Author Topic: 2000 Posts + Shouts  (Read 314 times)

The Big Bad Ass

2000 Posts + Shouts
« on: January 28, 2003, 05:11:13 PM »
Damn. It's taken me nearly 2 years to get to 2000 posts, and I see some of
ya'll gettin to that point in a month lol. But for real, WCC is one of the
best sites I've come across on the net and I wanna give some props out to
the peeps that have made it fun.

Nate/Rev- Thanks for all the music, and good conversation. I'm glad we started talkin. Your my closest net homie. And a real life friend. Sorry bout that "Nate Dogg" song I sentyou back in the day lol.

SGV- Haven't talked to you long, but you are funny as shit. Thanks for the
Kool Keith freestyle.

Trauma- Thanks for the music and good reads on the board. I enjoy almost all
of your posts.

Tom- Haven't talked to you outside of the board really, but you crack me up.

Doggy- You seem like a good guy. Hope you find a good chick to hook up with.

BZ Mak- You were the first person on the board to give me props in a props
thread. Plus you make some good posts.

Tech- I got respect for you. Don't always see eye to eye, but you are a funny
dude with alot of deep thinking posts. Props. Oh yeah, how bout them Raptors? lol

Nima- Loves the cock. (jokin bro) Fa real tho, you a cool cat. Major props on the work you do on dubcnn.

Overseer- This site is great. Thanks for all the work and money you put into its
up keep.

Rud- Same as seer on the up keep Rud. And props on your dubcnn work too.You guys run a tight ship :)

Infinite- Props on sticking up for what you believe in no matter what peeps say.

EngleRock- I always love reading your replys in the hall. Informative, and sometimes funny. Your a smart cat.

Bez- I make a point to read your posts cause you bring the comedy, plus you form some interesting opinions. Keep it up.

Smooth- Good poster, and gave me some props on your props thread. Thanks, and back at you.

NIK- We've had some issues, but it's all good. You bring some comedy, and your diehard dedication to you, and your friends music is commendable.

Sikotic- You'z a funny guy. I have always got a kick out of the threads you make in the anything goes forum. And the Pink shit cracks me up everytime.

Grundy- Thanks for all the music. You are a cool dude. Always enjoy chattin with you on aim. And your West Coast knowledge is unfadeable.

Jome- Thanks for the MIRC help page, and the shit you've sent me, and helped me with  on #westcoastconnection. Good poster too.

Suga Foot- Been nice to me since the day I joined. I enjoy your posts.

And props to these cats too who I dont' have much contact with, but they still cool..

Blade, Rodzilla, Tone, WestCoastVet, Lost Angel, DreSnoop00, Subz, AxelF, Javi, Hatesrats, Roccy, EM28, DPGC2003, Lazy, LBCsnoop21, Elneckio, LBC213, 40oz Graphire,  Big Jake Doggy Dogg (Don Jacob), and Euthanasia.

If I forgot ya, I'll add you. This took for damn ever, and I'm sure I missed some
important peeps. Sorry if I did. Just holla. Mad props to the rest of you, and
pretty much everyone on this site. You all bring something valuable from time to time. Peace.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2003, 01:23:24 PM by The Big Bad Ass »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:2000 Posts + Shouts
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2003, 05:32:49 PM »
Congratulations on the 2000 homie, your a great poster, mature, cool headed and positive.  Thanks for the shoutout, I think the last time we talked was when I was asking you the secrets to a successful marrage and Doggy kept replying instead of you  ;D  Its nice having you around, peace

*clicks props*

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: January 28, 2003, 05:33:08 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2003, 05:36:39 PM »
Congratulations on the 2000 homie, your a great poster, mature, cool headed and positive.  Thanks for the shoutout, I think the last time we talked was when I was asking you the secrets to a successful marrage and Doggy kept replying instead of you  ;D  Its nice having you around, peace

*clicks props*

-{bLaDe}

lol, I remember that convo. Thanks for the words, and the props. Back at cha.

Suga Foot

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2003, 05:37:15 PM »
Congrats Big Bad Ass, I enjoy reading your posts.  Keep 'em comin.  Thanks For The Shoutout.

*Clicks Props*

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2003, 05:52:39 PM »
Yes yes...Homie, much love and respect to you

Man, you're one of the few Americans on this board who look past the govt critiques and check me for the type of person i am, and i will always give u props for that.

Btw, Carters back...Post season run coming soon lol

*gives props*
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2003, 05:58:44 PM »
Yes yes...Homie, much love and respect to you

Man, you're one of the few Americans on this board who look past the govt critiques and check me for the type of person i am, and i will always give u props for that.

Btw, Carters back...Post season run coming soon lol

*gives props*

lol, truth be told, some of the things you say are down right true about america. But thanks for the props.

I hope Carter stays healthy. Hes on my yahoo fantasy team!

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2003, 06:04:41 PM »
today is hot as balls...Big Bad Ass reached 2000!!!!....im gonna have to throw back a couple for u today...thanks for the shout...and keep on postin...cuz on the real...ur one of the few muthafuckas on here that i can stand...

*follows everyone else and clicks props*

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2003, 06:25:58 PM »
Yeaah You did it, congrats, thanks for the shout out

*props*

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2003, 06:38:52 PM »
Yessss! im actually loved by someonelse besides my dog!, lol naw, thanks for the shoutout homie, i enjoy talkin to you, holla at me on AIM whenever u want to talk

Sub-Z

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2003, 06:45:41 PM »
thanks,and if u ever want me to let u in on my world domination plan just IM me on AIM

EM28

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2003, 06:45:43 PM »
thankx for the shout out.
i didn't know u had aim.
well now i know.
props and congrats on the 2,000 posts

peace

budsmokeronly

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2003, 06:57:52 PM »
thanks fo tha shout out.  keep doin ya thizzle and keep it rizzle.

Jome

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2003, 07:15:15 PM »
THanks for the shoutout, and keep posting, you're one of the dopest, and most credible posters on here..

I guess it's because your SO old that you're a lil more mature than the rest of the bunch..  ;D ;D

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2003, 07:19:13 PM »
THanks for the shoutout, and keep posting, you're one of the dopest, and most credible posters on here..

I guess it's because your SO old that you're a lil more mature than the rest of the bunch..  ;D ;D

lol, leave a 25 year old geezer his dignity. :)   Thanks for the words. Props.

Smooth

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2003, 08:12:29 PM »
Yo congrats on the 2000 Bad Ass... I always enjoy readin your posts... and thanks for the shout... Keep it real...

*Props*

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0