Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5892 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #150 on: December 30, 2011, 06:05:32 PM »
lol...it's fuckin 5 AM on the east coast. kid cant sleep cuz of this smh.

Son, get with the schedule. 5:30-1:30 sleep. 2:00-3:00 gym. 4:00-9:00 work. 9:30-varies chill.
u ain't gettin no kinda bread working those weak ass hours. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #151 on: December 30, 2011, 06:17:50 PM »

Son, get with the schedule. 5:30-1:30 sleep. 2:00-3:00 gym. 4:00-9:00 work. 9:30-varies chill.
u ain't gettin no kinda bread working those weak ass hours. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I understand you're some herb ass 30 year old still browsing the internet in your spare time, working night shifts & shit. But I'm 19. It's all part-time, son. $250 a week works for now.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #152 on: December 30, 2011, 06:32:14 PM »

I understand you're some herb ass 30 year old still browsing the internet in your spare time, working night shifts & shit. But I'm 19. It's all part-time, son. $250 a week works for now.
u a bitch and you soft as hell pussy. i'm flyer than you'll ever be you can't hold a candle near me you fuckin'  lame pale punk. 250 dollars a week ain't shit. you need more than that to survive you fuckin' dweeb.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #153 on: December 30, 2011, 06:37:40 PM »
lol @ fly. You definetly rock oversized shirts & shit thinking that's still in.

Like I said & like you ignored, you're pushing 30. You're almost irrelevant to this world. You should be having kids with your wife, but you're too busy discussing Hip Hop online to go out & meet women. You gotta support yourself, so yeah, you need more than I do.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #154 on: December 30, 2011, 06:37:58 PM »
and fuck workin part time that is definitely some loser shit. i got benefits baby.....vacation, 40 hrs a week, 401, stock,medical , dental,etc all that boy get on my level chump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #155 on: December 30, 2011, 06:39:00 PM »
Rayray, you're wasting your time. An eight year old white kid from the suburbs knows more about Hip Hop than Radiotube.

I've seen mentally retarded kids in wheelcharis, drooling all over themselves with more mental capacity than Radiotube.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #156 on: December 30, 2011, 06:42:21 PM »
and fuck workin part time that is definitely some loser shit. i got benefits baby.....vacation, 40 hrs a week, 401, stock,medical , dental,etc all that boy get on my level chump !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL. & like I keep saying, you're thirty. I still don't know what I want to do with my life; yours is already over.. You're working a shitty 9-5, probably taking in 40-50 grand a year.

Just take a step back from your old ass Dell model computer & understand you're arguing with a kid ten years younger than you. Pathetic.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #157 on: December 30, 2011, 06:44:59 PM »
lol @ fly. You definetly rock oversized shirts & shit thinking that's still in.

Like I said & like you ignored, you're pushing 30. You're almost irrelevant to this world. You should be having kids with your wife, but you're too busy discussing Hip Hop online to go out & meet women. You gotta support yourself, so yeah, you need more than I do.
fuck outta here chamillitary shit. my life is better than yours everyday and i got more ass than the toilet seat in you house bitch. you still a virgin probably masturbating to chamilliionare's cd's. as i've told you before i'm a nice lookin' dude and the chicks dig me and you moms would be no exception. tell he i said hi.  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  i probably coulda been ya father so have some respect fuck face !!!!!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #158 on: December 30, 2011, 06:50:34 PM »
^You're probably the coolest person ever. A thirty year old, black guy, who doesn't have a wife, spends his free time discussing rap & telling kids ten years younger than him that he gets paid way more than them, when he isn't working his awful 9-5 job that he's had since he was twenty-two.

I know it's the internet & people will never really know the truth about you, but you don't have to big up your life so you can walk away from your monitor & feel like "people on Dubcc resect me!". Just be real. Nobody cares.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #159 on: December 30, 2011, 06:54:02 PM »

LOL. & like I keep saying, you're thirty. I still don't know what I want to do with my life; yours is already over.. You're working a shitty 9-5, probably taking in 40-50 grand a year.

