Author Topic: Lemme Say This, If You Agree Or Not, Itīs Your Bizness  (Read 150 times)

2euce 7even

Lemme Say This, If You Agree Or Not, Itīs Your Bizness
« on: December 27, 2011, 02:16:40 PM »
There Are:

The Game

Kendrick

Nipsey

Jay Rock

Am Forgettin Somebody Cuz Im Drunk But Thatīs It.

West Coast Is Dead. Fuck The Hyphy Movement, Fuck The Southern Beats, Fuck The Lyrical Content, Fuck Everyhing....

Yeah...Maybe Freddie Gibbs Be In That Category Too..But The Rest?Fuck It!

No LA, No Bay, Nothing Ever Will Save West Coast From Wack Music.

God Bless The Nineties, If You Disagree Eat A Dick. Any Time, Whenever, However I Can Show Ya That Iīm Right.

While You Think, Bump This:

2Pac MOB IN PEACE, EAZY KELLY IN PEACE, MAUSBERG NELLA IN PEACE. Everybody Who I Forgot, God Forgive Me.

And Prince Ital Joe: Souljah That Never Gets Mentioned

Peace Out. Itīs Offishal Fuck The New West, Fuck The Music, Music Is Dead, So YīaLL Muthafuckas Who Disagree Can Suck My Muthafuckin Dick.

Bay , LA , Whatever...Music Is Dead. Listen To The Real Shit And You WIll Know Why.

Sleazy

Re: Lemme Say This, If You Agree Or Not, Itīs Your Bizness
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2011, 02:19:08 PM »
Gibbs is from Indiana.

2euce 7even

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2011, 03:14:38 PM »
Gibbs is from Indiana.

man. i gves a shit about where he from.im sayin he deserve the props. east, west dont count, i counted the people that from the west can do something but at the same time i dont gibe a fuck where he/she from. i even like lil wayne "fuck tha world" song. fuck you if you disagree. thatīs how it is.
music was music, now itīs bullshit, and lil wayne still did some shit that was impressive, unlike some punks from the bay or LA, bitin that shit. while the otha dudes did something original. real music- thatīs what it counts. i respect: above the law, nwa, dre, snoop DOGGY dogg, lil malik, 5 foootaz, outlawz DR Shit, warren g ol shit, mc breed, the doc, rappin 4 tay, mac mall, dj quik, and and and but not that new shit. and if i respect that new shit is only from new southern poeple, becuse all the shit sounds from southern people, i let them do who should really do it and thats lil weezy. fuck his new shit too, i liked his carter i, ii, iii but now, idk. you know what i mean?but still it aint real southern shit, real southern shit is scarfacfe, goodie mob, devin  tha dude, facemobb, ugk and all these people, so bak again fuck the 2000sī, its all about the nineties, what im sayin is:Ö before i hear bitch ass snooop over new beat, southern beat, i rather listen to lil wayne, but snoop?i want the ol snoop, the doggy doggy snoop. im drunk as fuck but you feel me now, if you dont: SUCK MY MUTHAFUCKIN DICK!

Sleazy

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2011, 03:18:08 PM »
Heh what can I say.. those are some good artists for sure.  8)

HighEyeCue

« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2011, 04:05:37 PM »
I haven't heard that Mista Grimm track since the 90's :laugh:

props 8)

2euce 7even

« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2011, 01:58:42 AM »
I haven't heard that Mista Grimm track since the 90's :laugh:

props 8)

8)