Author Topic: Young brother eats cocaine from older sibling's butt, then dies of overdose: cop  (Read 210 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

I was about to post that incident here.  Fools keep repeating the bad part of history cause they either don't know their history or just don't listen  >:(  But that's the problem of 2day's america.  They think everything's worth it & it ain't.
   The younger brother shoulda just have it in his pocket instead of eating the cocaine that was inside his older brother's butt.  I'm not glad this happened but i'm sick & tired of fools going so far as 2 hide drugs or weapons inside their bodies to avoid charges but i'm tired of feeling sorry 4 people like this.
   I understand that younger brother did it cause the older one would get life in prison if he got caught with the cocaine.  But now older bro. did get a life sentence, life without his younger brother  :(
   Morals of this sad tragedy, don't stick weapons or drugs inside your body, put them up your rectum & stop swallowing the drugs just 2 hide it.  That's why Old Dirty Bastard died.