Author Topic: San Quinn disses E40 regarding "The Motto" video by Drake/Wayne/Tyga....  (Read 1800 times)

Sccit

From San Quinn's facebook page:

"i saw the motto video nice dre momma deserves condolances for her son niether e40 or misstah fab called san quinn big rich bailey or black c niggas gonna cause a issue for themselves thru being selfish i am the citys real mayor about to be running for ambassador for 2012 watch out

thats ambassador of the bay its time for a change we need a baby or jay z or a fifty outhere not 48 year old rappers competing with the yungstaz tired of the sucka shyt

san francisco bay area mac dre is from crestside were waz the cuddies a cuddie fake shyt will get addressed by the quinn running for ambassador with all due respect to my elders u watch mafia movies either the old dudes move or get moved im the realest check my actionz" San Quinn

shit stems from the fakeness goin on in this video:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0fAEN6vYEZ0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0fAEN6vYEZ0</a>

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: San Quinn disses E40 regarding "The Motto" video by Drake/Wayne/Tyga....
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 02:06:30 PM »
wow !!!!!!!!!
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Si-Chiggedy

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 02:56:47 PM »
lol, Quinny just fucked himself. He lost a lotta fans at once, stupid crackhead, smh.
Check out my blog "Love For The West" http://sichill-music.blogspot.com/

And hit me on twitter: http://twitter.com/Si_Chill

papa-smurf

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2011, 02:51:50 AM »
fuck quinn.u cant diss e-40.e-40 & too short is the bay.fuck a san quinn

doggfather

« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2011, 03:22:52 AM »
fuck quinn.u cant diss e-40.e-40 & too short is the bay.fuck a san quinn
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

bouli77

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 04:07:12 AM »
he seems to have his reasons. Quinn ain't the one to do disses in the first place, especially addressing E-40 since they were tight for decades. Quinn sounds jealous of 40's unabating popularity and the fact that "big" rappers always go to him & Fab when dealing with the bay. maybe he's trying to revamp his career. san quinn still a bay legend though.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2011, 05:35:33 AM »
he´s sounding a bit jealous

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2011, 05:42:57 AM »
jealousy this or that, he has a point why the hell 40 & Fab giving pass for Illuminati hoes? Maybe is like a No Fly Zone, but really can't they said; Fuck Outta here! before that? No cause they want the fame.

bouli77

« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2011, 05:46:13 AM »
lol they're not giving a pass to "illuminati hoes", E-40 has been down with Cash Money for over 12 years...

DaKilla Bitch!!!!

• 'G'
  • Westcoast Nigga!!!!
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2011, 05:59:56 AM »
lol they're not giving a pass to "illuminati hoes", E-40 has been down with Cash Money for over 12 years...

Lmao i know, but who knew that these mason hoes are really mason whores? fuck 40 too he´s not realsing a decent album since "The Ghetto Report Card"...People should speak about Cylde Carson more, where the hell is his "Something to speak About" Project?

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #10 on: December 28, 2011, 07:25:04 AM »
Ferhat, once again you´re making no sense.  ???

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #11 on: December 28, 2011, 09:59:46 AM »
quinn would destroy 40 :firedevil:

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: December 28, 2011, 10:54:51 AM »
Quinn fell off ala Kurupt....i kinda understand why he's goin at 40, though. 40 never got along with Mac Dre when he was alive, and now he's eatin off his name left n right. that, and they doin a video in Frisco with no real Frisco cats, in lowriders, Dodger gear, and green Uggs. unintentional slap in the face.

bouli77

« Reply #13 on: December 28, 2011, 10:59:59 AM »
Quinn fell off ala Kurupt....i kinda understand why he's goin at 40, though. 40 never got along with Mac Dre when he was alive, and now he's eatin off his name left n right. that, and they doin a video in Frisco with no real Frisco cats, in lowriders, Dodger gear, and green Uggs. unintentional slap in the face.

he didn't fell off as hard as Kurupt IMO... but he did fall off. in the video there's Berner who's from the sco and a couple other cats i might have not recognized... but you're right thought no emblematic frisco rapper. i doubt anybody from the cash money camp reall knows the frisco rap scene a part maybe from Nickatina or Berner...

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: December 28, 2011, 11:08:55 AM »

he didn't fell off as hard as Kurupt IMO... but he did fall off. in the video there's Berner who's from the sco and a couple other cats i might have not recognized... but you're right thought no emblematic frisco rapper. i doubt anybody from the cash money camp reall knows the frisco rap scene a part maybe from Nickatina or Berner...

it's berner, fab, and 40.......not a good look when u tryna pay homage 2 mac dre.