Author Topic: Fuck Police!!!!!!  (Read 1111 times)

budsmokeronly

Fuck Police!!!!!!
« on: January 28, 2003, 06:48:04 PM »
Fuck Pigs, wannabe pigs, and anyone who likes pigs.  Fuck them all.  This is ridiculous.  I just got another bicycle ticket, this time for not having a light on and riding at night.  This is my 3rd fucking bicycle ticket in this goddamn town, and I have yet to ever get a ticket while driving.  I try and do good u know, ride my bike when I can to help out with traffic, the environment, etc.  And this is what I get in fuckin return!!!  Plus all the other stupid bullshit that I have dealt with pigs.  Fuck em!!!!  That is 3 bicycle tickets in 3 years.  Fuck that.  187 on a mutha fuckin cop!!!  The tight ass pigs in my town give out J-walking tickets!!!!  How ridiculous is that?  My other bike tickets were for running a stop sign at a 4 stop intersection with no other cars around, and the other one was for running a red light, even tho I was turning right.  And the time that I ran the red light the fuckin pig also gave me a fix it ticket for not having good enuff brakes.  What the fuck is this world comming to?  you can barely scratch your balls without getting fined.  Police ain't never done a damn positive thang for me.  Fuck police, Fuck the Government, Fuck the Law.

S.G.V.

Re:Fuck Police!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2003, 07:00:28 PM »
lmao....a bike ticket?...lmao....damn foo i swear that shit had me rollin when i read it...i can just see ur ass bumpin C-Bo on ur bike...LOL...gangsta!!!!

Sub-Z

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2003, 07:04:49 PM »
at least they didnt throw you off yur bike and beat you with their night sticks

Jome

« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2003, 07:11:39 PM »
LMAO.. what's that about? like a fine, or is it just warnings??

J-walking is funny shit, the day they introduce that here, I think it's going to be demonstrations and shit..

Suga Foot

« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2003, 07:12:00 PM »
LMAO @ Bike Tickets

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2003, 07:17:06 PM »
Today... just like 2 hours ago... picked up a half ounce a couple blocks down... and right when I turn onto tha main street this cop pulls up behind me... and I change lanes and he changes lanes too.. and I turn and he turns too... I swear I thought tha muthafucker was gonna pull me over... but I was pretty close to my house and I got here. I think it's cuz I wear glasses.... and for some reason... Cops dont seem to fuck with guys on trucks...

For real though..... a Bike ticket? that shis is dumb... where tha fuck do you live? Pleasantville? LMAO @ a "Fix It" ticket... I didnt even know that shit existed... I didnt even know brakes on Bikes could get fucked up... so I guess that means you alwayz roll around with a Helmet on... cuz you know better.... LOL... sorry homie.. but thats gay...

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

S.G.V.

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2003, 07:19:37 PM »
Today... just like 2 hours ago... picked up a half ounce a couple blocks down... and right when I turn onto tha main street this cop pulls up behind me... and I change lanes and he changes lanes too.. and I turn and he turns too... I swear I thought tha muthafucker was gonna pull me over... but I was pretty close to my house and I got here. I think it's cuz I wear glasses.... and for some reason... Cops dont seem to fuck with guys on trucks...
LMAO...i think its the glasses...cuz i never get fucked with in my truck...i think its cuz they think im white...

LOL... sorry homie.. but thats gay...
LMAO!!!

budsmokeronly

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2003, 07:49:13 PM »
yeah this shit ain't no warning.  It is a fine for sure.  I'm not sure how much tho.  but the fine for running a stop sign was like $70, the fine for running the stoplight was $280.  Luckily I got out of paying both those fines, because I went to bike safety school, which is a fuckin joke, cost like $35 each time and takes like 2 or 3 hours.  I figure this ticket is gonna cost me like $50 and I can't go to bike safety school for it because I already gone too many times.  I don't have $50 to give to my bitch ass spineless government, I'm a broke mutha fucka.  And I wish that that fag did throw me off my bike and beat me with his nightstick, cause then I would sue the mutha fuckas.  Yeah I think this is the only town in the entire world that gives out bike tickets and J-walking tickets.  Too bad these worthless ass pigs can't do anything more than that.  All they do is bust college students for that type of shit, dui's, mip's, urinating in public, dip, and busting parties.  Nothin really bad ever happens in my town, so the cops ain't got nothin to do, but give fines to already broke ass college students.  Its fucking pathetic.  A few months ago some pigs tried taking me to jail for throwning a road construction cone in the street, LOL!  You can picture how ghetto my town is from those examples, nothing but straight crime, thugz, bangerz, and hustlaz.  (for those who can't figure it out, that last sentence was pure sarcasm.)

Sub-Z

« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2003, 07:56:58 PM »
the cops here dont care what you do,a month ago this grocer ystore that is RIGHT BESIDE the police dept. was gettin robbed,and the store manager ran outta the store to the police dept. AND THEY COPS WOULDNT EVEN LET HIM IN lmao,so of course the ppl robbin the store got away easily...

Kaidy

« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2003, 07:59:33 PM »
where tha fuck do you live? Pleasantville?

i can just see ur ass bumpin C-Bo on ur bike...LOL...gangsta!!!!

LMAO thats some funny ish. That sucks for Grundy tho. You should move to England man, the police don't really do anything round here, especially menial shit like bike tickets. hahaha fuck em

S.G.V.

« Reply #10 on: January 28, 2003, 08:01:04 PM »
Luckily I got out of paying both those fines, because I went to bike safety school, which is a fuckin joke
LMAO bike safety school?!?...LMAO...this is the funniest thread ever i swear...

I figure this ticket is gonna cost me like $50 and I can't go to bike safety school for it because I already gone too many times.  
LMAO TOO MANY TIMES!!!!!!!....LMAO!!!...damn that shit is funny...gettin mad ass tix on ur bike...thats g'd up...

All they do is bust college students for that type of shit, dui's urinating in public
LMAO urinating in public...what do u expect to happen>?

Kaidy

« Reply #11 on: January 28, 2003, 08:07:28 PM »
All I know is i dont wanna move to Grundy's town, what with psycho cyclists, people pissing on the streets and cones everywhere. sounds scary

Jome

« Reply #12 on: January 28, 2003, 08:15:05 PM »

I went to bike safety school

I figure this ticket is gonna cost me like $50 and I can't go to bike safety school for it because I already gone too many times.

A few months ago some pigs tried taking me to jail for throwning a road construction cone in the street, LOL!

All I know is i dont wanna move to Grundy's town, what with psycho cyclists, people pissing on the streets and cones everywhere. sounds scary

LMAO  ;D ;D ;D
This thread is hilarious..

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2003, 08:17:06 PM »
You should have just tried to book it..... take off... Police Pursuit with like 3 bike cops behind you... that shit would be hilarious... SCAREST POLICE CHASES 5

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Kaidy

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2003, 08:20:51 PM »
You should have just tried to book it..... take off... Police Pursuit with like 3 bike cops behind you... that shit would be hilarious... SCAREST POLICE CHASES

more like Americas Dumbest Criminals haha

*Best Thread Ever*