Author Topic: New Video -Daz Dillinger Feat. Freddie Gibbs- I LOVE RAP $ MONEY  (Read 827 times)

Sleazy

Re: New Video -Daz Dillinger Feat. Freddie Gibbs- I LOVE RAP $ MONEY
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 01:13:26 PM »
Ahaha have you guys seen the top rated comment on YouTube for the video?  :laugh:

Quote from: 1XNoScoperX1
Coming from an educated black man, people like you are the reason our culture gets such a bad reputation from the rest of the world. Time to grow up and get an education, nigger. Enough of the ignorant perpetuation of this thug life culture. Our kids deserve better from our race, you disgust me.

In a song where Gibbs raps about going from a life to crime to being a musician no less... "rather do this shit than that shit"

Don't know where that hater got his education but it doesn't seem to have been very enlightening.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: December 29, 2011, 12:55:43 AM »
Ahaha have you guys seen the top rated comment on YouTube for the video?  :laugh:

Coming from an educated black man, people like you are the reason our culture gets such a bad reputation from the rest of the world. Time to grow up and get an education, nigger. Enough of the ignorant perpetuation of this thug life culture. Our kids deserve better from our race, you disgust me.

In a song where Gibbs raps about going from a life to crime to being a musician no less... "rather do this shit than that shit"

Don't know where that hater got his education but it doesn't seem to have been very enlightening.

it's probably cham or spice-2 or one of those faggots

shoo

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 01:57:24 AM »

it's probably cham or spice-2 or one of those faggots

i just love all these guys who take so much care about the culture.

i find them hilarious trying to act smart while actually they have nothing to say except some populist bullshit...

Jesus wannabies...

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 03:56:45 AM »
this was nice, dope beat .

Daz should stop releasing everything he makes and keep bangers like these for his albums .

Desert Lord

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 05:47:33 AM »
dope shit! yeah... more like this!

bouli77

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 09:17:27 AM »
this was nice, dope beat .

Daz should stop releasing everything he makes and keep bangers like these for his albums .

he can't keep it, that's not his song. he's a featured guest (his verse is pretty weak by the way) on a song produced by Statik Selektah for Freddie's EP. it will most likely be featured on his upcoming Who Ride Wit Us Compilation though.