuck with. If you're not physically stronger than me being six years older than me, you're pathetic. But even with that, you don't fight. You sit home all day. It would be close. Likely end in a situation where we'd both come back here & talk about how we won. Although, knowing you, even if I knocked you out cold & had it on tape you'd sit here & try explaining how you won.

But at the end of the day, we're never seeing each other, kid.

u just typed a novel bout me like u been kickin it with me for the last 5 years straight.

Yeah, that was pretty dead spot on, wasn't it?

Sccit

« Reply #109 on: December 30, 2011, 12:27:35 AM »
^RAHRAHRAH. That's all that is. You keep hiding in your little neighborhood with the people you KNOW you'd MAKE show up if people from here ever rolled up on you. Same reason you wouldn't go see Bundy & Sik at that gym. You know these guys would dismantle your scrawny frame, but when things inevitably get out of hand, twelve Jews are jumpin' in to drag you out.

I ain't even gunna sit here & tell you how I'm a fighter or anything. Or how I would absolutely fuck your shit up. I'm not going to act like I'm not the one to fuck with. If you're not physically stronger than me being six years older than me, you're pathetic. But even with that, you don't fight. You sit home all day. It would be close. Likely end in a situation where we'd both come back here & talk about how we won. Although, knowing you, even if I knocked you out cold & had it on tape you'd sit here & try explaining how you won.

But at the end of the day, we're never seeing each other, kid.

u just typed a novel bout me like u been kickin it with me for the last 5 years straight.

Yeah, that was pretty dead spot on, wasn't it?

LOL...if grundy could come meet me at the park in my neighborhood, comin all the way from the bay, so could Bundy, who is in the same city as me every single day. and Sikotic pussied out when i rolled up on him, how many times u gunna bring that 1 up? why do u think he runs to that other board that i dont even post on to talk shit about me? then when roccy challenged him to a match at the gym, he said he wasnt "wastin his time" with us anymore. think about it.......same story with u. i know for a FACT that even if u lived 5 mins away from me, ur punkass would still be scared 2 see me at a PUBLIC PARK, where we both have the same advantages.

At the end of the day, u tryna say a fight with me and u would be close....no it wouldn't. I would hit u with one right hook, and u'd be out. it's the law of attraction. u been a bitch, so my fist would naturally be attracted to ur chin. one shot, pop, u out cold. on EVERYTHING i love.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #110 on: December 30, 2011, 12:36:01 AM »
^This is where the lack of schooling comes into play. You don't know anything about me for a fact. You can talk shit all day, it doesn't change anything. Never going to see you. You're never going to see me. If (we don't, but if (...but really...we don't), I lived five minutes away from you, I'd see you. Given I still have all the same friends I have in real life, regardless the outcome of our fight; The windows of your house would be broken & all your families vehicles would be totaled. Then, when repaired I'd get my boy to throw a boot on one of them. You'd cry to your mom like you did when she found out you were beefing with dudes on the internet when they started calling your house & we'd go on living life.

"Sikotic pussied out when I rolled up on him....with two other people". You're a badass, brotha! ::)

As for you throwing right hooks & ending things. We'll never know. You can dream in fantasy land like you talk all day here. But I'm not going to simulate the ideal fight with you. Where I knock your ass out & Tupac resurrects from your lifeless corpse & I spark a dutch with him.

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: December 30, 2011, 12:42:35 AM »
^This is where the lack of schooling comes into play. You don't know anything about me for a fact. You can talk shit all day, it doesn't change anything. Never going to see you. You're never going to see me. If (we don't, but if (...but really...we don't), I lived five minutes away from you, I'd see you. Given I still have all the same friends I have in real life, regardless the outcome of our fight; The windows of your house would be broken & all your families vehicles would be totaled. Then, when repaired I'd get my boy to throw a boot on one of them. You'd cry to your mom like you did when she found out you were beefing with dudes on the internet when they started calling your house & we'd go on living life.

"Sikotic pussied out when I rolled up on him....with two other people". You're a badass, brotha! ::)

As for you throwing right hooks & ending things. We'll never know. You can dream in fantasy land like you talk all day here. But I'm not going to simulate the ideal fight with you. Where I knock your ass out & Tupac resurrects from your lifeless corpse & I spark a dutch with him.

ive seen the pics+u lisping on the mic with ur nerd ass crew...also, i see ur bitchmade personality through ur gayass essays on a daily basis. thats enough for me to get the jist of what a queer u are.

regardless the outcome of our fight; The windows of your house would be broken & all your families vehicles would be totaled.

