Author Topic: 50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Trying: The Official Cliche Joint  (Read 711 times)

E. J. Rizo

Re:50 Cent - Get Rich Or Die Trying: The Official Cliche Joint
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2003, 11:55:54 PM »
my opinion is chanign with every time i listen to it, i like it more and more everytime.....and i dont care what anyone thinks this album is hot....i like it alot....and im very satisfied.....

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2003, 12:44:24 AM »
my opinion is chanign with every time i listen to it, i like it more and more everytime.....and i dont care what anyone thinks this album is hot....i like it alot....and im very satisfied.....
yeah same to me

it's dope

Patiently Waiting for example is dope as fuck in my oppinion and Many Men is chillin, In Da Club is dope anyway, High All the Time is dope, Back Down is dope, Don't Push Me is dope nad the 3 old Bonus tracks are well chosen plus shit's growing on u fast...

dope album at all imo definatly

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2003, 11:04:55 AM »
I hate to say told you so, but well:

I TOLD YOU SO

As Public Enemy once said:
"Don't Believe The Hype"

Good review Cliche.

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2003, 12:23:16 PM »

word, i dunno y people are trippin

Jome

« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2003, 04:31:19 PM »
As one of few 50-experts on here, I have formed an opinion.
This album is dope, and is at least no less than 4 mics of 5, even flirting with the 4.5 grade..

As this thread proves.. if you don't like 50, then you're not gonna like a 50-album.
The ones saying that this album is wack/average etc. is the ones hating/sceptical to 50 in the first place.
I was 100% sure that even how this album would come out, we would still see the same "told you so"-responses.. the ones not in favor didn't even wait a day to slaughter the album, more like an hour.
I think it's the same with 50, as with Eminem & Jay-Z.. either you like them, or you fucking hate them.

Cliche

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Digital Sound Prophet
« Reply #21 on: January 30, 2003, 01:39:14 AM »
if the album was good i'd say so... much like Blueprint and Unplugged were both dope releases from Jay (who i usually don't like nowadays)... it just didn't appeal to me at all.
Cliche's Top 10 Albums of All-Time

1. The Roots - Illadelph Halflife
2. Snoop Doggy Dogg - Doggystyle
3. Ras Kass - Soul On Ice
4. Warren G - Regulate
5. The Roots - Do You Want More?!?!?
6. Dr. Dre - The Chronic
7. Masta Ace - Disposable Arts
8. Nas - Illmatic
9. A Tribe Called Quest - Midnight Mauraders
10. Chino XL - Here To Save You All

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2003, 09:15:59 AM »

i completely agree.

this is NO classic. its NOTHING you could learn from, or change your view of the world......................................

its just something you can enjoy listenin, kick back put it on and enjoy..

peace

__kaLipZo__

• Apocalypstic Immortal
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2003, 09:48:18 PM »
Battle Record: 20 - 3
14 KO's

Febuary's Battle Mc Of The Month.
March's Wordplay Mc
March's Best Punchline Mc