Author Topic: Fuck Police!!!!!!  (Read 1103 times)

budsmokeronly

Re:Fuck Police!!!!!!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2003, 08:55:01 PM »
You should have just tried to book it..... take off... Police Pursuit with like 3 bike cops behind you... that shit would be hilarious... SCAREST POLICE CHASES 5

there is no way I could have made it.  It was a motorcycle cop and he pretty much turned his motorcycle like sideways into the bike lane.  Oh yeah and I was only like 200 yds from my house, which makes the whole thing even more ridiculous.

LMAO urinating in public...what do u expect to happen>?

hella fools in my town get these citations, cause man when u been drinkin, sometimes u just gotta piss.  here is a funny story for u guys, 100% true, I kid u not:

U all should know what mardi gras is.  Its that big parade where u give beads to girls and they show u their tits.  Well the mardi gras parade in my town used to be huge.  People said it was the second biggest one next to the New Orleans celebration.  Well anyone it was a great day to party and have tons of fun, and see hella titties.  Well before I went downtown for the parade, me and a bunch of friends just got completely wasted.  I was so fucked up it was ridiculous.  anyway we are down at the parade and there is thousands of people downtown and we are all having a great time.  So then I have to take a piss, and I was so wasted that goin in an outhouse didn't even cross my mind.  so I cruise around the corner of a building away from the parade where no one is around, and start to take a piss.  In the middle of my piss I see these two cops walking up to me, and I think oh shit.  As they get closer I see their badges and shit and I see that they are not official police, but rather rent-a-cop type pigs.  So I keep pissing and I ask them what they r gonna do.  they say well we are gonna hold u here and call the san luis police and they are gonna come write you a ticket.  Now I knew they wouldn't just write me a ticket, I knew they would take me to jail, especially cause I was so wasted.  Now all I could think of was there was no way I was goin to jail that night.  So as soon as I zipped up my pants I take off running.  The cops run after me and tackle me to the ground.  Then we get up and they got me and I say "alright man, you can let go of me, I ain't gonna run anymore."  and the dumbfuck lets go of me.  So what do I do, I take off running again, and this type I made it back to near where the parade was and then they tackled me again.  This time I made it back to where some of my friends were, and they saw me and they came over.  I started yelling at my friends "help me, fuck these cops, punch the mutha fuckas, help me get away!!!"  and my friends are there yelling shit at the cops and talking shit.  This whole time I am struggling to get away from the cops and sometimes I get away  for a few feet and then they tackle me again.  By this time there were 5 cops on me trying to hold me down.  Then a news reporter was walking by, and one of my friends who knows a lot about the law, yells at the news reporter "hey come film this, look at these security gaurds, look what they are doing, thats illegal!"  I had no idea that the camera was around tho.  So then I get up off the ground and they still  got a hold of me, and I take one more rush to get away.  I get out of their grip and I start running.  I ran towards this truck and their was a very narrow passage between the truck and the wall and it was my only path.  I start to run towards that path and then I see people comming the other way and there was no way I could make it thru.  so I drop to the ground and I scramble underneath the truck and I end up in the middle of the parade.  I am in the middle of this huge crowd of people and they are all goin the opposite way of me.  I just keep running and shoving my way thru the crowd.  I take all my beads off and throw them up into the air, which cause a huge commotion, and then I took off my overshirt and threw it up in the air and just kept running.  I made it away.  This whole time I had no idea that the news camera was there.  The next night I was just about to go to bed, when I got a phone call.  The girl goes "Jackson, your famous!", and I'm like "what r u talking about?"  she says "I just saw u on the news getting arrested at mardi gras!"  LOL.  Also my friends told me that in the process of running away I ran smack dab into an outhouse, and bounced off and kept running.  I had no reccolection of that at all.  They also said that I took off a rearview mirror of a superduty truck with my head, that I also have no reccolection of.  And then some other friends told me that they heard on the radio, the news people talking about all the arrests and then they say "...except for this one young man, who got away"  For like half a year after that people who I was kinda friends with, but didn't know that well would come up to me and say, man I saw u on the news.  LOL.  I have had a few altercations with the police since then and one time this cop says "were u here for mardi gras?" and I just say nope.  then the cop tonight says, "u look familiar, do u have a lot of altercations with the police around here?" LOL.  and then my roomate is friends with this one wannabe pig, and I always get into arguments with him about cop type stuff.  and he is always talking bout how its impossible to run from the police, blah, blah , blah.  I just sit there and laugh.  I never told him this story, but I know whats up.  U thought this thread was funny b4, now whatcha think.