^^shit like this is how i know u not only look like a str8 bitch, but are one as well..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: December 30, 2011, 01:07:40 AM »
^LOL. Lisping. First of all you cannot point out where because that simply isn't true. Secondly, if you ever come across a spot where something sounds off, it's because unlike you, me & my friends, we don't aspire to be rappers to get love from strangers we don't know &/or take rap seriously. We do it in one take, if you fuck up, you have to do it again until you get it right. You layer & change your voice & stop mid verse to catch your breath. Thirdly & finally, I am a far better rapper than you. Multiple people here have confirmed that.

So vandalizing all your property, making you feel like a fucking moron for starting shit is "bitchmade"? I mean, I could understand having my mom call your mom. But really? You sound mad that you know that would go down & you'd feel like a punk for getting your shit destroyed over nonsense.

lol @ ignoring crying to your mom about dubcc dudes calling your crib. At least you know that's true, you pussy.

Sccit

« Reply #113 on: December 30, 2011, 01:22:28 AM »
^LOL. Lisping. First of all you cannot point out where because that simply isn't true. Secondly, if you ever come across a spot where something sounds off, it's because unlike you, me & my friends, we don't aspire to be rappers to get love from strangers we don't know &/or take rap seriously. We do it in one take, if you fuck up, you have to do it again until you get it right. You layer & change your voice & stop mid verse to catch your breath. Thirdly & finally, I am a far better rapper than you. Multiple people here have confirmed that.

So vandalizing all your property, making you feel like a fucking moron for starting shit is "bitchmade"? I mean, I could understand having my mom call your mom. But really? You sound mad that you know that would go down & you'd feel like a punk for getting your shit destroyed over nonsense.

lol @ ignoring crying to your mom about dubcc dudes calling your crib. At least you know that's true, you pussy.

stop making lame excuses "i sound like a faggot because i do it in one take" lmfao. ur raps are horrible, biebs...i actually get props on my music. check the page. u wouldnt last on the mic rappin with me, let alone anyone in my crew. heres a word of advice for ur "fun" raps, try not to sound like ur reading a school report off a paper when u spit. and thats not a diss, just some tips i got for u if u wanna improve ur "unserious" craft...

and i have no idea what ur talking about regardin peeps callin my crib n me cryin about it...yea, AG and muhfukka did call my moms number before, but she thought it was my friends from "the internet" prank calling n that was that. what does that have 2 do with u bein a bitch? u just admitted ur the type of dude to smash someones windows in. smfh.

rayallen0

« Reply #114 on: December 30, 2011, 01:50:13 AM »
Y do u wanna say Nigger so bad tho Ray or Jay or whatever tha fuck ur name is? 

I mean you're named after a superstar black basketball player and u have another black ball player in your Avi.  I'm not too interested in MMA but clearly names like Tito and all that other EsSpanol indicate that they aren't white so my thing is y r u so ashamed of ur skin?  It's like u just trolled me and everybody in this thread with a bunch of nonsense but whole time ALL of your Heros aren't even white or whatever u r (I imagine).

I mean that's gotta be some of the fakest fraudulent shit ever but youre tryna come over here all Joe Cool (out tha fuckin blue at that) all random and obnoxious and disrespectful like I or anybody else owes u an explanation or acknowledge your comments.  Clearly u wanted to be seen which is why u responded to everybody (tha Blacks and the Jew) when nobody was even talking to u in the first place. 

You think I don't know the type of dumb shit that goes on on websites or is that a white or asian person thing?  It's rodents like u guys that give my culture such a bad rep, I'm more than 1,000,000% sure that it's definitely not my people.  It's just like I said before, "white people are destroying the culture".  To y'all it's just music, to us it's something more special.  If u don't like it then fuck off. 

At the end if the day Caucasians will never be allowed to say Nigga/Nigger and no matter how many Mac Millers there are y'all will never take this from us, let alone make it better than we do.  U can petition for it on blogs for the rest of your god given life and it's still not going to effect shit.  Thats the only logic behind it, anything else is false.  Like it or not Hip Hop and Nigga are here to stay and they belong to us.  We can't help it that y'all try so hard to be like us.  I guess your Daddy and your Brothers were too much of a pussy, it's not our problem and it's not our fault.  Deal with it, kill yourselves if u can't stand it. 

