Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5879 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #45 on: December 26, 2011, 06:57:11 PM »
Technically speaking, white people invented the word. In reality, you took it & then put a ban on it. Yet, say it in everyday life & make passes for certain people. I remember Plies was like "Eminem could say nigga if he wants to. As long as he doesn't say 'fuck nigga' or 'bitch nigga', it's all good". 50 said basically anyone can say it. Nas said everyone should be able to say it as long as it's not used in a degrading way.

It's part of modern culture. It's more or less a word to describe a friend. In all honesty, I think it's just been built up over the years as something blacks have that white people, under no circumstances should have & when a white person says it, it's just you feel like you've lost ownership to it. It's like planking. When people drove planking into some lame shit, people just want to move on & find something else that's original. If everyone says nigga, it just becomes lame.
that word forever scarred black people with it's racial wrath so some of us as blacks use that word as endearment to each other (we owe no excuses why we can & u can't). anybody outside of the race using the term is automatically violating and eventually people WILL be held accountable for his or her actions. bottom line.

Incorrect, you're a liar. Random Indian kids & Spanish kids use it all the time. Even to Blacks. But thats "cool".

I would never say nigga in my daily life because I'm not an ignorant person & see no need to have it in my vocabulary. But I have black friends who could give two fucks. All it is, is a sign of how cool you are with the person. If I go to a random black person & say "what up, my nigga?" I'll get rocked. But I mean, I could say "what up, bitch?" & I'll still get rocked. It's just disrespectful to say to people you don't know & around friends it's "hahahaha, white boy". It's why it's so stupid to catch feelings over it to begin with.

Like I've said, people have talked about "fuck your mother", "I fucked your mother", "you're an ignorant fuck", "you're a bitch made faggot" on this forum, but then the use of a word that isn't even directed negatively towards somebody is what has your nuts all fucked up. The logic behind that is beyond insane lol.
i haven't come across such and if i do they definitely gettin' rocked.

Exactly. But in all honesty, you know if I grew up with you from middle school & we were boys & I occasionally said "hahaha, this nigga". You'd be alright with it. The fact there are passes based off of being boys with someone is so idiotic.
read the above post.

Yeah, you're talking about some random white guy rollin' up throwing N-bombs at you. But if your best friend, Tommy Whiteboy said it, you wouldn't be like "FUCK YOU!". No way.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #46 on: December 26, 2011, 08:42:29 PM »
im wit Mistah Fab.. who gives a shit in 2011?

100%  agree who gives a fuck

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #47 on: December 26, 2011, 08:49:33 PM »
Nah I'd definitely punch my white friend in the face.  I've had white friendS/associates and none of them ever said it around me.  That shit mite fly in NY and Cali but once u step outside of those boundaries it's on. 

I get what you're saying, I've witnessed situations like that before but that shit don't fly, not even a little bit. 

I'm done explaining, I can't stoop any lower without breaking my back unnessasarily.

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: December 27, 2011, 12:24:46 AM »
Yet, say it in everyday life & make passes for certain people.

That's the problem.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: December 27, 2011, 10:57:29 AM »
Yet, say it in everyday life & make passes for certain people.

That's the problem.

Clearly. It just takes ignorant, uneducated people like Radiotube for their to be violence over a word being said.

Sccit

« Reply #50 on: December 27, 2011, 12:56:36 PM »
Technically speaking, white people invented the word. In reality, you took it & then put a ban on it. Yet, say it in everyday life & make passes for certain people. I remember Plies was like "Eminem could say nigga if he wants to. As long as he doesn't say 'fuck nigga' or 'bitch nigga', it's all good". 50 said basically anyone can say it. Nas said everyone should be able to say it as long as it's not used in a degrading way.

It's part of modern culture. It's more or less a word to describe a friend. In all honesty, I think it's just been built up over the years as something blacks have that white people, under no circumstances should have & when a white person says it, it's just you feel like you've lost ownership to it. It's like planking. When people drove planking into some lame shit, people just want to move on & find something else that's original. If everyone says nigga, it just becomes lame.
that word forever scarred black people with it's racial wrath so some of us as blacks use that word as endearment to each other (we owe no excuses why we can & u can't). anybody outside of the race using the term is automatically violating and eventually people WILL be held accountable for his or her actions. bottom line.

Incorrect, you're a liar. Random Indian kids & Spanish kids use it all the time. Even to Blacks. But thats "cool".

I would never say nigga in my daily life because I'm not an ignorant person & see no need to have it in my vocabulary. But I have black friends who could give two fucks. All it is, is a sign of how cool you are with the person. If I go to a random black person & say "what up, my nigga?" I'll get rocked. But I mean, I could say "what up, bitch?" & I'll still get rocked. It's just disrespectful to say to people you don't know & around friends it's "hahahaha, white boy". It's why it's so stupid to catch feelings over it to begin with.

