Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5886 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #240 on: January 02, 2012, 05:37:22 PM »
^I can sense the tightness is strong with this one.
LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

"Everything isn't for everybody"
« Reply #241 on: January 02, 2012, 05:52:33 PM »
actually James Brown and Muddy Waters were doing their thing first but like I said these fools are trolling.

point being is that white people take offense and take it to tha heart becuz they love it and they wanna be a part of it so bad but they'll never really be in it.

Y'all should really watch the entire video
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/i2R4jfanDPc&amp;feature=g-u&amp;context=G2627df0FUAAAAAAAAAA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/i2R4jfanDPc&amp;feature=g-u&amp;context=G2627df0FUAAAAAAAAAA</a> u can't run from it forever

White people have a different outlook on Hip Hop.  They're more about Hip Pop than Hip Hop.  That's why they like people like Mac Miller and Asher Roth or Lil' Wayne.

It gets under their skin when you tell them that it's not their culture, they feel disrespected.  cc is no different.  you can tell becuz she's the only 1 (well him and mike who put in work 4 tha site) who are defending tha shit.  Most Caucasian's get that, it's just the Wigger's who don't wanna accept it.  
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 05:56:15 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: "Everything isn't for everybody"
« Reply #242 on: January 02, 2012, 06:02:04 PM »
actually James Brown and Muddy Waters were doing their thing first but like I said these fools are trolling.

point being is that white people take offense and take it to tha heart becuz they love it and they wanna be a part of it so bad but they'll never really be in it.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/i2R4jfanDPc&amp;feature=g-u&amp;context=G2627df0FUAAAAAAAAAA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/i2R4jfanDPc&amp;feature=g-u&amp;context=G2627df0FUAAAAAAAAAA</a> u can't run from it forever

White people have a different outlook on Hip Hop.  They're more about Hip Pop than Hip Hop.  That's why they like people like Mac Miller and Asher Roth or Lil' Wayne.

It gets under their skin when you tell them that it's not their culture, they feel disrespected.  cc is no different.  you can tell becuz she's the only 1 (well him and mike who put in work 4 tha site) who are defending tha shit.  Most Caucasian's get that, it's just the Wigger's who don't wanna accept it.  

word. cc probably on her period. u know gotta give a female attention.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #243 on: January 02, 2012, 06:41:49 PM »
Video was clearly two dudes from the South. Obviously their opinion on "whose dope" is biased by that.

Anyway, I never claimed it to be "my culture". I understand it's "black culture". I just listen to the music & like what I like, don't like what I don't like. & laugh when you act like black people run it, when it reality it's just another billion dollar paycheck for some white guy & all those idols you look up to & have posters of are just puppets for white man profit.

I don't care who you think is good. You're an overweight, unemployed, ugly ass, dusty ass black guy, who sits in his boy's pickup truck all day, from some random hood in Maryland. Nothing you can ever say will have any effect on my life lol. You can tell me whose hot based off race, I'm still going to call you an idiot lol.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #244 on: January 02, 2012, 06:46:50 PM »
At least you admit that you're nothing but a troll.  Another L for another Wigger, Another W for tha hood. 

Those guys are from Detroit, home of your God and Sheppard Eminem

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #245 on: January 02, 2012, 06:52:25 PM »
Gangsta rap is dead and nobody raps about society and the world with a positive message anymore...really

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/KOpjusxCSJY&amp;sns=em" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/KOpjusxCSJY&amp;sns=em</a>

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #246 on: January 02, 2012, 06:53:25 PM »
"You know Crooked I?"

"Na, ain't never heard of him"

"Yelawolf?"

"Na, man"

LOL. Exactly why some people shouldn't be allowed to discuss music.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #247 on: January 02, 2012, 06:55:23 PM »
U make yourself an easy target and a piñata, it's like u have an obsession with playing this stereotypical white boy troll Wigger from the burbs or tha stix.  To each their own, meanwhile in the real world life is moving on.  Sadly there will always be smhucks like u, u can't win this 1 tho
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 06:57:45 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #248 on: January 02, 2012, 07:09:55 PM »
^There is no argument to be won here. You just sit here & tell yourself you're right because you're insecure about being black & knowing literally abolustely nothing about your cultures genre. It's okay. I won't force you onto suicide watch lists. But if this thread is evidence of anything, it's that you're TIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT.

rayallen0

« Reply #249 on: January 02, 2012, 10:12:45 PM »
not sure where this white hip-pop shit comes from. Asher & Mac started out straight rapping and havve done more pop songs. I would say females are into hip pop.

I'm done arguing the point i have an understanding of what you are saying but i think that is a bad example since ur arguing with CC and he has Joe Budden in his sig who obviously hasn't been considered pop music since about a month in 03.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Egf2j73UmBA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Egf2j73UmBA</a>

swag.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #250 on: January 03, 2012, 01:05:04 AM »
I'm sorry Cracker but if u think your words hold any weight then you really do need some sorta drugs.  With that said, you're trolling and you're bitter

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #251 on: January 03, 2012, 01:16:11 AM »
Yeah, alright. I'm bitter. Now, go put on your $125 Polo Ralph Lauren hoodie. Just another case of a white guy making a fortune off black people lol.

I think the list goes on for infinity.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #252 on: January 03, 2012, 01:33:15 AM »
How many pieces of fried chicken did u eat last night while u were in BlackFace watching BlackBachelor.com all lonely n shit at 330 in the morning.  

Your days of trolling are coming to an end, mark my words.  But U mad as shit u don't have Black skin tho.  U probably jerk off in motor oil

It's pretty clear to me and everybody viewing that I have your heart in my pocket.  And I don't have to claim it for it to be true.  50 bucks says u don't fit it anywhere in life.  Another 30 says all of your clothes were designed by black people, everything from your shoes to your oversized fitted!
« Last Edit: January 03, 2012, 01:35:11 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #253 on: January 03, 2012, 11:43:25 AM »
LOL, chicken! KFC! Sanders is another white man! I've never seen a man so tight at being black.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #254 on: January 03, 2012, 03:47:46 PM »
niggas cathing feelings