White people stay being mad at Niggaz, I know I'd hate to be white in America.  Y'all got all of these other role models but yet y'all wanna be Black, and not just Black, y'all wanna be Rappers and run around saying Nigga too.  Your lives are more of a train wreck than u think it is.  It's like Blacks stay beatin y'all in the head with a Dummy Stick

I mean you're named after a superstar black basketball player and u have another black ball player in your Avi.  I'm not too interested in MMA but clearly names like Tito and all that other EsSpanol indicate that they aren't white so my thing is y r u so ashamed of ur skin?  It's like u just trolled me and everybody in this thread with a bunch of nonsense but whole time ALL of your Heros aren't even white or whatever u r (I imagine).

I mean that's gotta be some of the fakest fraudulent shit ever but youre tryna come over here all Joe Cool (out tha fuckin blue at that) all random and obnoxious and disrespectful like I or anybody else owes u an explanation or acknowledge your comments.  Clearly u wanted to be seen which is why u responded to everybody (tha Blacks and the Jew) when nobody was even talking to u in the first place. 

You think I don't know the type of dumb shit that goes on on websites or is that a white or asian person thing?  It's rodents like u guys that give my culture such a bad rep, I'm more than 1,000,000% sure that it's definitely not my people.  It's just like I said before, "white people are destroying the culture".  To y'all it's just music, to us it's something more special.  If u don't like it then fuck off. 

At the end if the day Caucasians will never be allowed to say Nigga/Nigger and no matter how many Mac Millers there are y'all will never take this from us, let alone make it better than we do.  U can petition for it on blogs for the rest of your god given life and it's still not going to effect shit.  Thats the only logic behind it, anything else is false.  Like it or not Hip Hop and Nigga are here to stay and they belong to us.  We can't help it that y'all try so hard to be like us.  I guess your Daddy and your Brothers were too much of a pussy, it's not our problem and it's not our fault.  Deal with it, kill yourselves if u can't stand it. 

White people stay being mad at Niggaz, I know I'd hate to be white in America.  Y'all got all of these other role models but yet y'all wanna be Black, and not just Black, y'all wanna be Rappers and run around saying Nigga too.  Your lives are more of a train wreck than u think it is.  It's like Blacks stay beatin y'all in the head with a Dummy Stick
i dont believe i ever said the word. not once. I have never said it on here nor do i think i have the right. But saying v-nasty somehow was trying to be racist is stupid.

Yes i dont pick my favorites off of skin color. i think Human is human. I love basketball and most of the best players are black. and 50% of those MMA fighters are white...so ya...I like Action Bronson, Mac Miller, Eminem, Asher Roth, Brother Ali, Macklemore and  lots of other white rappers.
I like Kevin Love, Steve Nash, & Dirk Nowitzki. also.

But i like those because of music, sports, personality, etc... not their skin color what kind of dumb shit is that? I'm not some white pride bullshit.

LMAO you just explained what a forum is. People coming out of nowhere to talk. You obviously want no debate or to think you want everybody to suck your dick and think like you.

You are obviously a racist. I actually am for the human race and think that their are jackasses and cool people of every race. and you are promoting parent raising kids to only like white athletes and musicians? Now why does Nik get a pass? he obviously wants to be black but because he doesn't disagree with you, then it is fine.

Sccit

« Reply #115 on: December 30, 2011, 01:54:55 AM »

I mean you're named after a superstar black basketball player and u have another black ball player in your Avi.  I'm not too interested in MMA but clearly names like Tito and all that other EsSpanol indicate that they aren't white so my thing is y r u so ashamed of ur skin?  It's like u just trolled me and everybody in this thread with a bunch of nonsense but whole time ALL of your Heros aren't even white or whatever u r (I imagine).

I mean that's gotta be some of the fakest fraudulent shit ever but youre tryna come over here all Joe Cool (out tha fuckin blue at that) all random and obnoxious and disrespectful like I or anybody else owes u an explanation or acknowledge your comments.  Clearly u wanted to be seen which is why u responded to everybody (tha Blacks and the Jew) when nobody was even talking to u in the first place.  

