Author Topic: San Quinn disses E40 regarding "The Motto" video by Drake/Wayne/Tyga....  (Read 1772 times)

The_Offence

Re: San Quinn disses E40 regarding "The Motto" video by Drake/Wayne/Tyga....
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 11:32:33 AM »
these bay area niggas are their own worst enemy. these niggas are like a bunch of starving dogs looking for any nigga in their city or area that has a bone. i swear bay area niggas hate on each other more than anywhere else.

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2011, 11:41:58 AM »
these bay area niggas are their own worst enemy. these niggas are like a bunch of starving dogs looking for any nigga in their city or area that has a bone. i swear bay area niggas hate on each other more than anywhere else.

worse than LA cats come on know theres a strong unity up hear but i can understand where quinn is coming from. the video and song is a joke . drake wayne and tyga just did it because drake said mac Dre in his verse witch don't mean shit . they just feeding off us like every one else .

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2011, 11:46:46 AM »

crabs in a bucket

friscoliving

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2011, 12:11:59 PM »
I agree, to shoot a video in san francisco without mentioning of quinn to slide through is just awkward. Fault 40 for that, alot of bay rappers move like this, scared the other person will start to get some shine etc. Quinn and 40 have always seemed to be at edge because quinn was always on the verge of blowing up with a big record and record contracts. Quinn has done monumental shit for the bay area for 40 and FAB to flaunt around the city like they're showing those guys around is retarded. I understand the connection between young money and 40 but if you're all for the bay area to be united and you can't even call the city's best and most well known rapper besides nickatina then there's something wrong. How did berner get a phone call?

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2011, 12:44:27 PM »

I agree. But it just seems to be a West Coast mentality in general.

D-TalkX

« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2011, 10:24:45 PM »
ignant

bouli77

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2011, 12:21:38 AM »
I agree, to shoot a video in san francisco without mentioning of quinn to slide through is just awkward. Fault 40 for that, alot of bay rappers move like this, scared the other person will start to get some shine etc. Quinn and 40 have always seemed to be at edge because quinn was always on the verge of blowing up with a big record and record contracts. Quinn has done monumental shit for the bay area for 40 and FAB to flaunt around the city like they're showing those guys around is retarded. I understand the connection between young money and 40 but if you're all for the bay area to be united and you can't even call the city's best and most well known rapper besides nickatina then there's something wrong. How did berner get a phone call?

Quinn appeared in several E-40 videos throughout the years, One Luv, Quarterbackin', etc. Quinn's career is ebbing right now, he was on the verge of blowing up big in the mid 00's but his momentum fell after The Rock. ever since From a Boy to a Man his career has stalled while Berner is grinding like never and has collaborated with big names like Bun B or Chris Brown. I guess that's how he got a phone call lol.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #22 on: December 29, 2011, 06:49:27 AM »

worse than LA cats come on know theres a strong unity up hear but i can understand where quinn is coming from. the video and song is a joke . drake wayne and tyga just did it because drake said mac Dre in his verse witch don't mean shit . they just feeding off us like every one else .
this.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

2euce 7even

« Reply #23 on: December 29, 2011, 12:23:39 PM »
some1 tell me what´s goin?why is he dissin him?what has the video to do with it?

man, like tha other dudes said you cant diss 40 wata, dude checked biggie and he´s a legend.i really dont dig his style but some songs are bangin, i respect his status.

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: December 29, 2011, 12:27:14 PM »
some1 tell me what´s goin?why is he dissin him?what has the video to do with it?

man, like tha other dudes said you cant diss 40 wata, dude checked biggie and he´s a legend.i really dont dig his style but some songs are bangin, i respect his status.

I think he feels away about 40 not inviting him and other Bay area cats to the video shoot.

Quadruple OG

« Reply #25 on: December 29, 2011, 03:58:32 PM »
San Quinn expects e-40 to holla at every rapper from the Bay anytime someone calls requesting E-40 appear in their videos? GTFOH. To mainstream rap fans, when people think of The Bay, first two names that come to peoples minds are E-40 and Too $hort. Plus as someone said, 40 has been cool with Birdman and Lil' Wayne since the late 90's.

Can someone please fill me in on when in the mid-00's San Quinn was supposed to become a big star? I must have missed that when the Hyphy movement came and went.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2011, 09:54:53 PM »
San Quinn expects e-40 to holla at every rapper from the Bay anytime someone calls requesting E-40 appear in their videos? GTFOH. To mainstream rap fans, when people think of The Bay, first two names that come to peoples minds are E-40 and Too $hort. Plus as someone said, 40 has been cool with Birdman and Lil' Wayne since the late 90's.

Can someone please fill me in on when in the mid-00's San Quinn was supposed to become a big star? I must have missed that when the Hyphy movement came and went.

back when he was with Priority, Master P was all over him, tryna sign him n what not....he fucked his chance up when his name was hot and never got over the slump.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2011, 11:58:16 PM »
I don't know what the fuck is going on. But "The Motto" is so ill. 8)

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: December 30, 2011, 12:08:07 AM »

u are such a faggot

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #29 on: December 30, 2011, 12:20:46 AM »

u are such a faggot

You are the tightest man on the web.