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2003, 10:22:37 PM »
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! damn G you FUNNY

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 28, 2003, 10:36:49 PM »
LOOOL!! THis Thread is classic! lol god damnnn! ima leave now before the whole hood wakes up..

Suga Foot

« Reply #18 on: January 28, 2003, 11:14:37 PM »
This is, by far, the funniest thread ever on WCC.

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2003, 12:53:32 AM »
LOL damn im with $uga Foot, this is one o the funniest posts on WCC
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |
       |      |

Quakaveli

« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2003, 01:45:30 AM »
Yeah I went to a police acaademy but...FUCK DA POLICE!!! goddamn dude I bought sum liquor last weekend and my frend from a diff univ got caught wit my liquor, damn faggot campus cop called the REAL cops and homeey has a court appearance...plus homeys 20 years old too...how gay can you get >:(

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2003, 11:06:39 AM »
damn grundy ur a fuckin funny ass muthafucka...u truely are the most gangsta white boy i know...i swear...first ur stealin gas in oklahoma...then ur gettin a ridiculous amount of bike tickets...now this story about gettin beat down by flashlight cops for pissin in public...HOT DAMN!!!...someone make this thread sticky...its too classic to get lost...LMAO!!!!...grundy for president!!!!!!!!!!!

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #22 on: January 29, 2003, 11:43:51 AM »
lmao u shud get arrested for bein gay enough to ride a bike ....... bet it's got 1 of those "ding ding" silver bells too!! oh and a basket for ur groceries at the front!!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2003, 11:45:40 AM by xNadyax »
!NADYA!

Suga Foot

« Reply #23 on: January 29, 2003, 01:36:36 PM »
^That Was Hilarious!^

Dike

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #24 on: January 29, 2003, 01:51:51 PM »
damn grundy ur a fuckin funny ass muthafucka...u truely are the most gangsta white boy i know...i swear...first ur stealin gas in oklahoma...then ur gettin a ridiculous amount of bike tickets...now this story about gettin beat down by flashlight cops for pissin in public...HOT DAMN!!!...someone make this thread sticky...its too classic to get lost...LMAO!!!!...grundy for president!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH HAHAHAHAA

how could i have been sleepin on this thread?

HAHAHA oh my god this shit is so funny.. i woke up my mom and my sisters ROFLAMO hahahaah damn!!!!

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #25 on: January 29, 2003, 02:05:42 PM »
this shit is funny  ;D

budsmokeronly

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2003, 02:29:19 PM »
lmao u shud get arrested for bein gay enough to ride a bike ....... bet it's got 1 of those "ding ding" silver bells too!! oh and a basket for ur groceries at the front!!

Right on man.  Damn you're good.  You must be one of those psycics that can talk to the dead and shit huh.  Here is a more detailed description of the bike though:

it is pink and it has tassles on the ends of the handlebars.  It has 3 different bells, a basket which I usually use to carry my crochet stuff, because in my spare time I like to nit sweaters and crochet stuff.  It also has one of those bannana seats.  And I only ride my bike in spandex shorts and shirt, bright florescent colors.  and days when I am feeling really rebelious I stick baseball cards in the spokes to make it sound like a motorcycle.  VROOOOOOM VROOOOOM!!!!!!  (yeah I make sounds like when I ride.)

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 29, 2003, 06:25:30 PM »
lets see i've gotten arrested 2wice, for stolen bikes, and got arrested 2wice by bicycle police, for....you know some sheeeit.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: January 29, 2003, 08:20:02 PM »
LMAO@Acgrundy...

LMAO@Getting tickets for pissing...

What's next? Tickets for picking your ass in public?

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2003, 11:00:32 AM »
hey i aint a man lol
!NADYA!