Like I've said, people have talked about "fuck your mother", "I fucked your mother", "you're an ignorant fuck", "you're a bitch made faggot" on this forum, but then the use of a word that isn't even directed negatively towards somebody is what has your nuts all fucked up. The logic behind that is beyond insane lol.

thats cuz ur black friends arent really black...i mean, they're black like spice-2 or sikotic are black, but if u actually said that to someone who was not just black by race, then ur punkass woulda been stomped a long time ago. and not cuz ur white...cuz ur a fuckin faggot.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #51 on: December 27, 2011, 01:40:46 PM »

Exactly. But in all honesty, you know if I grew up with you from middle school & we were boys & I occasionally said "hahaha, this nigga". You'd be alright with it. The fact there are passes based off of being boys with someone is so idiotic.
if you grew up wit me you definitely wouldn't say it not only cause i would do something but people in my surroundings wouldn't play that either. i seen white dudes get beat on and spit on for nothing so imagine your fate saying such word around us kinda people.
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 02:43:16 PM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: December 27, 2011, 01:42:11 PM »

read the above post.

Yeah, you're talking about some random white guy rollin' up throwing N-bombs at you. But if your best friend, Tommy Whiteboy said it, you wouldn't be like "FUCK YOU!". No way.
any white dude around me has respect for me and vice versa.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: December 27, 2011, 01:45:28 PM »
Nah I'd definitely punch my white friend in the face.  I've had white friendS/associates and none of them ever said it around me.  That shit mite fly in NY and Cali but once u step outside of those boundaries it's on. 

I get what you're saying, I've witnessed situations like that before but that shit don't fly, not even a little bit. 

I'm done explaining, I can't stoop any lower without breaking my back unnessasarily.
word. places in new york wouldn't let it fly either. i'll name a few: bed sty, east new york, brownsville, queens, the bronx.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: December 27, 2011, 02:41:51 PM »

thats cuz ur black friends arent really black...i mean, they're black like spice-2 or sikotic are black, but if u actually said that to someone who was not just black by race, then ur punkass woulda been stomped a long time ago. and not cuz ur white...cuz ur a fuckin faggot.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: December 27, 2011, 02:50:44 PM »
im wit Mistah Fab.. who gives a shit in 2011?

100%  agree who gives a fuck
real niggas do that's who cares. if u don't stand for something you'll fall for anything. i don't take slaps to the face i can't fault those that do though.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: December 27, 2011, 05:53:07 PM »
Only NIK's Jew ass would defend it like he's black. Son will stoop to any level to be down. Pathetic.

As for you two, I'm giving you a hypothetical scenario. So obviously you two are gunna like "fuck that, that shit don't fly" just to defend your point. It's really whatever. You've clearly just rejected my logic that there are SO many worse things people can say to you, yet "nigga" is like worse than saying "I took a piss on your dead mother's grave, followed up by a mean Taco Bell inspired shit".

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: December 27, 2011, 08:23:42 PM »
Only NIK's Jew ass would defend it like he's black. Son will stoop to any level to be down. Pathetic.

As for you two, I'm giving you a hypothetical scenario. So obviously you two are gunna like "fuck that, that shit don't fly" just to defend your point. It's really whatever. You've clearly just rejected my logic that there are SO many worse things people can say to you, yet "nigga" is like worse than saying "I took a piss on your dead mother's grave, followed up by a mean Taco Bell inspired shit".

this punk ass hick throws the word nigga around behind the screen, in safety, yet i'm the one tryna be "down"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: December 27, 2011, 09:00:05 PM »

this punk ass hick throws the word nigga around behind the screen, in safety, yet i'm the one tryna be "down"

All that failure at life & living with your parents has fucked up your logic. I've said I said it to get a rise. & "shockingly" you caught more feelings than anybody. I bet your bitchass was tight that I said it & you were all "WTF? I wanna say it too!".

Also, your logic is fucked up because Bundy straight up said "Meet me at a neutral place" & your pussy ass said "My park or no deal". Keep hiding, child. We've seen through you.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #59 on: December 27, 2011, 09:00:27 PM »
Honest to god truth I would seriously kill this faggot.  I don't fuck with how this hooker is just throwing around Nigga.   Like i don't care who u fuck with, I don't care what Nas said.  What tha fuck does that got to do with me.  

I'm sittin back actually readin tha shit and it's so disrespectful.  Not only is it disrespectful to me but it's disrespectful to Blacks all across the spectrum.  So becuz u have an obsession for Rap and claim to live in some City (even tho you've fabricated pretty much everything) you think it's cool to just come at it like that.  

Truth be told tho if I could get tha 411 i really probably would come up there and slit your throat no questions asked.  My people go thru too much for little bitch ass wiggers like chamillitary click to be speaking so freely in this way like somehow he's got a pass.  There's no passes over here, you don't get love for being a tagalong.  Like I said you're lucky you're free to speak freely without gettin your shit bashed in in an instant.  Whoever gassed your head up is steering you down the wrong path.  You will fuck around and get killed.  

There's no excuses, I don't see how the mods haven't banned you yet.  It's probably only becuz I'm in this thread.  You keep smacking them gums like that, them boys gonna leave a whole the size of a basketball rim in your chest or dat head.