Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5887 times)

bouli77

Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2011, 04:53:37 AM »
that word forever scarred black people with it's racial wrath so some of us as blacks use that word as endearment to each other (we owe no excuses why we can & u can't). anybody outside of the race using the term is automatically violating and eventually people WILL be held accountable for his or her actions. bottom line.

when uttered casually, the word can be an equivalent to A) fool, lad, dude : a term to refer to an average person, B) bro, mate, homie, whatever : to refer to a person or friend with familiarity...

either way i've heard black people calling whites (or latinos) "nigga" because it's mainly a verbal tic. pac called Johnny J "nigga", DITC called Fat Joe "nigga" (hence his song "another wild nigga from the Bronx"). I see where Arthur & Blue Magic are coming from as I myself never would use this term, even talking to my close friends or family (i have black cousins). I usually use "dude" and it never occurred to me to use the n-word. there's too much history behind such a word to use it carefreely when you're white.

in all honesty i've seen non-black people using the n-bomb around black people and a lot didn't bug. when i lived in NO i had this indian friend who was using the word incessantly and in general people, including black people didn't trip, a lot of his friends were black. he was confronted once for that and things heated up a bit. the person was drunk though.

bottom line is, don't use the word unless you're in circles where you're sure people won't be offended, the racial situation in today's world still bears the stigma of yesterday's abominations.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2011, 05:53:04 AM »
"nigga" is originaly a derogatory term , and so is "fatty",, and since "fatty fat fat fat fat!!" is allowed then "nigga" should be allowed,, cuz it can be heated and psychologicaly damaging to specific indivudals. there is no difference

besides,  "nigga" transcended beyond its original meaning and was glorified in language, and the other example never did, so i really dont see a meaning wit not using the term "nigga", if i dont feel like it

at the end of the day, i think its more important that certain indivuals except that certain caucasians are using it,, instead of trying to "ban" them from using a word wit threats of violence.

if my  dubcc.com-niggas are threatining my dubcc-cracker ChamClick over the internet, then that would ultimately lead to ChamClick using the word more often. its just logic
its like saying to a 12 year old kid in puberty, "dont drink daddys alcohol" or "dont smoke daddys cigarettes".

both Radiotube and Blue are entertainin n good ppl, but stupid for not noticing the  "troll"-strategy. come on..

and the thing is, blacks are sendin signals wit the word itself. if it really was a big deal, they shouldnt promote the usage of a word stemming from coinage of racism.

« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 06:06:36 AM by Michael Madsen »

Okka

« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2011, 05:57:50 AM »
im wit Mistah Fab.. who gives a shit in 2011?

100%  agree who gives a fuck

You're white though, right?

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2011, 06:10:38 AM »
Yeah Hes white whats the coincidence that all the white posters are the ones sayin its ok. Im like David Banner whats not ok. Alot of these rappers sayin its ok just dont want to polarize their white fanbase and are basically throwin away their dignity for a buck.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2011, 06:31:12 AM »
"nigga" is originaly a derogatory term , and so is "fatty",, and since "fatty fat fat fat fat!!" is allowed then "nigga" should be allowed,, cuz it can be heated and psychologicaly damaging to specific indivudals. there is no difference

besides,  "nigga" transcended beyond its original meaning and was glorified in language, and the other example never did, so i really dont see a meaning wit not using the term "nigga", if i dont feel like it

at the end of the day, i think its more important that certain indivuals except that certain caucasians are using it,, instead of trying to "ban" them from using a word wit threats of violence.

if my  dubcc.com-niggas are threatining my dubcc-cracker ChamClick over the internet, then that would ultimately lead to ChamClick using the word more often. its just logic
its like saying to a 12 year old kid in puberty, "dont drink daddys alcohol" or "dont smoke daddys cigarettes".

both Radiotube and Blue are entertainin n good ppl, but stupid for not noticing the  "troll"-strategy. come on..

and the thing is, blacks are sendin signals wit the word itself. if it really was a big deal, they shouldnt promote the usage of a word stemming from coinage of racism.

SON, DON'T YOU FUCKING CALL ME A CRACKER, AIIIIII SON? I SWEAAAA TO GOD IF I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVED, YOU'D WAKE UP DEAD! PUMP PUMP KILL! TWELVE! THAT SHIT DON'T FLY, MA G!

But seriously...you're spot on. Except for one part these ignorant fucks don't understand. NiggAAAA, with an "A" at the end wasn't the term white people used against Radiotube's great great grandparents. Out of a sign of respect for the Dubcc communities fattest member, I will refrain from saying it. But it's similar to "nigga", just ends in "er". ;)

As far as "nigga" goes, it's a word created by blacks to use as a substitute for "him" or "my homie". "Nigga" has NEVER once been used as an insult to somebody because the definition of the word isn't "a black person".

These ignorant fucks on this site are so lost in their personal pride, they don't even understand the conversation taking place. It's mind-boggling.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2011, 09:08:55 AM »

Who's promoting the word? Get out of here with that black people shit. There's a lot of black people who don't even use the word. We aren't all defined by a few rappers. I think you need to take a step back and ask yourself why you want to say the word in the first place.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2011, 09:46:08 AM »

Who's promoting the word?

so, who is promoting the "nigga"-word?

caucasians?  maybe white nerdy hiphop listeners? are they using the word more than blacks in this generation? in the 90's and 00's?

lmao, dumbass

yes, Sherlock - obviously, there r blacks who are not using the word as well,, but u can generalise wit everythin
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 09:53:05 AM by Michael Madsen »

Sccit

« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2011, 11:07:14 AM »

SON, DON'T YOU FUCKING CALL ME A CRACKER, AIIIIII SON? I SWEAAAA TO GOD IF I KNEW WHERE YOU LIVED, YOU'D WAKE UP DEAD! PUMP PUMP KILL! TWELVE! THAT SHIT DON'T FLY, MA G!