Just take a step back from your old ass Dell model computer & understand you're arguing with a kid ten years younger than you. Pathetic.
what the fuck are you talkin about i'm not old...... LOL look at it this way i've got to see more in life that you haven't seen yet and will ever see. your brain is about as big as the top on a bottle of sylvia's hot sauce..... u make me laugh wit your cute mumblings news flash !!!!!!!! they don't mean shit and neither do you shit bag. you couldn't survive being an 80's baby like me you'd be dead by now..... btw i'm still in my 20's but when i was 20 i left  the nest and got my own..  that's also the difference between me and you. i'm grow let you mother's titty go and be a man. ask yourself cham.... are you a man ? i think not.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #160 on: December 30, 2011, 07:00:15 PM »
LOL. Don't act like you didn't move out because you had a dysfunctional ass home. & what's your job? Just admit you're a pussy in life & move on. A small piece of the working world. It's not possible to have a really good job & somehow be active on a Hip Hop forum like you are. You're probably a janitor at a high-school. Be real. I know how people are. If you were really feeling fly & I called you out, you'd JUMP at the chance to tell me what you were. Like, if you were a doctor, you'd be like "STFU, I'M A DOCTOR, LITTLE BOY. I'M GETTING PAID". But no. You're likely a janitor at some high-school.

You have nothing to live for but the respect of people on this website. You live a sad, sad life. Now you can cry & bitch at me like you do just to save face in front of your e-friends. But as long as we have a mutual understanding you're a complete herb whose twenty-nine (save yourself a year, go ahead), I'm good.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #161 on: December 30, 2011, 07:01:08 PM »
^You're probably the coolest person ever. A thirty year old, black guy, who doesn't have a wife, spends his free time discussing rap & telling kids ten years younger than him that he gets paid way more than them, when he isn't working his awful 9-5 job that he's had since he was twenty-two.

I know it's the internet & people will never really know the truth about you, but you don't have to big up your life so you can walk away from your monitor & feel like "people on Dubcc resect me!". Just be real. Nobody cares.
eat a bowl of deez bitch.  i am the truth and i don't need respect off the board.... i got it here and on the streets and even when i pass through my old hood because i am me and nothing else i speak how i feel and respect is both ways giving and earned i've done both. so fuck you your bullshit imagination and your wack ass life. when i was your age i was getting hella pussy. you ain't even got a girl you fuckin lame. evrybody send cham's karma to -10000000 LOOOOL.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: December 30, 2011, 07:02:53 PM »
^You summed up your life to me right there. While you were making up facts about me not getting pussy out of angry of you being deprived throughout your life, you straight up admitted you judge your life based off of Dubcc karma points. You're the definition of a herb.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #163 on: December 30, 2011, 07:05:31 PM »
RotfflmBao

A 30 year old man workin spending his free time on the Internet chin checking white boys who wanna violate and use the word Nigga is definitely more respectable than A 19 year old honkey teenager spending literally all of his time trolling on the Internet looking to pick fights with people who works part time at Popeyes Chicken.  You don't get a pass becuz you're 19 (probably lying about that too)

I think youre copping out a little too easy on purpose, something's up.  

You're just lucky u can remain anynomous behind a computer screen.  U kno you're fresh meat out here, u kno damn well to stay in your place.  Fuck you

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #164 on: December 30, 2011, 07:07:08 PM »
LOL. Don't act like you didn't move out because you had a dysfunctional ass home. & what's your job? Just admit you're a pussy in life & move on. A small piece of the working world. It's not possible to have a really good job & somehow be active on a Hip Hop forum like you are. You're probably a janitor at a high-school. Be real. I know how people are. If you were really feeling fly & I called you out, you'd JUMP at the chance to tell me what you were. Like, if you were a doctor, you'd be like "STFU, I'M A DOCTOR, LITTLE BOY. I'M GETTING PAID". But no. You're likely a janitor at some high-school.

You have nothing to live for but the respect of people on this website. You live a sad, sad life. Now you can cry & bitch at me like you do just to save face in front of your e-friends. But as long as we have a mutual understanding you're a complete herb whose twenty-nine (save yourself a year, go ahead), I'm good.
i'm a manager and i think to go from bein a juvenile criminal and doin a slight bid and being on parole to managing shit ain't bad. the truth is you are a bitch and i would beat the living shit outta you wit no mercy in mind. i told you that i'm not far from new york at all and i will be in nyc very soon baby keep playin' wit me and i'll find you and we'll see what's up for real.