Author Topic: ~The 2011 Dubby Awards~  (Read 3433 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: ~The 2011 Dubby Awards~
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2012, 11:17:03 AM »
Everyone knows these two threads are hands down the threads of the year.  Just off the strength of these two post this wack ass shit hole was interesting again.  Have you ever seen the euros and infinite so pissed off.  Pussies couldn't deal with the harsh truth that pac's greediness and weakness to be his own man instead of a sheep orphaned two children.   Shit this is the thread brian admitted he loved Pac more than his own son.

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=268947.0

And who did LMFAO at this.  Plus deep down inside you Brian loved being photoshopped into so many historic black moments

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=269730.msg2724823#msg2724823

How ain't these the threads of the year ?

Your favorite posters favorite poster

« Reply #76 on: January 06, 2012, 11:19:29 AM »
Off the strength of those two threads I should be the god damn poster of the year

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #77 on: January 06, 2012, 11:30:44 AM »
^ The pac thread was alright..but the Brian one takes the cake. Thread of the year for sure, well played.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2012, 11:57:23 AM »
You can't name yourself Infinite, are you fuckin retarded?

Shut up, Euro. You have no business speaking on anything. Dresbeats@hotmail.com? Come on, give me a fucking break you fucking two bit groupie. You're a Dogg Pound euro wigger through and through.

Hahahah, the little lost Death Row fanatic gay boy has returned. I have nothin' against you, but you let another man suck your penis just to impress an girl over the internet. Now that's some sick shit.

Sick shit? You worship a crack head and a shermhead. You're a delusional Euro Wigger who never fit in in school, so you run and hide on internet message boards trying to make people's lives hell because your own life was. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being possibly more so than Clint Dingo. I honestly can't say which one of you is more mentally unbalanced. This will be my last response to you, Okka. Go lick some more DPG nuts.

Okka

« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2012, 12:30:58 PM »
You can't name yourself Infinite, are you fuckin retarded?

Shut up, Euro. You have no business speaking on anything. Dresbeats@hotmail.com? Come on, give me a fucking break you fucking two bit groupie. You're a Dogg Pound euro wigger through and through.

Hahahah, the little lost Death Row fanatic gay boy has returned. I have nothin' against you, but you let another man suck your penis just to impress an girl over the internet. Now that's some sick shit.

Sick shit? You worship a crack head and a shermhead. You're a delusional Euro Wigger who never fit in in school, so you run and hide on internet message boards trying to make people's lives hell because your own life was. You're a pathetic excuse for a human being possibly more so than Clint Dingo. I honestly can't say which one of you is more mentally unbalanced. This will be my last response to you, Okka. Go lick some more DPG nuts.

Delusional? You let some homo suck your dick so you could impress a girl over the internet and she was just playin' you. I guess you were a bit delusional, huh?

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2012, 12:58:24 PM »
get the fuck outta here tanner noone wants to hear anything your fairy ass has to say

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2012, 01:16:35 PM »
Tanner left on his own.

i think he´s still lurking

He came back, he couldn't stay away from here. I wonder if the artists he's workin' with these days know the sick ass shit he did.

what artists does he work with? i actually ran into hopsin a couple months ago...dont think he fux wit tanner no more.

You're correct Elior, he doesn't. I have no shame in that, on to bigger and better things.

good shit, cud...keep it on the up n up.

Don't you hate faggots?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

rayallen0

« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2012, 02:44:10 PM »
E-Banger of the Year

Blue Magic

Stan of the Year
Nik (laker stan)

*Dubcc Hall Of Fame* - May pick up to 3 people for this one
Radio Tube
Madsen
Nik

just for the on going hilarity of the beef.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 09:59:22 PM by rayallen0 »

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2012, 06:58:26 PM »
God Forgives Tanner, I don't

Sccit

« Reply #84 on: January 06, 2012, 07:29:34 PM »
Tanner left on his own.

He came back, he couldn't stay away from here. I wonder if the artists he's workin' with these days know the sick ass shit he did.

what artists does he work with? i actually ran into hopsin a couple months ago...dont think he fux wit tanner no more.

You're correct Elior, he doesn't. I have no shame in that, on to bigger and better things.

Don't you hate faggots?

i dont hate any1...only cham.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #85 on: January 06, 2012, 09:31:23 PM »
Tanner left on his own.

Don't you hate faggots?

i dont hate any1...only cham.

Emotional fuck lmao.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #86 on: January 06, 2012, 09:36:04 PM »
get the fuck outta here tanner noone wants to hear anything your fairy ass has to say

I have as much right to be here as you, you poor anti-semtic Jerk off.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #87 on: January 06, 2012, 09:36:47 PM »
God Forgives Tanner, I don't

Okay? Who cares. At least girls don't get creeped out by me with my troll nose and think I'm Golem.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #88 on: January 06, 2012, 09:39:49 PM »

I have as much right to be here as you, you poor anti-semtic Jerk off.

Furthermore, I've noticed that you all live vicariously through forums. You have no real lives. You have no money, only time to waste on a forum and before you go stating that about me. I've moved, I have a job, and I don't defend ProBB forums and talk about how wonderful they are while I have fun making other people's lives miserable. For the majority, you DaSauce people are a EXTREMELY sad lot.

rayallen0

« Reply #89 on: January 06, 2012, 09:49:55 PM »
oo someone enlighten me on this Tanner fellow. What is his story of greatness