Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5888 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #165 on: December 30, 2011, 07:10:18 PM »
RotfflmBao

A 30 year old man workin spending his free time on the Internet chin checking white boys who wanna violate and use the word Nigga is definitely more respectable than A 19 year old honkey teenager spending literally all of his time trolling on the Internet looking to pick fights with people who works part time at Popeyes Chicken.  You don't get a pass becuz you're 19 (probably lying about that too)

I think youre copping out a little too easy on purpose, something's up.  

You're just lucky u can remain anynomous behind a computer screen.  U kno you're fresh meat out here, u kno damn well to stay in your place.  Fuck you
word this dude lives in new york and ain't hard to find...... he is meat for the grill.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #166 on: December 30, 2011, 07:19:09 PM »
nah she's not from NY, she's live bait, them sharks woulda been ate that pussy lol

bitch is probably from Vermont or Montana or somewhere like that, maybe even Beverly Hills or Malibu.  u can be anybody u want to be on the internet (and in real life) and you can claim anything u want, it's not hard when you put alotta focus and energy into it.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #167 on: December 30, 2011, 07:23:03 PM »
nah she's not from NY, she's live bait, them sharks woulda been ate that pussy lol

bitch is probably from Vermont or Montana or somewhere like that, maybe even Beverly Hills or Malibu.  u can be anybody u want to be on the internet (and in real life) and you can claim anything u want, it's not hard when you put alotta focus and energy into it.

the bitch was talkin about buying some dre headphones from the beats by dre store on a thread awhile back in nyc.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #168 on: December 30, 2011, 07:33:56 PM »
Don't believe it.  The butch queen has emotional issues, why do u think it's on here so much constantly spewing hate and being immature.  She has no other outlets except the Internet.  

I mean c'mon, I know white people LOVE us but who tries this hard to fit in with some black people, we don't even do that shit with each other lol.  She'll never crawl outta tha cave she's in, she'll only get worse as she gets older.  U really have to handle her like u would a crazy person off of the streets.  I can't see no other way.  

At the end of the day she'll only progress in this type of behavior.  U don't have a choice but to let it pass on by.  In her mind she's "doing something", to normal people she's the Forum Retard.  

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #169 on: December 30, 2011, 07:42:47 PM »
We just made her log off and go into Troll mode.  I mean really, it's so predictable.  Nobody gives a shit about us carrying on.  On everything she's in guest mode right now looking at this tryna find a way to slip thru tha cracks with words.  Little does little red riding hood know a white persons views on the word Nigga are null and void from the jump.

It is what it is tho, they'll keep fighting and we'll keep beatin they ass.  Social media only means so much when you living a real life.  I suppose if you're a fat and depressed loner then it's your bread n butter but to the rest of the world it stops where it starts.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #170 on: December 30, 2011, 07:44:03 PM »
"RayAllen0" in 5,4,3...

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #171 on: December 30, 2011, 07:45:57 PM »
relax blueberry

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #172 on: December 30, 2011, 09:33:22 PM »
LOL. I'm a trending topic. SWAGSWAGSWAG. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #173 on: December 31, 2011, 10:55:26 AM »
ur a dumb wannabe jew who justs speaks and writes in english can you understand me now

not really, dumbfuck...English is my second language.
english is your first jewish is your second dont front

theres no language called jewish, dumb dicklicker

Sccit

« Reply #174 on: December 31, 2011, 11:04:13 AM »
lol...it's fuckin 5 AM on the east coast. kid cant sleep cuz of this smh.

Son, get with the schedule. 5:30-1:30 sleep. 2:00-3:00 gym. 4:00-9:00 work. 9:30-varies chill.
u ain't gettin no kinda bread working those weak ass hours. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I understand you're some herb ass 30 year old still browsing the internet in your spare time, working night shifts & shit. But I'm 19. It's all part-time, son. $250 a week works for now.

lmfao...u make 250 a week and u were actin like u were breaded in other posts and have the nerve 2 call others jobless?...i could give a fuck less if ur broke, but the way u portrayed urself like some sort of baller and u only make spare change shows how fake u are smh

Sccit

« Reply #175 on: December 31, 2011, 11:06:53 AM »
^You're probably the coolest person ever. A thirty year old, black guy, who doesn't have a wife, spends his free time discussing rap & telling kids ten years younger than him that he gets paid way more than them, when he isn't working his awful 9-5 job that he's had since he was twenty-two.

at least u realize u a fuckin child....so start actin like one and respect ur elders, young'n

Sccit

« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2011, 11:08:47 AM »
It's not possible to have a really good job & somehow be active on a Hip Hop forum like you are.

u need some major life experience, foreal

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #177 on: December 31, 2011, 11:55:03 AM »
ur a dumb wannabe jew who justs speaks and writes in english can you understand me now

not really, dumbfuck...English is my second language.
english is your first jewish is your second dont front

theres no language called jewish, dumb dicklicker
im sorry hebrew jew

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #178 on: December 31, 2011, 12:04:48 PM »

rayallen0

« Reply #179 on: December 31, 2011, 01:44:10 PM »
im cuban/Italian. so will you plz stop ruining my culture by quoting scar-face and goodfellas? It's not cool.