Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5898 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #300 on: January 05, 2012, 02:41:13 PM »
say what you want to say...but please, i ask sincerely of you dont make fun of my asian or canadian heritage.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #301 on: January 05, 2012, 02:47:20 PM »
if you really think the kid is that lame why are you putting so much effort into convincing him that youre not? putting out and exaggerating all this personal info that really has no place on the internet. you are seriously like a little kid nik and youre the only one in the world who doesnt see it

LOL, exactly. Because the things I say about him bother the shit out of him. He's said at times he "doesn't care" & other times he "wants to kill me" lmao. Jokes.

^becuz it's fun to make fun of her real life and see her get frustrated lmao. 

Yeah, alright. That's why you dodge all the time.

....yes a 19 year old having a part time job is a loser thing. wtf were you doing at 19? if u wanna make fun of his personality fine but a part time job at 19 isn't normal?

Na, you have to understand it doesn't matter what I do, it's lame to NIK. If I was fucking Kim Kardashian, while being a top lawyer in the world, driving a Bugatti, living in a four story mansion, it would be lame to NIK. Kim would be "fucking ugly". NIK would "make more money". Nike would "have three Bugatti's & two Lambo's" & NIK would live in a "five story mansion". That's the type of herb he is. Hence why he makes "seven racks a phone a call" LOL. Meanwhile some kid in Tha G-Spot was talking about getting medical marijuana & NIK (greatest drug dealer in the world, remember) didn't even try to make a move with him. He just said, "trust me, my boy from Wyoming got one".

It's why people like you & Muhfukka, people with sense & aren't biased to brutally hating me to the point you've printed my picture out & throw darts at it in your spare time see the true herb in NIK.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #302 on: January 05, 2012, 05:10:32 PM »
....yes a 19 year old having a part time job is a loser thing. wtf were you doing at 19? if u wanna make fun of his personality fine but a part time job at 19 isn't normal?

Well since you're asking me then I'll tell you.  It's lame becuz when you're 19 you're supposed to have more than 1 hustle.  When you're 19 the Internet is all about Sex, money, and music and the occasional search of something Educational (whatever that may be). 

It's so fun making fun of somebody whose life is way way way seriously fuckin way more miserable than mines.  The good times r endless.  This guy is so behind in life lol.  He'll never catch up to society anytime soon, most likely ever.  It's not hard to spot a pre-suicidal lunatic.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #303 on: January 05, 2012, 05:42:29 PM »
say what you want to say...but please, i ask sincerely of you dont make fun of my asian or canadian heritage.
if thats a shot at me you fail petey try harder

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #304 on: January 05, 2012, 07:56:37 PM »

Well since you're asking me then I'll tell you.  It's lame becuz when you're 19 you're supposed to have more than 1 hustle.  When you're 19 the Internet is all about Sex, money, and music and the occasional search of something Educational (whatever that may be). 

It's so fun making fun of somebody whose life is way way way seriously fuckin way more miserable than mines.  The good times r endless.  This guy is so behind in life lol.  He'll never catch up to society anytime soon, most likely ever.  It's not hard to spot a pre-suicidal lunatic.

Sike. Son. You're mad because I've said nigga one too many times for your grimey ass to handle. You stay dodging that you're unemployed too. You can lie to yourself to look like you got it good on here. But we see through you, wanksta.

Sccit

« Reply #305 on: January 05, 2012, 09:16:50 PM »
if you really think the kid is that lame why are you putting so much effort into convincing him that youre not? putting out and exaggerating all this personal info that really has no place on the internet. you are seriously like a little kid nik and youre the only one in the world who doesnt see it

because hes a faggot and he keeps comin with lies every time someone calls him out on bein a little queer..."u dont have a job" wtf? shit is gay as fuck...who even says that shit?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #306 on: January 05, 2012, 09:37:48 PM »

because hes a faggot and he keeps comin with lies every time someone calls him out on bein a little queer..."u dont have a job" wtf? shit is gay as fuck...who even says that shit?

