Author Topic: Dr. Dre - Popped Off feat. Sly & T.I (Final)  (Read 6170 times)

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Dr. Dre - Popped Off feat. Sly & T.I (Final)
« Reply #150 on: January 12, 2012, 02:39:41 PM »
I just got back from the supermarket and this woman checking out in front of me used the word tragical. Is it safe to assume this 50+ year old woman was recently in the studio with Tha Dogg Pound or is it a shocking coincidence?

she'll have the next tweet featuring a studio pic with tha doctor :laugh:

you guys are crazy...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Will_B

« Reply #151 on: January 12, 2012, 02:56:07 PM »
I just got back from the supermarket and this woman checking out in front of me used the word tragical. Is it safe to assume this 50+ year old woman was recently in the studio with Tha Dogg Pound or is it a shocking coincidence?

Nah don't be silly, she probably heard the track on 2dopeboyz or something. :sombrero:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #152 on: January 12, 2012, 07:57:50 PM »
^no shit
hes autistic and retarded

"uhh,,uhmm.. Dr. Dre went in on that song,, Daz & Kurupt-style.. "Tragical" they wrote it for him. uhmmm, uhmm"

n ppl r actually surprised that im still throwin small jabs at this "slingblade"-lookin looney

« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 08:41:15 PM by Michael Madsen »

Will_B

« Reply #153 on: January 13, 2012, 01:55:42 AM »
Please don't ruin another thread. ::)

Quadruple OG

« Reply #154 on: January 13, 2012, 06:45:54 AM »

You did a good job of that when you insisted Daz and Kurupt were in the studio because Dr. Dre said the word "tragical" on a song.

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #155 on: January 13, 2012, 09:52:14 AM »
This is pure dopeness. Listen to the complexity in the beat and how it totally redefines what we know to be music. Like Storch said "Detox will be the most sonically advanced album ever". SHT POPPED OFF!!!

Will_B

« Reply #156 on: January 13, 2012, 10:19:40 AM »

You did a good job of that when you insisted Daz and Kurupt were in the studio because Dr. Dre said the word "tragical" on a song.

If that really ruined the thread for you..

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #157 on: February 27, 2014, 08:14:03 AM »
Can someone please upload this track (NOT the reference)...preferably with no dj

Thanks in advance

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Dr. Dre - Topless feat. Sly & T.I (Final)
« Reply #158 on: February 27, 2014, 08:20:59 AM »
Finally 8)

Damn I thought this was gonna be Topless haha. Dope to have this too though, shit is smoooooth 8)

Sounds like Em re-wrote Dre's part?

Are you kidding?  "Topless" was incredible.  Nas verse was spectacular, the whole song was next level.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

HighEyeCue

« Reply #159 on: February 27, 2014, 08:43:22 AM »
we could have had "Popped Off" and "Topless", instead we got "Kush" and "I Need A Doctor" :-[

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #160 on: February 27, 2014, 09:38:58 AM »
Can someone please upload this track (NOT the reference)...preferably with no dj

Thanks in advance
the link is still working: http://www.hulkshare.com/7m1hh7ub5bge/t-i-popped-off-prod-by-dr-dre

i don't remember whether a DJ free version was released, maybe Matty can help you

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #161 on: February 27, 2014, 04:17:28 PM »
we could have had "Popped Off" and "Topless", instead we got "Kush" and "I Need A Doctor" :-[

Those 2 flops pretty much assured Dre will never release Detox. We need to find that "notafraidtoleak" guy, he give us as much music ("Chillin" & "My Prescription") as Dre did.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #162 on: February 27, 2014, 04:25:02 PM »

Those 2 flops pretty much assured Dre will never release Detox. We need to find that "notafraidtoleak" guy, he give us as much music ("Chillin" & "My Prescription") as Dre did.

"I Need A Doctor" was a huge song though, double platinum, 150mil views on Youtube. If we couldn't get an album off the back of a genuine hit (commercially not critically) then yeah, we'll never get it. Dre's brand is more valuable to Beats without the fear of a flopped or disappointing album unfortunately.

Rebel

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Every man dies...but not everyman really lives"
« Reply #163 on: March 01, 2014, 05:06:24 AM »

Thanks in advance
the link is still working: http://www.hulkshare.com/7m1hh7ub5bge/t-i-popped-off-prod-by-dr-dre

i don't remember whether a DJ free version was released, maybe Matty can help you

+1

Will_B

« Reply #164 on: March 01, 2014, 05:30:42 AM »

Was topless even a real single or just a mash up? Nas used the topless punch line on Godson
« Last Edit: March 01, 2014, 11:05:44 AM by Do Buy Albums »