You think I don't know the type of dumb shit that goes on on websites or is that a white or asian person thing?  It's rodents like u guys that give my culture such a bad rep, I'm more than 1,000,000% sure that it's definitely not my people.  It's just like I said before, "white people are destroying the culture".  To y'all it's just music, to us it's something more special.  If u don't like it then fuck off.  

At the end if the day Caucasians will never be allowed to say Nigga/Nigger and no matter how many Mac Millers there are y'all will never take this from us, let alone make it better than we do.  U can petition for it on blogs for the rest of your god given life and it's still not going to effect shit.  Thats the only logic behind it, anything else is false.  Like it or not Hip Hop and Nigga are here to stay and they belong to us.  We can't help it that y'all try so hard to be like us.  I guess your Daddy and your Brothers were too much of a pussy, it's not our problem and it's not our fault.  Deal with it, kill yourselves if u can't stand it.  

White people stay being mad at Niggaz, I know I'd hate to be white in America.  Y'all got all of these other role models but yet y'all wanna be Black, and not just Black, y'all wanna be Rappers and run around saying Nigga too.  Your lives are more of a train wreck than u think it is.  It's like Blacks stay beatin y'all in the head with a Dummy Stick

I mean you're named after a superstar black basketball player and u have another black ball player in your Avi.  I'm not too interested in MMA but clearly names like Tito and all that other EsSpanol indicate that they aren't white so my thing is y r u so ashamed of ur skin?  It's like u just trolled me and everybody in this thread with a bunch of nonsense but whole time ALL of your Heros aren't even white or whatever u r (I imagine).

I mean that's gotta be some of the fakest fraudulent shit ever but youre tryna come over here all Joe Cool (out tha fuckin blue at that) all random and obnoxious and disrespectful like I or anybody else owes u an explanation or acknowledge your comments.  Clearly u wanted to be seen which is why u responded to everybody (tha Blacks and the Jew) when nobody was even talking to u in the first place.  

You think I don't know the type of dumb shit that goes on on websites or is that a white or asian person thing?  It's rodents like u guys that give my culture such a bad rep, I'm more than 1,000,000% sure that it's definitely not my people.  It's just like I said before, "white people are destroying the culture".  To y'all it's just music, to us it's something more special.  If u don't like it then fuck off.  

At the end if the day Caucasians will never be allowed to say Nigga/Nigger and no matter how many Mac Millers there are y'all will never take this from us, let alone make it better than we do.  U can petition for it on blogs for the rest of your god given life and it's still not going to effect shit.  Thats the only logic behind it, anything else is false.  Like it or not Hip Hop and Nigga are here to stay and they belong to us.  We can't help it that y'all try so hard to be like us.  I guess your Daddy and your Brothers were too much of a pussy, it's not our problem and it's not our fault.  Deal with it, kill yourselves if u can't stand it.  

White people stay being mad at Niggaz, I know I'd hate to be white in America.  Y'all got all of these other role models but yet y'all wanna be Black, and not just Black, y'all wanna be Rappers and run around saying Nigga too.  Your lives are more of a train wreck than u think it is.  It's like Blacks stay beatin y'all in the head with a Dummy Stick
i dont believe i ever said the word. not once. I have never said it on here nor do i think i have the right. But saying v-nasty somehow was trying to be racist is stupid.

Yes i dont pick my favorites off of skin color. i think Human is human. I love basketball and most of the best players are black. and 50% of those MMA fighters are white...so ya...I like Action Bronson, Mac Miller, Eminem, Asher Roth, Brother Ali, Macklemore and  lots of other white rappers.

But i like those because of music, sports, personality, etc... not their skin color what kind of dumb shit is that? I'm not some white pride bullshit.

LMAO you just explained what a forum is. People coming out of nowhere to talk. You obviously want no debate or to think you want everybody to suck your dick and think like you.

You are obviously a racist. I actually am for the human race and think that their are jackasses and cool people of every race. and you are promoting parent raising kids to only like white athletes and musicians? Now why does Nik get a pass? he obviously wants to be black but because he doesn't disagree with you, then it is fine.

and tell me, why in the fuck would i want to be black? will i gain an advantaged in society? will job interviews get better for me? will cops be less likely to pull me over? i never understood this whole honkey notion of someone "wanting to be black" because they dont walk n talk like a complete square. smh.

