Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5891 times)

Sccit

Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #120 on: December 30, 2011, 02:08:29 AM »
lol...it's fuckin 5 AM on the east coast. kid cant sleep cuz of this smh.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #121 on: December 30, 2011, 02:13:18 AM »
lol @ the karma dropping. Son is tryna throw E-jabs at me. The softest man on the planet.

1. People straight up said I was better than you LOL. I'm delusional? You're making shit up on the spot. The only person who shitted on it was $oCal & he hated me almost as much as you do. Like I posted above...who hates on people's shit? After 3-4 people said I was better than you, you played it off like "yeah, yeah, yeah. Son sounds like he's readin' it off a paper. He got no swag. You guys hate me anyway waaaaaaaaah".

2. "You get back at them."? LOL. What the fuck is doing all that shit then? You dumb fuck. Like I said, if committing crimes on you is bitchmade, then you must just be the greatest gangsta of all-time. What are we going to fight until one of us kills the other? Let's be real. I'd fuck with you until you begged me to stop. You're just tight right now because you couldn't stop it. FACE IT. Anything I'd say to you is "being a bitch". I guess in the Godfather, you just shake your head when Vito cuts up that movie directors horse. Because that's just "bitchmade". This is coming from the guy who was trying to convince us your family is on some shit like that. You're an idiot, a hypocrite & a faggot.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #122 on: December 30, 2011, 02:15:00 AM »

Son, get with the schedule. 5:30-1:30 sleep. 2:00-3:00 gym. 4:00-9:00 work. 9:30-varies chill.

rayallen0

« Reply #123 on: December 30, 2011, 02:18:18 AM »
...By Hollywoods words you fall into it. I do not mean to insult you, but you use ebonics obviously created by African Americans. He insults white people doing hip hop because it is a black thing. Talking Street and talking with modern slang are 2 very different things.

I'm not sure why you people take this shit so seriously. I seriously just have fun debating. But i become a herb, fag, lame, etc... if i disagree. Most people can annoy me on here or just make me go "WTF?" but i don't feel anything personal from this shit or think of you differently.

I'm from the West Coast so its 2AM and i just got home from smoking with homies like an hour ago so don't feel like it.

I in no way am trying to deny liking or looking up to some African Americans and liking parts of the culture, but i don't think that means i want to be black  ???

Sccit

« Reply #124 on: December 30, 2011, 02:22:47 AM »
lol @ the karma dropping. Son is tryna throw E-jabs at me. The softest man on the planet.

1. People straight up said I was better than you LOL. I'm delusional? You're making shit up on the spot. The only person who shitted on it was $oCal & he hated me almost as much as you do. Like I posted above...who hates on people's shit? After 3-4 people said I was better than you, you played it off like "yeah, yeah, yeah. Son sounds like he's readin' it off a paper. He got no swag. You guys hate me anyway waaaaaaaaah".

2. "You get back at them."? LOL. What the fuck is doing all that shit then? You dumb fuck. Like I said, if committing crimes on you is bitchmade, then you must just be the greatest gangsta of all-time. What are we going to fight until one of us kills the other? Let's be real. I'd fuck with you until you begged me to stop. You're just tight right now because you couldn't stop it. FACE IT. Anything I'd say to you is "being a bitch". I guess in the Godfather, you just shake your head when Vito cuts up that movie directors horse. Because that's just "bitchmade". This is coming from the guy who was trying to convince us your family is on some shit like that. You're an idiot, a hypocrite & a faggot.

any1 who said i'm not better than u was a previous groupie of mine who had beef wit me in the past.....it's called trollin, biebs. no one in their right mind would ever put u on the same level as me. if u submitted ur audio to a professional artist to work with him, he would laugh at u. straight up. u told me to give u a message board to post ur music at....i gave u one. siccness. are u guna do it, or u guna pussy out like the faggot that u are?

and like i said, u dont pull bitch-moves to get back at dudes u got beef with. every1 knows that. only a bitch like u wouldn't realize thats hoe shit. literally, though, shit that ex-girlfriends do when their man gets with a new girl. "ima key ur car" type shit smh. ur disgraceful, son. i feel sorry for u and the nerds who are down 2 kick it with u.

rayallen0

« Reply #125 on: December 30, 2011, 02:23:10 AM »
oh fucking great like always the thread is getting derailed with first you 2 disagreeing each other. then its about who is a better rapper. then saying you exposed each other and now threats of violence.

A forum is a place to give thoughts and opinions if you can't handle those and get so physically angry you are bated into a 3 page argument with nothing to do with the thread there is an issue.

Sccit

« Reply #126 on: December 30, 2011, 02:27:00 AM »
oh fucking great like always the thread is getting derailed with first you 2 disagreeing each other. then its about who is a better rapper. then saying you exposed each other and now threats of violence.

