Author Topic: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass  (Read 5890 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: David Banner Checks V Nasty's Hoe Ass
« Reply #90 on: December 28, 2011, 04:53:24 PM »
^You realize you JUST said saying "nigga" in Hip Hop turned the word around & made it positive, right?

& for the other post about it being "disrespectful" & "spewing shit", what the fuck does that mean? I've already made clear I don't say it in daily life. All I'm saying is you can be Wesly Snipes black, it doesn't mean you automatically know what you're talking about. You & Radiotube clearly don't even understand the definition of the word that your culture created. It's not the same as saying it with "er". Like I said, when you say, "what up, my nigga?" to some asian dude, you're not calling Chen Ming a black guy; you're calling him your friend. Am I wrong? The meaning is "friend", "homie", "dude", "compadre", somebody you know. The only racial ties the word holds is that blacks created it. As for it's definition, you guys have made it raceless. Whether that be carelessness by blacks calling different races that word or if that was original intention. Regardless, it has no association to race when used. It's kind of like "faggot". Was originally a bundle of sticks. Which turned to a slur against gays. Which turned to a common term people say as an insult to one another because their a herb or something. Maybe the definition has changed from what it was, but it doesn't change the fact the word is not an insult in anyway.

I understand that may be a lot to handle & your response will just be "FUCK OUTTA HERE, YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT". But in reality, you're just mad you're black & a white guy is telling you the truth behind the situation.
first name 5 rappers that used the word and is successful and tell me that's not positive. that shit you kickin is jibberish. your people weren't hung from trees.  to go from being hung to making major cake. that's positive for those that can't understand.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

jeanmiche777

« Reply #91 on: December 28, 2011, 06:59:23 PM »
Obvious troll is obvious.

Troll:

People who post empty and meaningless messages, purely to provoke.
Such people are mentally ill and have severe personality issues and insecurity as well as the average mind/priorities of a twelve year old.

Some people just can't grow out of the period in their life when scribbling on the walls and dropping spiders on the girls they liked was acceptable. At 20-30yrs of age, it's just pathetic.

Trolls don't care about proving a point or championing a cause. They just want to annoy, for the sake of annoyance and personal enjoyment, like a baby is entertained by a rattle or colorful lights.
They may tack on a "point" to draw out specific types of people but, it really doesn't matter. They're all the same. They all say the same shit. They all have the same excuses. They all fall back on the same responses and, they all share the same obliviousness to how stupid and pointless their lives are.

The troll is easily amused by things only the most retarded, unfunny child would appreciate.

They celebrate getting a reaction, that's it. Generally, they are so desperate for human interaction and, they are usually so vile, that negative attention is the best they can get. The saddest thing is, anyone can get a reaction by acting like an idiot. Anyone. They honestly take pride in the "art" like they've actually accomplished something.

It's astonishing to watch them brag about something 90% of the world would be embarrassed to even consider.

Don't let the occasional "smart" troll fool you. There is no "art" to it. It's a self loathing tool with anonymity to shield him, doing stupid things and when someone tells them they're making an ass of themselves, they dance around like some great mastermind who manipulated the psyches of those around them through careful planning and psychology, when in reality, they're a retard who shit in the public fountain and laughed when everyone looked.

Trolls have existed since ancient times, when they were referred to as the "village idiot" or "town drunk" a quixotic hero in their own mind, that the rest of the world pities in disgust.

Said disgust, isn't a victory, trolls. You've lost. Pray you never realize it. Ignorance truly is bliss and, you're the happiest motherfuckers around. Go see a shrink and tell them that you find enjoyment in pissing people off and try to look surprised when they tell you, you've got serious mental problems.

Sccit

« Reply #92 on: December 29, 2011, 12:49:58 AM »
LOL, NIK. The female reporter before the story said "The intent & definition of the word is for you to decide". Like the teacher explained. It's a term used for "dude" or "homie". Like Mike pointed out above. Black people say it to white people, spanish, asian, you name it. "My nigga, Juan!". Is he really saying "My african american friend (whose really spanish, but I don't care), Juan?". Get real, faggot.