Sccit

« Reply #116 on: December 30, 2011, 01:56:48 AM »
guarantee u cham's been workin on a reply essay these last 20 minutes.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #117 on: December 30, 2011, 01:57:13 AM »
LOL. I've told you before. Go look in the Elements section. In the history of that section, the only people to get their shit dissed is someone who has problems with the person talking about their rap. For example. If I posted something, given it was halfway decent, everyone would say it's "good". Then you'd be that guy to say you hate it & how awful it was. Neutral people, who likely don't even write raps aren't going to be super critical when judging people who are open amateurs. Send me to one of your millions of forums your a member to. I'll post 16 bars & I guarantee you given they aren't just trolls being dicks, they'll say "Haha, damn. Good shit."

Anyway, I rap circles around you & I rap like once every three months.

& son, it was more than that, be real with the people. You disappeared for almost year after that. Wouldn't be shocked if your mom grounded you lmao. & smh @ you still acting like that shit is pussy or something. Just because you and your Jewish ass friends roll like you're all tough, but in reality don't really want problems doesn't mean people who aren't playing games are being bitchmade. You've said multiple times you want to fight me. On occasion you said you want to physically murder me. You straight up hate me. You have real emotional feelings of dislike towards me. I get it. But if you think if I lived five minutes from you & you ran your mouth like that & all I wanted to do was fight & then argue over who won, you're just a bitch. I would make sure you walked away from the situation like "I really shouldn't of even gotten into this with him".

You're just the type of guy who wants respect because he never got it, I understand that. But if you want to start problems, you'd get problems.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #118 on: December 30, 2011, 01:59:51 AM »

Yes i dont pick my favorites off of skin color. i think Human is human. I love basketball and most of the best players are black. and 50% of those MMA fighters are white...so ya...I like Action Bronson, Mac Miller, Eminem, Asher Roth, Brother Ali, Macklemore and  lots of other white rappers.

and tell me, why in the fuck would i want to be black? will i gain an advantaged in society? will job interviews get better for me? will cops be less likely to pull me over? i never understood this whole honkey notion of someone "wanting to be black" because they dont walk n talk like a complete square. smh.

Yeah, Rayray, you got it all twisted. He doesn't want to be black. He just wants acceptance from them. Hence why he starts getting all slang happy when he's in the same thread as Daz or in here with Radiotube, but then gets all punctual & serious when he's trying to talk Kobe or something.

Sccit

« Reply #119 on: December 30, 2011, 02:04:41 AM »
LOL. I've told you before. Go look in the Elements section. In the history of that section, the only people to get their shit dissed is someone who has problems with the person talking about their rap. For example. If I posted something, given it was halfway decent, everyone would say it's "good". Then you'd be that guy to say you hate it & how awful it was. Neutral people, who likely don't even write raps aren't going to be super critical when judging people who are open amateurs. Send me to one of your millions of forums your a member to. I'll post 16 bars & I guarantee you given they aren't just trolls being dicks, they'll say "Haha, damn. Good shit."

Anyway, I rap circles around you & I rap like once every three months.

& son, it was more than that, be real with the people. You disappeared for almost year after that. Wouldn't be shocked if your mom grounded you lmao. & smh @ you still acting like that shit is pussy or something. Just because you and your Jewish ass friends roll like you're all tough, but in reality don't really want problems doesn't mean people who aren't playing games are being bitchmade. You've said multiple times you want to fight me. On occasion you said you want to physically murder me. You straight up hate me. You have real emotional feelings of dislike towards me. I get it. But if you think if I lived five minutes from you & you ran your mouth like that & all I wanted to do was fight & then argue over who won, you're just a bitch. I would make sure you walked away from the situation like "I really shouldn't of even gotten into this with him".

You're just the type of guy who wants respect because he never got it, I understand that. But if you want to start problems, you'd get problems.

lol, how delusional are u, biebs....people clowned the shit out of ur raps on this site and on the other forum u posted it at, and u played it off as "well, it was just for fun". quit frontin. post it at the siccness in the main forum as "a rap i made with the homies for fun", i GUARANTEE u will get eaten alive. as a matter of fact, i'm willing to bet 100 bux on it.....do it, i dare u.

and i disappeared from this site because the board turned gay as fuck and it was pretty much like a chatroom with the same 5-10 nerds for a cool minute... but again, that has nothin to do with u bein a bitch. man code, if u got problems with someone, u dont fuck their cars up, smash their windows in, slash their tires etc. etc. to get back at them. ur the epitome of a bitch, biebs. if people didnt know yet, they do now.