A forum is a place to give thoughts and opinions if you can't handle those and get so physically angry you are bated into a 3 page argument with nothing to do with the thread there is an issue.

son is sayin he'd fuck my car up and smash my windows if we had beef and he lived near by....can u at least agree with what a bitch of a faggot move that is so that the boy can gain a little perspective? i mean, i know i'm fighting a lost cause, but i know that someone else gotta be readin this shit and shakin their head.

rayallen0

« Reply #127 on: December 30, 2011, 03:01:52 AM »

son is sayin he'd fuck my car up and smash my windows if we had beef and he lived near by....can u at least agree with what a bitch of a faggot move that is so that the boy can gain a little perspective? i mean, i know i'm fighting a lost cause, but i know that someone else gotta be readin this shit and shakin their head.
That seems like a high school prank to pull on Teachers or something. I think its a weird thing to do. I would just leave it alone.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #128 on: December 30, 2011, 10:13:47 AM »
I feel where mistah fab is coming from, he is still a buster for it though, out here in LA Mexicans and some Asians say it and it's not really an issue.  I remember when I first transferred from a majority black school to a majority Mexican school and they were saying nigga that shit caught me off guard.  But at the end of the day it didn't really bother me, most those cats were cool as fuck and functioned with us anyway.  I met a lot of white cats from east Oakland and there all wiggers, not the kind of wiggers that do it on purpose the type that can't help it cause that's how they are.  Cats say it because of there environment, it's not cause they think there cool its cause it's what they grew up around and it just happen naturally.  Now like a lot of the cats on here that say nigga for trolling purposes that's unacceptable, just like some white kid/non black from the burbs saying it.  Some Jewish kid back in high school saiid what's up my nigga to me on some funny shit and I beat him down.  The problem with v nasty is her refusal to not say it.  Like fuck it say it around your homies but know that lots of places don't tolerate it and have enough respect for the people that you functioned with your entire life and not say that shit on records, videos, etc.  I peeped how white cats from they bay get down, I recognize it but other cats in LA and other places might not.  I had a rapper signed to my label a few years ago, he was from shaolin and had grew up around all blacks, he said nigga which generally didn't bother me, but we told him not to say that shit on his tracks and he was like okay. 

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: December 30, 2011, 10:30:32 AM »

any1 who said i'm not better than u was a previous groupie of mine who had beef wit me in the past.....it's called trollin, biebs. no one in their right mind would ever put u on the same level as me. if u submitted ur audio to a professional artist to work with him, he would laugh at u. straight up. u told me to give u a message board to post ur music at....i gave u one. siccness. are u guna do it, or u guna pussy out like the faggot that u are?

and like i said, u dont pull bitch-moves to get back at dudes u got beef with. every1 knows that. only a bitch like u wouldn't realize thats hoe shit. literally, though, shit that ex-girlfriends do when their man gets with a new girl. "ima key ur car" type shit smh. ur disgraceful, son. i feel sorry for u and the nerds who are down 2 kick it with u.

1. Excuses, excuses, excuses. & I'll put audio up.

2. LOL @ dodging the clear Godfather reference that makes you look stupid. You're reaching because you're mad. I'd fight you in person. You'd still talk shit. Your shit would get destroyed. End of story, you pussy.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #130 on: December 30, 2011, 11:15:41 AM »
It's just like I said before, "white people are destroying the culture".  To y'all it's just music, to us it's something more special.  If u don't like it then fuck off. 

This
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Sccit

« Reply #131 on: December 30, 2011, 11:56:36 AM »

1. Excuses, excuses, excuses. & I'll put audio up.

2. LOL @ dodging the clear Godfather reference that makes you look stupid. You're reaching because you're mad. I'd fight you in person. You'd still talk shit. Your shit would get destroyed. End of story, you pussy.

cant wait for u 2 post that audio up at siccness....should be golden.

as for "the godfather" analogy.. cutting up someones horse is a tad bit more vicious than fucking someones car up and smashing their windows in smh...even a lesbian wouldnt do that, u nutless pansy. step it up.
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:07:56 PM by NIKCC »

rayallen0

« Reply #132 on: December 30, 2011, 12:32:36 PM »
It's just like I said before, "white people are destroying the culture".  To y'all it's just music, to us it's something more special.  If u don't like it then fuck off.  

This

Look at all those evil white boys destroying the game!

« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 01:12:56 PM by rayallen0 »

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #133 on: December 30, 2011, 12:45:41 PM »
nikky aint nobody shook of you or flattered by ur wack raps quit the tough talk jewigga

Sccit

« Reply #134 on: December 30, 2011, 12:46:13 PM »
It's just like I said before, "white people are destroying the culture".  To y'all it's just music, to us it's something more special.  If u don't like it then fuck off. 

This

Look at all those evil white boys destroying the game!
Note: the birdman/wayne pic was mainly for Birdman.

^lol, real spit, though....it aint white people destroyin the game. it's these faggot ass 90's babies, most of which happen to be black....Lil B, Cali Swag District, New Boyz, all them gay skinny jean wearin mufuckaz actin like bein and dressin like a faggot is the cool thing. so yea, thats a hell of a reach...white peeps barely have any marks on hip-hop. it's 90's babies we gotta look out for...u got hella cats of other races puttin out real shit, realer than a gang of gay black rappers:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/IZCMonWTgzQ" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/IZCMonWTgzQ</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/9eEsiprad5Q" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/9eEsiprad5Q</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zZDi9r0n510" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/zZDi9r0n510</a>
« Last Edit: December 30, 2011, 12:52:04 PM by NIKCC »