Was it smart for him to say? Not in that situation. But I mean, it doesn't change the the definition of the word. It just looks bad because some 55 year old, Southern white american called a black student "nigga".

& you're wrong. Check the history books or watch any movie about times of slavery. "er" is the phrase that is racial & intent to tarnish the black race. Even Dave Chappelle used to have skits with white people saying "er". But I mean, you're a fake ass, hollywood, Jewish ass cracker whose tryna be down, so it's expected for you to reach like that.

LOL if ur really that dumb and think peeps back n the day never used "nigga" as a racist term. go watch some movies, faggot.

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: December 29, 2011, 12:53:11 AM »

Troll:

Such people are mentally ill and have severe personality issues and insecurity as well as the average mind/priorities of a twelve year old.

Some people just can't grow out of the period in their life when scribbling on the walls and dropping spiders on the girls they liked was acceptable. At 20-30yrs of age, it's just pathetic.

Trolls don't care about proving a point or championing a cause. They just want to annoy, for the sake of annoyance and personal enjoyment, like a baby is entertained by a rattle or colorful lights.
They may tack on a "point" to draw out specific types of people but, it really doesn't matter. They're all the same. They all say the same shit. They all have the same excuses. They all fall back on the same responses and, they all share the same obliviousness to how stupid and pointless their lives are.

The troll is easily amused by things only the most retarded, unfunny child would appreciate.

They celebrate getting a reaction, that's it. Generally, they are so desperate for human interaction and, they are usually so vile, that negative attention is the best they can get. The saddest thing is, anyone can get a reaction by acting like an idiot. Anyone. They honestly take pride in the "art" like they've actually accomplished something.

It's astonishing to watch them brag about something 90% of the world would be embarrassed to even consider.

Don't let the occasional "smart" troll fool you. There is no "art" to it. It's a self loathing tool with anonymity to shield him, doing stupid things and when someone tells them they're making an ass of themselves, they dance around like some great mastermind who manipulated the psyches of those around them through careful planning and psychology, when in reality, they're a retard who shit in the public fountain and laughed when everyone looked.

Trolls have existed since ancient times, when they were referred to as the "village idiot" or "town drunk" a quixotic hero in their own mind, that the rest of the world pities in disgust.

Said disgust, isn't a victory, trolls. You've lost. Pray you never realize it. Ignorance truly is bliss and, you're the happiest motherfuckers around. Go see a shrink and tell them that you find enjoyment in pissing people off and try to look surprised when they tell you, you've got serious mental problems.

lol great post

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #94 on: December 29, 2011, 07:00:25 AM »

Troll:

lol great post
exactly. it's a shame but when u lonely and have no life i guess trollin is almost last resort.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #95 on: December 29, 2011, 06:21:08 PM »
I'm dealing with the unemployed scum of the earth. Retarded, ignorant & part of the reason this country is slowly falling apart.

I apologize to myself for thinking I could reach you guys with reasonable logic.

rayallen0

« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2011, 06:58:23 PM »
im wit Mistah Fab.. who gives a shit in 2011?

All the people that have experienced racism in their lives.
pretter sure there is an ER in the racist term. Her's was purely a phrase of embracement that white people aren't supposed to say because it sounds like a racial slur.

rayallen0

« Reply #97 on: December 29, 2011, 07:07:42 PM »
Technically speaking, white people invented the word. In reality, you took it & then put a ban on it. Yet, say it in everyday life & make passes for certain people. I remember Plies was like "Eminem could say nigga if he wants to. As long as he doesn't say 'fuck nigga' or 'bitch nigga', it's all good". 50 said basically anyone can say it. Nas said everyone should be able to say it as long as it's not used in a degrading way.

It's part of modern culture. It's more or less a word to describe a friend. In all honesty, I think it's just been built up over the years as something blacks have that white people, under no circumstances should have & when a white person says it, it's just you feel like you've lost ownership to it. It's like planking. When people drove planking into some lame shit, people just want to move on & find something else that's original. If everyone says nigga, it just becomes lame.
that word forever scarred black people with it's racial wrath so some of us as blacks use that word as endearment to each other (we owe no excuses why we can & u can't). anybody outside of the race using the term is automatically violating and eventually people WILL be held accountable for his or her actions. bottom line.

