Author Topic: T.I. - Fuck Da City Up Mixtape (Discussion Thread) !  (Read 1669 times)

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

Re: T.I. - Fuck Da City Up Mixtape (Discussion Thread) !
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2012, 01:41:14 AM »
Props +1.  And the download was quick service too  :)

doggfather

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2012, 02:14:56 AM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2012, 04:38:43 AM »
looking forward to the manny fresh track.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2012, 08:53:22 AM »
looking forward to the manny fresh track.
it's dope
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2012, 01:13:48 PM »
where's matty, i was expecting him to praise popped off :laugh:

Lunatic

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2012, 01:25:51 PM »
where's matty, i was expecting him to praise popped off :laugh:
west coast section  ;)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2012, 01:57:46 PM »
1. Intro - N/A
2. F*ck Da City Up - 4.5/5. Beat is hot as hell, the hook is nice too. Tip sounds real nice too. Tip & Jeezy have GREAT chemistry.
3. Hot Wheels - 4/5. Travis Porter always drop catchy hooks. Cool to see T.I. & T-Minus working. Also Young Dro since rumors were he was leaving GH. This is hot!
4. Loud Mouth - 4/5. Another southern sounding banger. Never heard of the producer. Tip & 2 Chainz also have good chemistry.

5. On Purpose - 4.25/5. This the record that sounded hot in the trailer. It says Rich Kidd Shad but it sounds like Rich Kidd Shawty to me. Wonder if it's a typo. a hot ass record.
6. Stunt'n Like a Fool - 4.25/5. The track from the first trailer. Lovin' the beat teamed up with the flow. The hook is alright but the rest is hot.
7. Pimp - 4.25/5. This is the unreleased Pimp C verse Tip said he had; that's so dope! A good look for Too $hort to be on here too haha.
8. This Time of Night - 3.75/5. Not a big Nelly fan but they have good chemistry (Get Loose, Country Ass Ni**a). This ain't bad, different vibe.

9. In a Nutshell - 3.5/5. Not sure about this beat yet. Lady G & Spodee are dope, glad to see them featured. The hook is alright.
10. Jeezy Speaks - N/A
11. Who What When - 4.5/5. Tip & Meek Mill been workin' a lot lately. Love to see a Toomp beat here too. This is bangin! All around hot track. Who's on the 3rd verse?
12. The One - 4.5/5. Mannie Fresh! Dope. I really like the vibe of this. Reminds me of "Trap Muzik" T.I. which is never a bad thing.

13. Piss'n on your Ego - 4.5/5. Dope Lil C beat. Love a T.I. & B.o.B collaboration always. The verses are tight! I dig the hook, I know not a lot of people do though lol.
14. Harry Potter - 4/5. Never heard of D.O.P.E. but this is his track apparently and it's a Hit-Boy beat. This is actually pretty hot and D.O.P.E sounds like good.
15. I See Ghost's - 4.5/5. Tip, Future, Rocko & Lil C - That's hot! Future starts it off nicely. T.I. has the best verse but Rocko is dope too. I dig this
16. I'll Show You - 5/5. I know this will be lyrical. Yeah, Tip kills this both lyrically and with the flow.  This is all around bangin!

17. Oh Yeah - 3.5/5. Not the best Just Blaze beat but it's still pretty good. Definitely a throwaway from the album.
18. Popped Off - 5/5. I can't believe Tip has a Dr. Dre track on a mixtape; that's so sick lol. And he got Dre to finish an unfinished track? A miracle lol. This is bangin' as fuck
19. Outro - N/A

Overall it's a dope mixtape. Basically like an album without all the radio friendly singles.
it is rich kidd shawty and on that song wit t.i. & meek mill is baby boy a.k.a. omillio sparks. he's also on harry potter.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2012, 02:03:51 PM »
1. Intro - N/A
2. F*ck Da City Up - 4.5/5. Beat is hot as hell, the hook is nice too. Tip sounds real nice too. Tip & Jeezy have GREAT chemistry.
3. Hot Wheels - 4/5. Travis Porter always drop catchy hooks. Cool to see T.I. & T-Minus working. Also Young Dro since rumors were he was leaving GH. This is hot!
4. Loud Mouth - 4/5. Another southern sounding banger. Never heard of the producer. Tip & 2 Chainz also have good chemistry.

