Author Topic: New T.I & Dr.Dre Track Snipe !!!!  (Read 1860 times)

Lunatic

Re: New T.I & Dr.Dre Track Snipe !!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2011, 06:50:32 PM »
Don't think it's a Dre beat at all, he's just in the video

But there may be a Dre track on the tape

And anyways, I don't give a fuck who produced this, it sounds dope as hell

And the whole mixtape will be fire
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

jeanmiche777

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2011, 07:30:58 PM »
Well I like the snippet, maybe I'll download the tape, but I didn't like any T.I. album since King  :-\

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2011, 06:43:41 AM »

this. sounds like a lex luger track. dre did a beat or two for the tape and the video is two parts actually one wit tip in the booth and the other is dre recording him. the session wit dre tip got glasses and a fitted. the other where he's rappin the actual track playin' he doesn't. that nigga & dre went to strokers (the pic wit tip, 2 chainz, and dre) and a restaurant. so we haven't heard the dre produced track yet.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 03:06:56 PM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #18 on: December 29, 2011, 08:17:58 AM »
Will be funny to quote you guys when they will list Lex Luger as the producer lol
lol.
well there's no bickering for a change :laugh: but the music lacks

Lunatic

« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 09:41:55 AM »

this. sounds like a lex luger track. dre did a beat or two for the tape and the video is two parts actually one wit tip in the booth and the other is dre recording him. the session wit dre tip got glasses and a fitted. the other where he's rappin the actual track playin' he doesn't. that nigga & dre went to strokers (the pic wit tip, 2 chainz, and dre) and a restaurant. so he haven't heard the dre produced track yet.
good point
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

2euce 7even

« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 12:21:44 PM »
FIRE!!!hope drizze really did that track.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2011, 06:19:59 AM »
FIRE!!!hope drizze really did that track.
haha weren't you complaining about newer music

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2011, 07:45:36 PM »
This sounds decent but then it sounds similar to a lot of shit out there. Sounds abit to chamillionaire ultimate victory too in some places but it sounds decent. Speaking of recycling, most things dre has put out in the last 6 years sounds liked recycled garbage so i won't mock this joint on the basis it sounds like it has identity. Would rather just hear whatever stuff dre and ti have been working on though...i doubt its anything.

Funnily enough my favourite two dre leaks for detox have been topless and this is detox both with ti on them I think if i remember right.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2011, 12:25:37 AM »
lmao at you stans digging this beat because someone said Dre's name.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2011, 02:39:29 PM »
This sounds decent but then it sounds similar to a lot of shit out there. Sounds abit to chamillionaire ultimate victory too in some places but it sounds decent. Speaking of recycling, most things dre has put out in the last 6 years sounds liked recycled garbage so i won't mock this joint on the basis it sounds like it has identity. Would rather just hear whatever stuff dre and ti have been working on though...i doubt its anything.

Funnily enough my favourite two dre leaks for detox have been topless and this is detox both with ti on them I think if i remember right.

dre didn't not produced this track but he did one for the mixtape. i think either drumma boy or lex luger produced this. either way the shit is epic.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

UNCEEN

« Reply #25 on: December 31, 2011, 02:56:10 PM »
T.I. doesn't need old ass dre.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #26 on: January 01, 2012, 04:29:29 PM »

dre didn't not produced this track but he did one for the mixtape. i think either drumma boy or lex luger produced this. either way the shit is epic.

I know dre never made this track, i even mention it 'i would rather hear what dre and ti have been working on'  ;) but i'll believe it when i see about what shit dre and ti supposedly worked on when i hear it unless its shit popped off which was worked on years back.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2012, 03:30:06 PM »

I know dre never made this track, i even mention it 'i would rather hear what dre and ti have been working on'  ;) but i'll believe it when i see about what shit dre and ti supposedly worked on when i hear it unless its shit popped off which was worked on years back.
dre remade the whole track so they recently did work together. they sampled  summer madness.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2012, 03:43:33 PM by Blue Magic »