Incorrect, you're a liar. Random Indian kids & Spanish kids use it all the time. Even to Blacks. But thats "cool".

I would never say nigga in my daily life because I'm not an ignorant person & see no need to have it in my vocabulary. But I have black friends who could give two fucks. All it is, is a sign of how cool you are with the person. If I go to a random black person & say "what up, my nigga?" I'll get rocked. But I mean, I could say "what up, bitch?" & I'll still get rocked. It's just disrespectful to say to people you don't know & around friends it's "hahahaha, white boy". It's why it's so stupid to catch feelings over it to begin with.

Like I've said, people have talked about "fuck your mother", "I fucked your mother", "you're an ignorant fuck", "you're a bitch made faggot" on this forum, but then the use of a word that isn't even directed negatively towards somebody is what has your nuts all fucked up. The logic behind that is beyond insane lol.

thats cuz ur black friends arent really black...i mean, they're black like spice-2 or sikotic are black, but if u actually said that to someone who was not just black by race, then ur punkass woulda been stomped a long time ago. and not cuz ur white...cuz ur a fuckin faggot.
ur not black wtf are you talking about. lmao ur racist ass just said to be black you have to be a certain way. no individualism african americans must act a certain way to be black is what i just got from you.
You need to stop acting like an uneducated hood rat. you are some israli american dude. get it through your head.

she in no way had an ill intent with that word. You all saying its racist or a slap in the face. No she was being politically in correct and all she was using was a word for "dude" or "man" or "homie" or "bro" nothing else.

I don't use the word but most of you aren't Black complaining. Then others of you are the same type who go on to youtube and have rants against popular rappers today because you are stuck in a different time so i don't really know how much i weight your words carry.

rayallen0

« Reply #98 on: December 29, 2011, 07:11:25 PM »
Honest to god truth I would seriously kill this faggot.  I don't fuck with how this hooker is just throwing around Nigga.   Like i don't care who u fuck with, I don't care what Nas said.  What tha fuck does that got to do with me.  

I'm sittin back actually readin tha shit and it's so disrespectful.  Not only is it disrespectful to me but it's disrespectful to Blacks all across the spectrum.  So becuz u have an obsession for Rap and claim to live in some City (even tho you've fabricated pretty much everything) you think it's cool to just come at it like that.  

Truth be told tho if I could get tha 411 i really probably would come up there and slit your throat no questions asked.  My people go thru too much for little bitch ass wiggers like chamillitary click to be speaking so freely in this way like somehow he's got a pass.  There's no passes over here, you don't get love for being a tagalong.  Like I said you're lucky you're free to speak freely without gettin your shit bashed in in an instant.  Whoever gassed your head up is steering you down the wrong path.  You will fuck around and get killed.  

There's no excuses, I don't see how the mods haven't banned you yet.  It's probably only becuz I'm in this thread.  You keep smacking them gums like that, them boys gonna leave a whole the size of a basketball rim in your chest or dat head.
all you are doing is giving that word power. The fact that you are getting so mad is hilarious. you have made no solid points only getting trolled the shit out of like an unintelligent little kid.

rayallen0

« Reply #99 on: December 29, 2011, 07:20:05 PM »
LOL, NIK. The female reporter before the story said "The intent & definition of the word is for you to decide". Like the teacher explained. It's a term used for "dude" or "homie". Like Mike pointed out above. Black people say it to white people, spanish, asian, you name it. "My nigga, Juan!". Is he really saying "My african american friend (whose really spanish, but I don't care), Juan?". Get real, faggot.

Was it smart for him to say? Not in that situation. But I mean, it doesn't change the the definition of the word. It just looks bad because some 55 year old, Southern white american called a black student "nigga".

