Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5878 times)

rayallen0

Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #195 on: December 31, 2011, 02:46:47 PM »
for anybody who doesn't understand Hollywood here is a translator.

empty points and trolling = Too hard of a point to argue against and thinks he can ignore it because your skin color is different.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #196 on: December 31, 2011, 02:48:10 PM »
Y r u so mad tho.  It's not like I take u serious.  And seeing as how u automatically written the tracks off before u heard them, let alone the sequence they're in that puts u out tha game.  And also considering tha fact that u think "that's gangsta" is new is enough for ammunition.

It's funny that as soon as I mentioned cc she popped up but I'm not trippin.  If u gotta troll to make a point then you're not intelligent.  

Why r u so mad that black people own something this big and this great tho.  I don't get it, we turned our pain into pleasure and now everybody's mad lol.  
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:50:13 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #197 on: December 31, 2011, 02:49:31 PM »
im cuban/Italian. so will you plz stop ruining my culture by quoting scar-face and goodfellas? It's not cool.

I never knew Scarface had a Dash in it but we made your culture better.  Gotti, Tony Montana, and Cops wouldnt even be who they are today if it wasn't for us.  Face it guy, you have no wiggle room when it comes to what's hip hop or not.  The streets dictate the music, u must watch too much TV and read too many blogs if u think it's something else. 

You're just like the rest of the people who generalize Lil Wayne & Young Money as all things Hip Hop. 
word.
lmfao. you know you are co signing a dude who likes horrible music right?

Wanna know what makes something good to me? not blogs not the streets? what the fuck my ears, brain and heart feel. not cuz i heard from dirty mike that the new juiceman tape was fire. no i listen to it and know its a hot steaming pile of shit.

Keep letting yourself think you know hip hop because you were born a skin color. As far as i know none of you were in NWA. None of you were there during X or MLK's speaches/protests. Did you help public enemy? or are you both some sad men with nothing going on in their own lives so they feel the need to speak for a culture you have never contributed anything to other than maybe wack freestyling with your friends and buying some cds.

And now im screaming? its the fucking internet? have i used the n word once in here radiotube. plz tell me. You seem retarded to me because all of your accusations always are false and then you reiterate them. You ignored all my points by saying i was yelling becauses you couldn't defend it. You think people don't realize you are dodging the conversation. They do. You just want people to agree with you. you don't want to learn anything new. From 14-80 you will have the same mind set never opening it up to talk to people. I want to see it from your eyes but all you do it re post the same thing and say people are trolls and angry and honkeys. I can not say that is an intelligent conversation.  

this is how i usually speak...i'm usually way to chill to yell or scream.

and i'm sorry to tell you hollywood but itallians and cubans were really in gangs and selling coke. Gangsta's took there whole style from gangsta's in the mafia. You want to be us it seems to me.  ;D
dude's musical taste is his perogative. not mine ya dig ? that's first. secondly if and when i go out and spend my hard earned paper on some shit you muthafuckin right i and anybody else doing the same can have an opinion. it's our right. WE support the culture if we don't spend no money how the fuck they gonna get paid ? some need to think before they speak......and we didn't have to be involved wit none of that shit you named at all our people went through it so we didn't have to.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #198 on: December 31, 2011, 02:51:59 PM »
Y r u so mad tho.  It's not like I take u serious.  And seeing as how u automatically written the tracks off before u heard them, let alone the sequence they're in that puts u out tha game.  And also considering tha fact that u think "that's gangsta" is new is enough for ammunition.

It's funny that as soon as I mentioned cc she popped up but I'm not trippin.  If u gotta troll to make a point then you're not intelligent.  

Why r u so mad that black people own something this big and this great tho.  I don't get it, we turned our pain into pleasure and now everybody's mad lol.  
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

rayallen0

« Reply #199 on: December 31, 2011, 02:54:55 PM »
Y r u so mad tho.  It's not like I take u serious.  And seeing as how u automatically written the tracks off before u heard them, let alone the sequence they're in that puts u out tha game.

