Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5889 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2011, 03:28:26 PM »
i'm a east coast nigga to def

that's why

i'm from a real era

aaaaaaaand tuned out....
erick sermon's production on keith murray's ''it's a beautiful thing'' >>>>> they whole production discography.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2011, 03:36:14 PM »
Technically speaking, white people invented the word. In reality, you took it & then put a ban on it. Yet, say it in everyday life & make passes for certain people. I remember Plies was like "Eminem could say nigga if he wants to. As long as he doesn't say 'fuck nigga' or 'bitch nigga', it's all good". 50 said basically anyone can say it. Nas said everyone should be able to say it as long as it's not used in a degrading way.

It's part of modern culture. It's more or less a word to describe a friend. In all honesty, I think it's just been built up over the years as something blacks have that white people, under no circumstances should have & when a white person says it, it's just you feel like you've lost ownership to it. It's like planking. When people drove planking into some lame shit, people just want to move on & find something else that's original. If everyone says nigga, it just becomes lame.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2011, 03:54:51 PM »
Wow.   That was the most ignorant shit I've ever read in my life.  U just took 5 steps back for the whole caucasian race

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2011, 04:45:25 PM »
get real Radiotube, u dont even care if a caucasian person calls u nigga.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2011, 04:48:26 PM »
I can't compete with this type of honkey dumbassness.  It's not for me...
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 04:55:34 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #35 on: December 26, 2011, 04:59:18 PM »
^but its true, bro

stop lyin

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: December 26, 2011, 05:11:14 PM »
I can't compete with this type of honkey dumbassness.  It's not for me...
LOL.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: December 26, 2011, 05:14:05 PM »

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: December 26, 2011, 05:21:24 PM »
Technically speaking, white people invented the word. In reality, you took it & then put a ban on it. Yet, say it in everyday life & make passes for certain people. I remember Plies was like "Eminem could say nigga if he wants to. As long as he doesn't say 'fuck nigga' or 'bitch nigga', it's all good". 50 said basically anyone can say it. Nas said everyone should be able to say it as long as it's not used in a degrading way.

It's part of modern culture. It's more or less a word to describe a friend. In all honesty, I think it's just been built up over the years as something blacks have that white people, under no circumstances should have & when a white person says it, it's just you feel like you've lost ownership to it. It's like planking. When people drove planking into some lame shit, people just want to move on & find something else that's original. If everyone says nigga, it just becomes lame.
that word forever scarred black people with it's racial wrath so some of us as blacks use that word as endearment to each other (we owe no excuses why we can & u can't). anybody outside of the race using the term is automatically violating and eventually people WILL be held accountable for his or her actions. bottom line.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: December 26, 2011, 05:37:36 PM »
This great!!good to see somebody checking these wiggers..niggaz need
 to go back to beating white folks ass for even thinking the word..i say start slappin these sell out ass niggaz for allowing them to say it..gucci man the biggest sell out,out there to me..good job Mr.Banner
LOL....

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: December 26, 2011, 06:00:49 PM »

that word forever scarred black people with it's racial wrath so some of us as blacks use that word as endearment to each other (we owe no excuses why we can & u can't). anybody outside of the race using the term is automatically violating and eventually people WILL be held accountable for his or her actions. bottom line.

Incorrect, you're a liar. Random Indian kids & Spanish kids use it all the time. Even to Blacks. But thats "cool".

I would never say nigga in my daily life because I'm not an ignorant person & see no need to have it in my vocabulary. But I have black friends who could give two fucks. All it is, is a sign of how cool you are with the person. If I go to a random black person & say "what up, my nigga?" I'll get rocked. But I mean, I could say "what up, bitch?" & I'll still get rocked. It's just disrespectful to say to people you don't know & around friends it's "hahahaha, white boy". It's why it's so stupid to catch feelings over it to begin with.

Like I've said, people have talked about "fuck your mother", "I fucked your mother", "you're an ignorant fuck", "you're a bitch made faggot" on this forum, but then the use of a word that isn't even directed negatively towards somebody is what has your nuts all fucked up. The logic behind that is beyond insane lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: December 26, 2011, 06:02:29 PM »
Wow.   That was the most ignorant shit I've ever read in my life.  U just took 5 steps back for the whole caucasian race

How you figure that? I just gave you proof that three highly regraded blacks in the black community said it's cool. All you did there was say "Nas, Plies & 50 are the most ignorant people alive" & that their comments send their races (which just happen to be black) back five years.

Your retardedness sets humanity back.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: December 26, 2011, 06:09:03 PM »

Incorrect, you're a liar. Random Indian kids & Spanish kids use it all the time. Even to Blacks. But thats "cool".

I would never say nigga in my daily life because I'm not an ignorant person & see no need to have it in my vocabulary. But I have black friends who could give two fucks. All it is, is a sign of how cool you are with the person. If I go to a random black person & say "what up, my nigga?" I'll get rocked. But I mean, I could say "what up, bitch?" & I'll still get rocked. It's just disrespectful to say to people you don't know & around friends it's "hahahaha, white boy". It's why it's so stupid to catch feelings over it to begin with.

Like I've said, people have talked about "fuck your mother", "I fucked your mother", "you're an ignorant fuck", "you're a bitch made faggot" on this forum, but then the use of a word that isn't even directed negatively towards somebody is what has your nuts all fucked up. The logic behind that is beyond insane lol.
i haven't come across such and if i do they definitely gettin' rocked.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: December 26, 2011, 06:51:32 PM »

Exactly. But in all honesty, you know if I grew up with you from middle school & we were boys & I occasionally said "hahaha, this nigga". You'd be alright with it. The fact there are passes based off of being boys with someone is so idiotic.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: December 26, 2011, 06:55:38 PM »

Exactly. But in all honesty, you know if I grew up with you from middle school & we were boys & I occasionally said "hahaha, this nigga". You'd be alright with it. The fact there are passes based off of being boys with someone is so idiotic.
read the above post.