& you're wrong. Check the history books or watch any movie about times of slavery. "er" is the phrase that is racial & intent to tarnish the black race. Even Dave Chappelle used to have skits with white people saying "er". But I mean, you're a fake ass, hollywood, Jewish ass cracker whose tryna be down, so it's expected for you to reach like that.

LOL if ur really that dumb and think peeps back n the day never used "nigga" as a racist term. go watch some movies, faggot.

no they used this word

and did u just say watch movies for a reference to your knowledge? you arent fucking black. you arent from the hood. If you want to get anywhere in life actually speak English instead of acting like every negative black sterotype rolled into a jew.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #100 on: December 29, 2011, 09:02:22 PM »
Y do u wanna say Nigger so bad tho Ray or Jay or whatever tha fuck ur name is? 

I mean you're named after a superstar black basketball player and u have another black ball player in your Avi.  I'm not too interested in MMA but clearly names like Tito and all that other EsSpanol indicate that they aren't white so my thing is y r u so ashamed of ur skin?  It's like u just trolled me and everybody in this thread with a bunch of nonsense but whole time ALL of your Heros aren't even white or whatever u r (I imagine).

I mean that's gotta be some of the fakest fraudulent shit ever but youre tryna come over here all Joe Cool (out tha fuckin blue at that) all random and obnoxious and disrespectful like I or anybody else owes u an explanation or acknowledge your comments.  Clearly u wanted to be seen which is why u responded to everybody (tha Blacks and the Jew) when nobody was even talking to u in the first place. 

You think I don't know the type of dumb shit that goes on on websites or is that a white or asian person thing?  It's rodents like u guys that give my culture such a bad rep, I'm more than 1,000,000% sure that it's definitely not my people.  It's just like I said before, "white people are destroying the culture".  To y'all it's just music, to us it's something more special.  If u don't like it then fuck off. 

At the end if the day Caucasians will never be allowed to say Nigga/Nigger and no matter how many Mac Millers there are y'all will never take this from us, let alone make it better than we do.  U can petition for it on blogs for the rest of your god given life and it's still not going to effect shit.  Thats the only logic behind it, anything else is false.  Like it or not Hip Hop and Nigga are here to stay and they belong to us.  We can't help it that y'all try so hard to be like us.  I guess your Daddy and your Brothers were too much of a pussy, it's not our problem and it's not our fault.  Deal with it, kill yourselves if u can't stand it. 

White people stay being mad at Niggaz, I know I'd hate to be white in America.  Y'all got all of these other role models but yet y'all wanna be Black, and not just Black, y'all wanna be Rappers and run around saying Nigga too.  Your lives are more of a train wreck than u think it is.  It's like Blacks stay beatin y'all in the head with a Dummy Stick

Sccit

« Reply #101 on: December 29, 2011, 09:50:58 PM »
lol...this rayallen square might be dumber than cham.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: December 29, 2011, 11:18:51 PM »

Son, you didn't even finish middle school. Face facts. You can't argue, you automatic reaction to being shut down is calling them "dumb". We see through you, child.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #103 on: December 29, 2011, 11:26:40 PM »
White people stay being mad at Niggaz, I know I'd hate to be white in America.  Y'all got all of these other role models but yet y'all wanna be Black, and not just Black, y'all wanna be Rappers and run around saying Nigga too.  Your lives are more of a train wreck than u think it is.  It's like Blacks stay beatin y'all in the head with a Dummy Stick

LOL, you can be the rapper. I'll be Jimmy Iovine any day of the year.

Actually, I'll be a white rapper too. Because Eminem has sold more records than Pac & Big combined in his career.

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/euayc_HqMbY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/euayc_HqMbY</a>

The joke from :15-:35 basically sums up my point. ;) #tight

Sccit

« Reply #104 on: December 29, 2011, 11:35:46 PM »

Son, you didn't even finish middle school. Face facts. You can't argue, you automatic reaction to being shut down is calling them "dumb". We see through you, child.

why do u have to lie to feel bigger about urself? ur the type of guy who cums inside a girl and keeps fucking like it never happened due to shame...that was if u werent a faggot.