Why r u do mad that black people own something this big and this great tho.  I don't get it, we turned our pain into pleasure and now everybody's mad lol.  
why do you think i'm mad? because i want to discuss a post on a forum? a place for discussion? because i swear like hip hop music does? im not trolling. you have no idea what trolling is. Trolling is just disagreeing to get a rise out of someone. I'm intelligently discussing it. You own your own life. The Public Enemy, BDK, etc.. generation owns hip hop. Not you. sorry. No i've heard most the tracks.
K.O is wack
Take it easy is aight
stoners night is fun
legendary is dope
travis porter is wack
gibbs always dope
average ceelo track
dope luda smoking song
horrible shyne song
rest is dope

And yes i purchase cds and use my money to blue magic but i can't have an opinion. quite sad that because i was born cuban/caucasian i am not allowed to speak on hip hop a culture that has brought races together i thought. But now from hollywood i realize it is about seperationism?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #200 on: December 31, 2011, 02:55:08 PM »
Actually it's not always your right to have an opinion and express it.  That's what fucked the game up, white people who for the most part don't understand it get online and degrade the culture.  

But it's not a prerogative, it's good music.  Does a 40 year old have to listen to tha same exact music I like, No.  But why does a 40 year old and a 23 year old have to listen to tha exact same thing.  Not only is their a generational gap, we just don't have to period.  Like I said, people expect way too much from Artists (rappers)

rayallen0

« Reply #201 on: December 31, 2011, 02:56:02 PM »
Because i expect great music from a rapper i expect to much?  :-\

rayallen0

« Reply #202 on: December 31, 2011, 02:57:46 PM »
i'm part Italian so can you please stop stealing the mafia gangster style and ruining it into a bunch of high school drop outs shooting each other for no reason? thanks.

Now that is trolling  ;D

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #203 on: December 31, 2011, 02:58:31 PM »
Like I've said, mentally retarded children in wheel chairs, drooling all over themselves know more about Hip Hop than Radiotube. The man said Gucci Mane mixtapes are better than Illmatic & Premo sucks complete ass. Rayray, you're fighting a fight with a man who doesn't know his left hand from his right hand. Waste of time.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #204 on: December 31, 2011, 02:58:40 PM »
Y r u so mad tho.  It's not like I take u serious.  And seeing as how u automatically written the tracks off before u heard them, let alone the sequence they're in that puts u out tha game.

Why r u do mad that black people own something this big and this great tho.  I don't get it, we turned our pain into pleasure and now everybody's mad lol.  
why do you think i'm mad? because i want to discuss a post on a forum? a place for discussion? because i swear like hip hop music does? im not trolling. you have no idea what trolling is. Trolling is just disagreeing to get a rise out of someone. I'm intelligently discussing it. You own your own life. The Public Enemy, BDK, etc.. generation owns hip hop. Not you. sorry. No i've heard most the tracks.
K.O is wack
Take it easy is aight
stoners night is fun
legendary is dope
travis porter is wack
gibbs always dope
average ceelo track
dope luda smoking song
horrible shyne song
rest is dope

And yes i purchase cds and use my money to blue magic but i can't have an opinion. quite sad that because i was born cuban/caucasian i am not allowed to speak on hip hop a culture that has brought races together i thought. But now from hollywood i realize it is about seperationism?

You're not discussing anything tho, youre just mad at something u don't understand becuz it's not in your blood.  

And yes, there's nothing wrong with Hip Hop being a seperatist genre, it comes from oppression.  It didn't come from some board muthafucka playing a violin

rayallen0

« Reply #205 on: December 31, 2011, 03:01:21 PM »

K.O is wack
Take it easy is aight
stoners night is fun
legendary is dope
travis porter is wack
gibbs always dope
average ceelo track
dope luda smoking song
horrible shyne song
rest is dope

You're not discussing anything tho, youre just mad at something u don't understand becuz it's not in your blood.  

And yes, there's nothing wrong with Hip Hop being a seperatist genre, it comes from oppression.  It didn't come from some board muthafucka playing a violin
So gucci betrayed the culture doing a tape with v-nasty? almost every rapper out for saying eminem is dope also?

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #206 on: December 31, 2011, 03:02:09 PM »
Because i expect great music from a rapper i expect to much?  :-\

Yeah.  When u buy a Waka Flocka album and try to compare it to a Mos Def album then yes you are becuz you're confusing two sub genres of Hip Hop.  When you buy Lil Kim's "Hardcore" and expect "Pink Friday" then you're expecting something that it isn't.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #207 on: December 31, 2011, 03:02:30 PM »
Radiotube is bitter Eminem outsold every black rapper that ever lived. Almost combined lmao.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #208 on: December 31, 2011, 03:03:00 PM »
You really need to browse my profile.  Clearly u don't know me

rayallen0

« Reply #209 on: December 31, 2011, 03:03:16 PM »
or how about when public enemy did this obvious trying to reach out to the white metal audience?
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RBA-xi8WuCU" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RBA-xi8WuCU</a>
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 03:07:32 PM by rayallen0 »