Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5882 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #60 on: December 27, 2011, 09:03:54 PM »
LOL, DEATH THREATS. Catching feelings over the net = fail.

I'm sittin back actually readin tha shit and it's so disrespectful.

I asked you what was disrespectful. You had/have no answers. You're just ignorant & don't want to hear the truth behind the situation.

Sccit

« Reply #61 on: December 27, 2011, 09:11:59 PM »

All that failure at life & living with your parents has fucked up your logic. I've said I said it to get a rise. & "shockingly" you caught more feelings than anybody. I bet your bitchass was tight that I said it & you were all "WTF? I wanna say it too!".

Also, your logic is fucked up because Bundy straight up said "Meet me at a neutral place" & your pussy ass said "My park or no deal". Keep hiding, child. We've seen through you.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: December 27, 2011, 09:12:34 PM »
Honest to god truth I would seriously kill this faggot.

foreal

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: December 27, 2011, 09:14:07 PM »
LOL, son. How you gunna post a picture of someone crying & then co-sign "killing" someone you've never met because I get under your skin frequently? I swear, you really deal with the illest nerdy, emotional herbs in the universe when you fuck with the internet.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: December 27, 2011, 09:20:17 PM »
^Actually, what I just said is my entire point. It's far more disrepectful for me to point out you're both internet banging faggots & actually say something that applies to your lives in an insulting way, than say a word that isn't even describing you.

Sccit

« Reply #65 on: December 27, 2011, 09:21:22 PM »
LOL, son. How you gunna post a picture of someone crying & then co-sign "killing" someone you've never met because I get under your skin frequently? I swear, you really deal with the illest nerdy, emotional herbs in the universe when you fuck with the internet.

the reason i wanna kill u is because u remind me of that guy cryin..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: December 27, 2011, 09:22:16 PM »

So you haven't murdered Eden yet because...?

But don't lie. You wanna kill me because I constantly expose you for the bitch you are. Hence why you have to post the same picture twice opposed to giving me a response.

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: December 27, 2011, 09:24:56 PM »

So you haven't murdered Eden yet because...?

But don't lie. You wanna kill me because I constantly expose you for the bitch you are. Hence why you have to post the same picture twice opposed to giving me a response.

theres nothing more annoying than a faggot ass nerd who constantly thinks he's exposing someone online. my brother is like macho man randy savage compared 2 u, bitchboy.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: December 27, 2011, 09:28:22 PM »
I suppose I do overexaggerate a little bit. I don't actually put in the effort like you did when you were tracing my shit up on Google. You technically just expose yourself. I just bring to light to what it all really means. Then you sit there & call me a bitch for understanding how pathetic your existence in this world really is.

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2011, 09:35:20 PM »
I suppose I do overexaggerate a little bit. I don't actually put in the effort like you did when you were tracing my shit up on Google. You technically just expose yourself. I just bring to light to what it all really means. Then you sit there & call me a bitch for understanding how pathetic your existence in this world really is.

ur like that gay kid in the commercial who tells the ref he touched the ball before it went out of bounds.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2011, 09:42:47 PM »
You can make things up all you'd like. Bottom line, you "don't care", yet you just admitted you wanna kill me. You fail at life.

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2011, 09:52:11 PM »
You can make things up all you'd like. Bottom line, you "don't care", yet you just admitted you wanna kill me. You fail at life.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2011, 10:34:42 PM »
what the fuck

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2011, 11:23:18 PM »
Honest to god truth I would seriously kill this faggot. 

stop lyin -- u dont care, ur a peaceful brother, and ChamClick is ur mans n em

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2011, 04:43:21 AM »
Nah fuck that.  Tha only reason y he even got that far is becuz he has a funny way of blending in lookin like he works for the site.  And u damn fuckin right i caught feelings, he's just lucky he can't catch a beat down. 

I don't play games with honkeys.  U better broaden your circle of people, this whole hip hop lifestyle thing ain't the end all be all.  This is some very disrespectful shit.