LOL. You just don't understand. It has to the lack of education. That or you're just mentally retarded. I don't say you're jobless as a comeback.

Let me try to help you understand. You call me a faggot. But you don't know me. You just hate me. Like I said above, if I fucked Kim Kardashian, drove a Benz & shit, you'd find a way to hate on it. So if I was "your boy" or whatever you're looking for with the guys you try to impress on this shit, you'd be like "he's a kid, he's a white boy, but he's a chill dude". So the whole "faggot" thing is solely based on your utter dislike for me. Son, I can pull up posts from you from over a decade ago calling people you don't like a "faggot". So since you're making something up about me, let me talk to you about your real life. You don't want to hear it. Hence why you're defending yourself like a complete pussy to Muhfukka over the topic. You basically just whined your ass off to him lmao.

"B-b-b-b-b-but, he called me out for being a pathetic existence at life, being 25 & unemployed, living off my parents!". & you throw the word "faggot" around. :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #307 on: January 05, 2012, 09:42:22 PM »

LOL. You just don't understand. It has to the lack of education. That or you're just mentally retarded. I don't say you're jobless as a comeback.

Let me try to help you understand. You call me a faggot. But you don't know me. You just hate me. Like I said above, if I fucked Kim Kardashian, drove a Benz & shit, you'd find a way to hate on it. So if I was "your boy" or whatever you're looking for with the guys you try to impress on this shit, you'd be like "he's a kid, he's a white boy, but he's a chill dude". So the whole "faggot" thing is solely based on your utter dislike for me. Son, I can pull up posts from you from over a decade ago calling people you don't like a "faggot". So since you're making something up about me, let me talk to you about your real life. You don't want to hear it. Hence why you're defending yourself like a complete pussy to Muhfukka over the topic. You basically just whined your ass off to him lmao.

"B-b-b-b-b-but, he called me out for being a pathetic existence at life, being 25 & unemployed, living off my parents!". & you throw the word "faggot" around. :laugh:

lol...u dont get it. the reason i dont like u is cuz you're a faggot. the way u carry urself on this message board is disgraceful, i cant even begin 2 imagine how u act in real life. and u dont know my job history... u continually sayin i don't have a job without any proof makes u even more of a faggot. the sooner u realize this, the sooner ur faggotry levels will decrease.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #308 on: January 05, 2012, 09:48:03 PM »
Even if you work illegally in your home, you don't have a job. It's not a job.

& it's the internet, son. You say it yourself that nobody on here acts how they do in person, yet you judge everybody based off how they act on here. You just catch feelings. Hence why people see the kid in you. You get angry over this shit. For a dude that sells seven G's worth of weed a phone call, you needa learn how to chill out, kid.

Sccit

« Reply #309 on: January 05, 2012, 09:56:49 PM »

& it's the internet, son. You say it yourself that nobody on here acts how they do in person, yet you judge everybody based off how they act on here. You just catch feelings. Hence why people see the kid in you. You get angry over this shit. For a dude that sells seven G's worth of weed a phone call, you needa learn how to chill out, kid.

if u act like a complete faggot on this site, of course ima call u out. people like muhfukka and jaydc dont like me either, but they aint complete faggots, just bitches. ur a full blown faggot. i've never seen someone act like such a faggot online. ur like that annoyin Chihuahua that everyone wants 2 stomp out. only gayer.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #310 on: January 05, 2012, 10:00:49 PM »

if u act like a complete faggot on this site, of course ima call u out. people like muhfukka and jaydc dont like me either, but they aint complete faggots, just bitches. ur a full blown faggot. i've never seen someone act like such a faggot online. ur like that annoyin Chihuahua that everyone wants 2 stomp out. only gayer.

Why of course? Because you're an E-gangsta who takes this shit way too seriously? C'mon son. You had the rise & fall of your relationship with a bitch on blast through this website. It's your life. You're only calling me out because you reputation on here is too valuable to let me slide. Be real...

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #311 on: January 06, 2012, 02:41:37 AM »
lol , off topicz like muthafuckaz  8)