But seriously...you're spot on. Except for one part these ignorant fucks don't understand. NiggAAAA, with an "A" at the end wasn't the term white people used against Radiotube's great great grandparents. Out of a sign of respect for the Dubcc communities fattest member, I will refrain from saying it. But it's similar to "nigga", just ends in "er". ;)

As far as "nigga" goes, it's a word created by blacks to use as a substitute for "him" or "my homie". "Nigga" has NEVER once been used as an insult to somebody because the definition of the word isn't "a black person".

These ignorant fucks on this site are so lost in their personal pride, they don't even understand the conversation taking place. It's mind-boggling.

wtf are u talking about? hicks, such as urself, been calling black people "nigga" as a racist term since back in the slavery days.....damn, u one stupid muthafucka. this is u in 40 years:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/XURRzofbMc0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/XURRzofbMc0</a>

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2011, 01:34:31 PM »
mista fab sucks worst rapper out the bay to ever blow up. v nasty and those other whores are just role models for all the young hipster slut bitches that listen to dubstep and shit but want to act hard. i have never looked it up or anything but id bet theyre all from piedmont or emeryville or some shit and just claim the name. if people just ignored them theyd go away gucci gucci is the peak of their careers

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2011, 02:32:04 PM »
LOL, NIK. The female reporter before the story said "The intent & definition of the word is for you to decide". Like the teacher explained. It's a term used for "dude" or "homie". Like Mike pointed out above. Black people say it to white people, spanish, asian, you name it. "My nigga, Juan!". Is he really saying "My african american friend (whose really spanish, but I don't care), Juan?". Get real, faggot.

Was it smart for him to say? Not in that situation. But I mean, it doesn't change the the definition of the word. It just looks bad because some 55 year old, Southern white american called a black student "nigga".

& you're wrong. Check the history books or watch any movie about times of slavery. "er" is the phrase that is racial & intent to tarnish the black race. Even Dave Chappelle used to have skits with white people saying "er". But I mean, you're a fake ass, hollywood, Jewish ass cracker whose tryna be down, so it's expected for you to reach like that.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #85 on: December 28, 2011, 03:27:50 PM »
LOL, DEATH THREATS. Catching feelings over the net = fail.

I'm sittin back actually readin tha shit and it's so disrespectful.

I asked you what was disrespectful. You had/have no answers. You're just ignorant & don't want to hear the truth behind the situation.
the way you blatantly spewing shit around is total disrespect. u not black and that word shouldn't come out ya mouth period out of respect. but like nikcc said you behind a screen so your safe. it's cool though.... just remember these words 'experience is the best teacher' cause you might slip up one day and you'll then learn why you wont say it again. new york got wolves homie !!!!!! be careful.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 03:41:26 PM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: December 28, 2011, 03:39:54 PM »

we flipped that shit and made it positive for us. it's not a word for white people to use in no shape, form, or fashion. i don't give a fuck if obama says it in public you're not to do it. y'all keep thinkin the shit a game somebody's gonna fuck y'all up and then y'all parents gon be hysterical over some bullshit. see i don't let it offend me at all. the issue is bigger than me. a lotta people ain't feelin that.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: December 28, 2011, 03:58:54 PM »

we flipped that shit and made it positive for us. it's not a word for white people to use in no shape, form, or fashion. i don't give a fuck if obama says it in public you're not to do it. y'all keep thinkin the shit a game somebody's gonna fuck y'all up and then y'all parents gon be hysterical over some bullshit. see i don't let it offend me at all. the issue is bigger than me. a lotta people ain't feelin that.

You really believe that?

If your answer to that question is "yes", please explain how you think thats positive.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: December 28, 2011, 04:10:52 PM »

You really believe that?

If your answer to that question is "yes", please explain how you think thats positive.
u damn right hip hop is a business now that's positive. blacks making big dollars in hip hop what wrong wit that. all blacks don't use the term i'm sure but to those that do we do. like i said we flipped it.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: December 28, 2011, 04:27:10 PM »
^You realize you JUST said saying "nigga" in Hip Hop turned the word around & made it positive, right?

& for the other post about it being "disrespectful" & "spewing shit", what the fuck does that mean? I've already made clear I don't say it in daily life. All I'm saying is you can be Wesly Snipes black, it doesn't mean you automatically know what you're talking about. You & Radiotube clearly don't even understand the definition of the word that your culture created. It's not the same as saying it with "er". Like I said, when you say, "what up, my nigga?" to some asian dude, you're not calling Chen Ming a black guy; you're calling him your friend. Am I wrong? The meaning is "friend", "homie", "dude", "compadre", somebody you know. The only racial ties the word holds is that blacks created it. As for it's definition, you guys have made it raceless. Whether that be carelessness by blacks calling different races that word or if that was original intention. Regardless, it has no association to race when used. It's kind of like "faggot". Was originally a bundle of sticks. Which turned to a slur against gays. Which turned to a common term people say as an insult to one another because their a herb or something. Maybe the definition has changed from what it was, but it doesn't change the fact the word is not an insult in anyway.

I understand that may be a lot to handle & your response will just be "FUCK OUTTA HERE, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT". But in reality, you're just mad you're black & a white guy is telling you the truth behind the situation.