Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5895 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2011, 03:28:50 PM »
im wit Mistah Fab.. who gives a shit in 2011?
not the point. respect is due to everyone.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2011, 04:12:58 PM »
im wit Mistah Fab.. who gives a shit in 2011?

All the people that have experienced racism in their lives.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2011, 08:38:38 AM »
The fucked up part is its in Oakland of all places where the Panthers were formed and you got bitch niggas like Mr Fab cosignin that shit.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2011, 09:07:56 AM »
Yeah I know right.  I know FAB can't be that desperate for a little publicity. 

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2011, 10:31:05 AM »
FAB already sold out with the hyphy movement. He's only "real" when its the in thing to do.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2011, 10:48:10 AM »
Im cool with the Hyphy thing, even if most of it is wack.  He coon'd approaching it the way he did and he coon'd being cool with it.  

Like I still fuck with Gucci and I betchu as a fact that Baytl probably isn't bad (except her parts) but u won't catch me rockin to that shit.  

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2011, 01:48:18 PM »
Im cool with the Hyphy thing, even if most of it is wack.  He coon'd approaching it the way he did and he coon'd being cool with it.  

Like I still fuck with Gucci and I betchu as a fact that Baytl probably isn't bad (except her parts) but u won't catch me rockin to that shit.  
nah. i can't rock wit somebody bein' blatantly disrespectful like that so i know that album is garbage. i give respect 24/7 and if it's not reciprocated it's a problem. hyphy ain't hot either. the bay had a rich legendary musical brilliance and it was destroyed by hyphy music.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2011, 02:17:40 PM »
The Bay fell of when Mac Dre died.  $hort and 40 are playing their roles, Zaytoven is doing his thing.  But if it wasn't for $hort and Lil' B (and I hate to admit it but the wgm too) then wouldn't nobody even be talking about The Bay.  E40 too but this ain't 03' anymore.  And I bet that a lot of people still think Zaytoven is from Atlanta (same with Lex Luger)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2011, 02:34:17 PM »
The Bay fell of when Mac Dre died.  $hort and 40 are playing their roles, Zaytoven is doing his thing.  But if it wasn't for $hort and Lil' B (and I hate to admit it but the wgm too) then wouldn't nobody even be talking about The Bay.  E40 too but this ain't 03' anymore.  And I bet that a lot of people still think Zaytoven is from Atlanta (same with Lex Luger)
i fuck wit the 90's bay shit. all that shit is official. them two producers though they beats is delicate. can't jam to it at all.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2011, 02:37:53 PM »
The fucked up part is its in Oakland of all places where the Panthers were formed and you got bitch niggas like Mr Fab cosignin that shit.
she couldn't do that shit out here.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2011, 02:59:21 PM »
if this is delicate then i guess im 1 soft ass nigga

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/GbvNA7jo-SU&amp;feature=related" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/GbvNA7jo-SU&amp;feature=related</a> Lex

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/Df-2KxBnYBA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/Df-2KxBnYBA</a> Zay

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2011, 03:08:10 PM »
different strokes for different folks. i can't get  jiggy wit they shit.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2011, 03:09:49 PM »
becuz it's BrickSquad and Gucci Mane that's why.  Either that or u don't fuck with street music or you're from Up North
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 03:13:11 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2011, 03:16:08 PM »
becuz it's BrickSquad and Gucci Mane that's why.  Either that or u don't fuck with street music
nigga i fucks wit the best street music ever from blaq poet to guilty simpson to freddie gibbs to m.o.p to the grimiest of grime. that shit them niggas do ain't street music. i'm a east coast nigga to def and i'm from a real era where that kinda shit is frowned upon.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2011, 03:19:51 PM »
i'm a east coast nigga to def

that's why

i'm from a real era

aaaaaaaand tuned out....
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 03:21:47 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »