Author Topic: Suga Foot's Canadian Song Of The Week  (Read 282 times)

Suga Foot

Suga Foot's Canadian Song Of The Week
« on: January 28, 2003, 06:34:55 PM »
Rascalz feat Shawn Desmond "Movie Star" (Remix)

The Original Canadain Rappers are back with a tight remix featuring the singing styles of Shawn Desmond.  This song is an ode to women.  The ladies are lovin this one round here.  Download it and play it for your girl.  She'll give you some ass.  I got it off Kazaa so you should be able to too.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re:Suga Foot's Canadian Song Of The Week
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2003, 11:11:19 AM »
This song is bangin...but u know what i would have as my Canadian song of the week?

Breath- Swollen Members feat. Nelly Furado

I cant stand SM, but this song is blazing
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2003, 03:08:51 PM »
The original Movie Star was pretty nice. Ill peep the remix out although when I was in Canada I saw the video for that Shawn Desmond kid and hes prolly the wackest thing ive ever seen,.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2003, 03:13:33 PM »
The original Movie Star was pretty nice. Ill peep the remix out although when I was in Canada I saw the video for that Shawn Desmond kid and hes prolly the wackest thing ive ever seen,.

word
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2003, 03:23:47 PM »
I haven't heard the "Movie Star (Remix)" but I've seen that Shawn Desmond video and I'm really not fiending the remix for this.  I haven't heard the Swollen Members song either.  I guess that's what you get with no Much Music.

Suga Foot

« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2003, 12:07:08 AM »
Yeah Shawn Desmond is a fuckin Queer, but he seriously sounds really good on this song.