5. On Purpose - 4.25/5. This the record that sounded hot in the trailer. It says Rich Kidd Shad but it sounds like Rich Kidd Shawty to me. Wonder if it's a typo. a hot ass record.
6. Stunt'n Like a Fool - 4.25/5. The track from the first trailer. Lovin' the beat teamed up with the flow. The hook is alright but the rest is hot.
7. Pimp - 4.25/5. This is the unreleased Pimp C verse Tip said he had; that's so dope! A good look for Too $hort to be on here too haha.
8. This Time of Night - 3.75/5. Not a big Nelly fan but they have good chemistry (Get Loose, Country Ass Ni**a). This ain't bad, different vibe.

9. In a Nutshell - 3.5/5. Not sure about this beat yet. Lady G & Spodee are dope, glad to see them featured. The hook is alright.
10. Jeezy Speaks - N/A
11. Who What When - 4.5/5. Tip & Meek Mill been workin' a lot lately. Love to see a Toomp beat here too. This is bangin! All around hot track. Who's on the 3rd verse?
12. The One - 4.5/5. Mannie Fresh! Dope. I really like the vibe of this. Reminds me of "Trap Muzik" T.I. which is never a bad thing.

13. Piss'n on your Ego - 4.5/5. Dope Lil C beat. Love a T.I. & B.o.B collaboration always. The verses are tight! I dig the hook, I know not a lot of people do though lol.
14. Harry Potter - 4/5. Never heard of D.O.P.E. but this is his track apparently and it's a Hit-Boy beat. This is actually pretty hot and D.O.P.E sounds like good.
15. I See Ghost's - 4.5/5. Tip, Future, Rocko & Lil C - That's hot! Future starts it off nicely. T.I. has the best verse but Rocko is dope too. I dig this
16. I'll Show You - 5/5. I know this will be lyrical. Yeah, Tip kills this both lyrically and with the flow.  This is all around bangin!

17. Oh Yeah - 3.5/5. Not the best Just Blaze beat but it's still pretty good. Definitely a throwaway from the album.
18. Popped Off - 5/5. I can't believe Tip has a Dr. Dre track on a mixtape; that's so sick lol. And he got Dre to finish an unfinished track? A miracle lol. This is bangin' as fuck
19. Outro - N/A

Overall it's a dope mixtape. Basically like an album without all the radio friendly singles.
it is rich kidd shawty and on that song wit t.i. & meek mill is baby boy a.k.a. omillio sparks. he's also on harry potter.
u sure? sounds like tip shouts out both rich kidd shad and rich kidd shawty on the outro? like they're 2 different dudes?

and i heard the dude on harry potter and who what when is named "young bookie", new signing to grand hustle.. dude also goes by baby boy a.k.a. omillio sparks? lol

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2012, 02:15:59 PM »
1. Intro - N/A

10. Jeezy Speaks - N/A

19. Outro - N/A

u sure? sounds like tip shouts out both rich kidd shad and rich kidd shawty on the outro? like they're 2 different dudes?

and i heard the dude on harry potter and who what when is named "young bookie", new signing to grand hustle.. dude also goes by baby boy a.k.a. omillio sparks? lol
rich kidd shawty is shad. and on who what when that's another philly nigga whoever he is and he's in the group d.o.p.e. on grand hustle.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Lunatic

« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2012, 02:24:07 PM »
^ heard it was a dude named young bookie

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2012, 02:47:24 PM »
whomever he is he's from philly. can tell from the accent.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2012, 03:16:59 PM »
1. Intro - N/A

10. Jeezy Speaks - N/A

19. Outro - N/A

jazze pha did on purpose.

Lunatic

« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2012, 04:00:27 PM »
1. Intro - N/A

10. Jeezy Speaks - N/A

19. Outro - N/A

Ahh, I see. They got "Jazzy & Mex Manny." Guess that's Jazze Pha, dope!

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2012, 04:06:58 PM »
1. Intro - N/A

10. Jeezy Speaks - N/A

19. Outro - N/A

Ahh, I see. They got "Jazzy & Mex Manny." Guess that's Jazze Pha, dope!
omg. that shit knocked in the ride today. also the dre track is all new. the reference track that wasn't produced by dre also sampled kool & the gang's 'summer madness' dre also sampled it for t.i.'s  joint.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2012, 04:57:33 PM »
yup.