Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5877 times)

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #225 on: January 01, 2012, 03:00:35 PM »
This is our culture youll never be able to take this shit from us. As long as the amount of truly talented people in this hip hop business is majority black this shit will remain in our ownership and control

gtfo, wit that "hiphop belongs to black ppl" prejudice racist-crap.
hiphop was invented by black people, a diffrent thing

the automobile/car was invented by the belgians, but they sure as hell dont "own" it

hiphop belongs as much to Eminem and Asher Roth, as it does to Scarface and GZA/genius

silly kids  8)

« Last Edit: January 01, 2012, 03:02:30 PM by Michael Madsen »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #226 on: January 01, 2012, 03:25:34 PM »
Radiotube is bitter Eminem outsold every black rapper that ever lived. Almost combined lmao.

Every time you talk it shows your lack of knowledge and respect of this culture I love. The streets is where this music originated and thats whos gonna dictate who runs this shit not a bunch of spoiled suburbian white kids buyin Eminem albums. I dont give a fuck how many people buy an Eminem album Im black and so is everybody I hang with and dont none of us play his shit so hes irrelevant no matter who buys his shit. This is our culture youll never be able to take this shit from us. As long as the amount of truly talented people in this hip hop business is majority black this shit will remain in our ownership and control. If you dont like that you can go back to your bullshit classical or country music. Good riddance.

Like I said, tight Em runs shit. If you had any intelligence you'd be even tighter of all the rich white BILLIONAIRES (unlike those millionaire rappers) who make money off those rappers.

I mean, you guys are turning this into a racist debate. But I mean, if you wanna play the "ownership" card. At the end of the day, whites still control everything, make these stars into what they are. It's your culture. But we threw one white artist out there & he did better than everyone else. Whites control what goes out, who sits on the shelf. Then hand out a few million to whoever sells records at the moment & then make a hundred million off that artist. It's a business you have zero part in. This genre would probably be dead if Eminem didn't draw so many white people to rap.

Like I said earlier, you can be the rapper. I'll be Jimmy Iovine any day of the year.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #227 on: January 01, 2012, 07:24:54 PM »
if y'all don't understand the trolling by now then you never will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #228 on: January 01, 2012, 09:10:19 PM »
if y'all don't understand the trolling by now then you never will

Right. Because that isn't true. LMAO.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #229 on: January 02, 2012, 01:59:30 PM »
This is our culture youll never be able to take this shit from us. As long as the amount of truly talented people in this hip hop business is majority black this shit will remain in our ownership and control

the automobile/car was invented by the belgians, but they sure as hell dont "own" it

hiphop belongs as much to Eminem and Asher Roth, as it does to Scarface and GZA/genius

silly kids  8)

fuck outta here with that bullshit.  hip hop is OUR culture.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #230 on: January 02, 2012, 02:03:58 PM »

silly kids  8)

great blueberry stop crying like a bitch

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #231 on: January 02, 2012, 02:10:36 PM »

silly kids  8)

jewccy fruit pull that dick outta your  throat.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #232 on: January 02, 2012, 02:14:14 PM »
You keep bringin up money when it dont mean shit. It dont matter about sales. It goes back to what Hollywood said when he said its more than music to us and to white people its just some bs to make money. Like I said Eminem sales dont make him the best rapper ever n they never will most popular yes but best nah. He not even the best rapper in his city how the fuck is he the king? And you right whites do run this and control this country they stole from the indians. Its your country and you can do whatever yall want except be able to say the word nigga in front of a group of black people without gettin beatdown/shot/stabbed or killed or tellin us who runs a genre you didnt start or create. You wanna know who run this add up all the sales of white rappers since hip hop started vs all the sales of black rappers that will show you who runs this.

White people kill me because you brought us here but then tell us to get the fuck out your country. But if we really tried to leave youd be rushin to put a stop to it. Everything we create yall steal and try to shove it in our face. End of the day you got the money but wouldnt shit without us because then youd have nobody to flaunt it at.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #233 on: January 02, 2012, 02:18:45 PM »

silly kids  8)

fuck outta here with that bullshit.  hip hop is OUR culture.
jewccy fruit pull that dick outta your  throat.
nigga take that dick out of ur ass

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #234 on: January 02, 2012, 02:19:12 PM »
You keep bringin up money when it dont mean shit. It dont matter about sales. It goes back to what Hollywood said when he said its more than music to us and to white people its just some bs to make money. Like I said Eminem sales dont make him the best rapper ever n they never will most popular yes but best nah. He not even the best rapper in his city how the fuck is he the king? And you right whites do run this and control this country they stole from the indians. Its your country and you can do whatever yall want except be able to say the word nigga in front of a group of black people without gettin beatdown/shot/stabbed or killed or tellin us who runs a genre you didnt start or create. You wanna know who run this add up all the sales of white rappers since hip hop started vs all the sales of black rappers that will show you who runs this.

White people kill me because you brought us here but then tell us to get the fuck out your country. But if we really tried to leave youd be rushin to put a stop to it. Everything we create yall steal and try to shove it in our face. End of the day you got the money but wouldnt shit without us because then youd have nobody to flaunt it at.
preach.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #235 on: January 02, 2012, 02:20:38 PM »

silly kids  8)

fuck outta here with that bullshit.  hip hop is OUR culture.
jewccy fruit pull that dick outta your  throat.
nigga take that dick out of ur ass
i got your mother's tongue in my ass honkey.

rayallen0

« Reply #236 on: January 02, 2012, 02:41:26 PM »

lmfao are you from the deep south? i have never heard a white person up here tell a black person to leave the country lmfao.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #237 on: January 02, 2012, 05:32:49 PM »
I mean, if you want to get technical, you didn't really invent the genre from scratch yourselves...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MmFN9C9PVpg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MmFN9C9PVpg</a>

First generation Hip Hop.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #238 on: January 02, 2012, 05:35:31 PM »
I mean, if you want to get technical, you didn't really invent the genre from scratch yourselves...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MmFN9C9PVpg" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/MmFN9C9PVpg</a>

First generation Hip Hop.
BULLSHIT.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #239 on: January 02, 2012, 05:36:36 PM »
^I can sense the tightness is strong with this one.