Author Topic: what if m.o.b.came out(with crooked i also)?  (Read 280 times)

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
what if m.o.b.came out(with crooked i also)?
« on: December 21, 2011, 12:30:40 PM »
Fuck now that's a supergroup to me Eastwood,crook,technic, and game if they would of drooped an album shit would of brought back he west. Besides crook fuck slaughterhouse guess im to west coast. West west yall
Bullets aint got no names

doggfather

Re: what if m.o.b.came out(with crooked i also)?
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2011, 07:56:13 AM »
MOB was only Techniec, Eastwood and Game, right?!
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2011, 04:43:12 AM »
its a shame MOB didnt get to drop an album

too bad Eastwood and Techniec careers also flopped

Jimmy H.

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2011, 05:26:29 AM »
It wouldn't have brought back the West but it would have been a cool project and would have kept Game's momentum going after The Doucmentary.

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2011, 08:00:34 PM »
Would have been a dope album, but Game's momentum carried on just fine after Documentary. He was one of the hottest artists through remainder of 05 cause he kept dropping heated mixtapes.

Doctor's Advocate went on to debut at #1 and go platinum, I'd say his momentum was not in question.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2011, 09:02:20 PM »
Would have been a dope album, but Game's momentum carried on just fine after Documentary. He was one of the hottest artists through remainder of 05 cause he kept dropping heated mixtapes.

Doctor's Advocate went on to debut at #1 and go platinum, I'd say his momentum was not in question.
I'd view it differently. Throwing his weight behind a project like M.O.B. would have given his name more muscle beyond a strictly "artist" point of view. There ain't no denying he was hot at the time but I don't think Doctor's Advocate created any new lanes. I can't hate on the guy. He put out an excellent sophomore project and I think the label turmoil fucked him a bit on the overall tip but he lost momentum. If a succesful group project had been done in the wake of the Documentary, it would have given him some value to his brand and could probably have been the equivalent of a down payment on a succesful sub-label.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 11:09:47 PM »
What if your father had pulled out and dumped on your mothers face instead of filling up her vagina, then we wouldn't have to put up with an inane thread like this.

west koasting

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 07:14:40 AM »
Look jaydc I know your back hurts from ur fagot boyfriends boning you but you really want to tell that to everyone lol gtfoh ...... bitch keep it west
Bullets aint got no names